Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2016, 01:13 PM
  #1
Elite Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 25,050
The Originals 3x20: "Where Nothing Stays Buried" Discussion. Airs May 6th, 9PM EST

The Originals 3x20: Where Nothing Stays Buried

May 6th@ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: KLAUS AND LUCIEN FACE OFF — In the wake of a ruthless plan that has left their family shattered, Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Freya (Riley Voelkel) desperately search for a way to take down Lucien (guest star Andrew Lees) once and for all. However, their efforts are put on hold following an urgent plea for help from Kol (guest star Nathaniel Buzolic) and Marcel (Charles Michael Davis). At Klaus’ insistence, Freya and Elijah reluctantly stay behind to offer their help, while Klaus and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) head to the bayou after uncovering Lucien’s latest plan. Once there, an unexpected showdown between Klaus and Lucien forces Freya to take matters into her own hands, setting off a chain of events that will change all of their lives forever. Yusuf Gatewood and Danielle Campbell also star.
Written by:Carina Adly MacKenzie & Christopher Hollier


PROMO:



RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
__________________
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 07:11 PM
  #2
Fan Forum Star

 
My Kind Of Crazy's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2014
Posts: 218,786
finally the whole storyline with lucian is done. i was getting so sick of him.
but now they are going to make marcel into him now? really? that is just so stupid.
__________________
~Jen Fuller House 50k Celebration Thread
Stranger Things Season 3 Premiers July 4th
iZombie final season returns May 2nd
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 08:18 PM
  #3
Elite Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 25,050
I kind of loved to hate this episode .

My poor girl Davina just keeps getting crapped on. If she doesn't come back I will be so angry. Her scenes with everyone were fantastic, especially Marcel. And when she knew she was in major trouble facing Freya Danielle just blew me away.

Kol...loved seeing him so messed up about Davina, but also kinda happy he's turning back into a monster again because he feels he lost his reason to try to be good. I hope there's some major blow up with his family because that was a shiit thing to do to him and Davina .

Marcel was fantastic this episode. About freaking time he has something real going on with his character! God I hope he does take the serum because he needs to beat down Elijah.

Damn Freya and Elijah just pissed me the fck off. Figures Mr. and Mrs. Shady screw my girl over. Normally I'm all for some shady business with these two, but not against my girl.

Surprised Klaus told F&E to find another way to stop Lucien instead of the "easy" route with Davina. I guess this is supposed to show Camille changed him, but I think he would have done that for Marcel regardless . Sucks that Marcel doesn't know Klaus fought for Davina and it ultimately wasn't his choice.

Vincent is a bamf and I love seeing him in scenes with everyone. Yusuf has some great chemistry with the whole cast. I would love to see him and Marcel try and rule NOLA together...also I'm kind of wanting him and Freya to hook up cause wow.

Lucien...goodbye buddy . Had some fun times full of snark and murder. Thanks for the laughs.

Overall as much as I hate what happened to Davina the episode was amazing. It's really the first time I can say I'm not on TeamMikaelson in this. I kind of hope Marcel and Vincent kicks some ass.

__________________
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 10:52 PM
  #4
Master Fan

 
soldier of affinity's Avatar
 
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 17,794
I'm sure Davina will stick around, can't wait to see if she'll get back at them too
__________________
"Did I just notice Riverdale High's very own Holden Caulfield, put his arm around you?"
soldier of affinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:12 PM
  #5
Fan Forum Hero

 
fire for a heart's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,278
everything you said Kara was what I felt as well

I love seeing Vincent and marcel team up and kol making a comeback to avenge her
dani did an amazing job acting also Charles

I was surprised seeing Klaus be the one who says not to use Davina
not happy with what Freya and Elijah decided ,she has helped the family and also brought kol back as well and they let this happen
__________________
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:23 PM
  #6
Elite Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 25,050
I really wish someone suggested that they just kill that new regent dude and use his spirit to stop Lucien instead of Davina .
__________________
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2016, 11:53 PM
  #7
Fan Forum Hero

 
fire for a heart's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 86,278
I didn't think of that but would that have worked?
__________________
fire for a heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:24 AM
  #8
Elite Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 25,050
They only needed a dead witch spirit that Freya could channel. Bring Davina back and then use that regent guy's ghost to turn Lucien back. Could have saved everyone a lot of freaking heartbreak. Ugh.
__________________
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:23 AM
  #9
Fan Forum Legend

 
eternalfate's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 412,531
I've been enjoying watching The Originals lately so happy I resumed watching it and my main take away from this episode was

#TeamMarcelVincentKol

__________________
I want you......
Get out of my face!
|Chosen One|

Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:24 AM
  #10
Elite Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 25,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I've been enjoying watching The Originals lately so happy I resumed watching it and my main take away from this episode was

#TeamMarcelVincentKol

Same!

It's weird cause I usually support the Originals without question, but they screwed up royally this time.
__________________
Icon | Kara
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:02 AM
  #11
New Fan
 
chacha18's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2015
Posts: 37
a good painful episode. and you know the mickaelsons already, it's family above all for them. and im glad the conflict hurts so good and is surprised to see klaus asked for another option. brilliant.

if marcel becomes the big bad, im gonna be so sad. doesn't that mean an end is soon for him? please, i still need him and bekah to happen. lol.

oh freya, poor girl. doing the dirty deed to keep her family. that conversation with vincent broke my heart!!

davina has it coming, lol. marvel warned her of all the crapstorm to come if she worked for strix and bring kol back. there's a "price" for everything and her price might just be too high after cutting klaus' sire line. though it was sad to see her gone. so young.
chacha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:00 PM
  #12
Part-Time Fan
 
Truthisbeauty's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 432
That was just brutal. It's hard to be a fan of this show right now with them killing off so many characters, especially female characters. I get that they want to make Marcel mad enough to go against the Mikaelsons but he hasn't done much all season.

I am glad they are doing more with Freya, however. That conversation with Vincent gave me chills: "You are just as much a bloodsucker as the rest of them." Also, the conversation between her and Klaus at the end. Terrific acting in this episode.

Sweet scene between Davina and Marcel--the little girl all grown up. Why make her so utterly dead by shredding her soul? Merciless. She made some bad or reckless decisions but she was still so young.

I like that they are again exploring the moral issue of "Is it okay to kill another if it saves someone you love?" Did you really have no choice, or was the choice just such a difficult one? Even Kol could have let himself die at the city limits in order to protect Davin, but he wasn't able to give up his own life.

They need to give magic some boundaries in this show. Otherwise, it gets too far-fetched and you have to wonder why they can come up with a spell one minute and the next they can't. I thought Freya's use of her mother's spell to "undo" Lucien was far-fetched. He used bio-engineered werewolf blood as well as magic to become a hybrid, and that spell was for vampirism.
__________________
Truthisbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 05:52 PM
  #13
Elite Fan

 
loppabelle's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 43,434
I'm thrilled this happened. While I like Vincent and Marcel, them acting all holier than thou as if Davina was sunshine and light, please. To them?

Vincent calling Freya a bloodsucker? Try again. What exactly was little miss Davina dude? I've literally watched Davina be just as hypocrital and self serving to her own agenda like the rest. That agenda just didn't coincide with the Mikaelsons. I watched this little girl break Klaus's and almost Elijah sire bond , practically killing them. Did she care? No. Am I supposed to care about her life? No. So I m supposed to feel sorry because the Mikaelsons have lived for years and she was so young? I'm not here for some wet behind the ears teen witch. This ain't Sabrina. I watch for the Mikaelsons and to see them walk the line between right and wrong. If they do wrong, I still swing with them or else I wouldn't watch the Originals. My entire point is that no one on this show has clean hands and that includes Davina. I loathe characters that claim dislike of a particular character(vampires) but then you act like certain ones are good and ok. Last time I checked, a vampire is a vampire. Marcel doesn't have clean hands but some how he's 'better' than the Mikaelsons because he saved your life? Protected you? Basically used you for his own agenda once upon a time? Girl bye.

I happen to think Juile will find a way to bring her back. If she doesn't, I'll be happy. TO had the guts to kill two characters that I wasn't fond of from episode one. Neither worked for me. I'm thrilled. It may put me in the minority but I couldn't take either. Cami and Davina were just there hanging onto the train as it chugged down the track. I never even noticed when either was missing from the episodes because it showed how unnecessary the characters were. I like Marcel but he's even been super irrelevant as of late. I guess that'll change now with revenge on his mind.

Klaus bb, sorry you have to now deal with Marcel and Vincent. Possibly Kol. I love Elijah and Freya but somehow I think that Klaus will be called to the carpet for Davina. It's sad that he's going to take the blame for something he had no control over. But do you show. We gotta make Klaus the monster despite him showing heart at times. He told Elijah no despite having no reason to care about WitchVina. She did break his bond. But Klaus does love Kol and Marcel and he knew doing that would cost him two people that meant more to him than getting his revenge on a young girl.
__________________
you l♥ve me
even when life is
not perfect
Sharon | icon
loppabelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 07:04 PM
  #14
Part-Time Fan
 
Truthisbeauty's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 432
Quote:
I've literally watched Davina be just as hypocrital and self serving to her own agenda like the rest. That agenda just didn't coincide with the Mikaelsons.
This is absolutely true. I just think the way they killed her was awful.

Quote:
Cami and Davina were just there hanging onto the train as it chugged down the track. I never even noticed when either was missing from the episodes because it showed how unnecessary the characters were. I like Marcel but he's even been super irrelevant as of late.
Well, that writers haven't made them essential to the action--that includes Marcel. They had more potential, however.
__________________
Truthisbeauty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:53 PM
  #15
Elite Fan

 
hurricane eyes's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 25,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by loppabelle (View Post)
I'm thrilled this happened. While I like Vincent and Marcel, them acting all holier than thou as if Davina was sunshine and light, please. To them?

Vincent calling Freya a bloodsucker? Try again. What exactly was little miss Davina dude? I've literally watched Davina be just as hypocrital and self serving to her own agenda like the rest. That agenda just didn't coincide with the Mikaelsons. I watched this little girl break Klaus's and almost Elijah sire bond , practically killing them. Did she care? No. Am I supposed to care about her life? No. So I m supposed to feel sorry because the Mikaelsons have lived for years and she was so young? I'm not here for some wet behind the ears teen witch. This ain't Sabrina. I watch for the Mikaelsons and to see them walk the line between right and wrong. If they do wrong, I still swing with them or else I wouldn't watch the Originals. My entire point is that no one on this show has clean hands and that includes Davina. I loathe characters that claim dislike of a particular character(vampires) but then you act like certain ones are good and ok. Last time I checked, a vampire is a vampire. Marcel doesn't have clean hands but some how he's 'better' than the Mikaelsons because he saved your life? Protected you? Basically used you for his own agenda once upon a time? Girl bye.

I happen to think Juile will find a way to bring her back. If she doesn't, I'll be happy. TO had the guts to kill two characters that I wasn't fond of from episode one. Neither worked for me. I'm thrilled. It may put me in the minority but I couldn't take either. Cami and Davina were just there hanging onto the train as it chugged down the track. I never even noticed when either was missing from the episodes because it showed how unnecessary the characters were. I like Marcel but he's even been super irrelevant as of late. I guess that'll change now with revenge on his mind.

Klaus bb, sorry you have to now deal with Marcel and Vincent. Possibly Kol. I love Elijah and Freya but somehow I think that Klaus will be called to the carpet for Davina. It's sad that he's going to take the blame for something he had no control over. But do you show. We gotta make Klaus the monster despite him showing heart at times. He told Elijah no despite having no reason to care about WitchVina. She did break his bond. But Klaus does love Kol and Marcel and he knew doing that would cost him two people that meant more to him than getting his revenge on a young girl.
I would normally be right there with you about hypocritical characters and being team mikaelson until the end, but I personally loved Davina so I'm split with my loyalty.

I think you can't really hold her breaking Klaus' sire bond against her. She was always in fear of Josh and Marcel dying because they were tied to Klaus. She did what was best for her friends/family and no one died in that scenario plus it allowed for Kol and Finn to come back.

If you want to hold Davina accountable for terrible and monsterous actions I would say forcing Hayley to commit mass murder of a bunch of rebel witches is a good reason. And she didn't blame anyone else for that mistake. She owns it. She knows she screwed up badly.

And let's face it she has a right to feel the way she does about the original family. Looking at it from her point of view she had been told from the beginning by Marcel that they couldn't be trusted. This is a guy who saved her life so of course she would side with him automatically. Then seeing how Klaus threw her friend Tim off a balcony and held it over her head that he can heal him if she plays nice, compelled her friend Camille withoht consent, murdered her friend Tim when she refused to be a pawn in Klaus' game to rule NOLA, constantly put Josh in jeopardy by biting him or just plain threatening him…I mean the list is pretty endless and that doesn't even include Elijah and his constant shady behavior toward her as well.

I'm not saying you can't hate Davina or that you can't support the mikaelson family to the end no matter what, but looking at it objectively Davina had every reason to hate them. And this last one is just even more reason.
__________________
Icon | Kara

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 05-08-2016 at 01:09 AM
hurricane eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST