Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2018, 08:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

H/E are so cute. “When I wasn’t with my daughter all I thought about was you.” The hand kiss was great too. And of course i loved the flirtation in their second scene when he said he was waiting for someone and then kissed her. They were so dang adorable. I loved Elijah's speech even though I do agree that shes not exactly good, lol. Their sex scene was uber hot. Finally. That's all I can say.

Hope and Klaus are pretty darn cute. I didnt LOVE their scenes because I found them a tad cheesey but still, I like seeing the softer side to Klaus. Cami brought it out in him but I think Hope is going to be that anchor now.

I am so glad that Will is back. Not sure how I feel about the whole storyline with Vincent and Marcel but at least they have something bigger going on. It was hard for me to follow but we'll see where it goes.

I love Rebekah but her constantly coming and going is really irritating to watch. I sort of wish Claire would just come back for a full season and take a longer hiatus or something IDK. Kol and Rebekah leaving together at the end was really great though. I also enjoyed the Rebekah/Klaus scene.

Not sure how to feel about Freya and Keelin just yet. But it looks like maybe Freya will FINALLY get an actual storyline, so bring it on.

This season feels different for sure. I am missing Davina and Cami quite a bit.
Old 04-19-2018, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

HE were so good in this episode!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-19-2019, 01:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

These two scenes are starting to focus on Hope a lot.