Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2015, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I dunno, we'll see I guess. If they go the way of Klaus making some kind of super heroic grand self-sacrifice I can see it being forgotten quicker. Otherwise I'm leaning towards yeah at least 5 episodes, maybe half a season and possibly... possibly it will even stretch for an entire season and use the resolution for the season finale. That would be impressive for the writers of this show, though. I think it depends on if the real Kol comes back. If he doesn't then they will probably feel they can't afford to keep Klaus and Elijah apart if they're to serve Klaus' bromance quota.

Oh and just for your information I'm not being combative in the least in this thread, I'm just speculating.
Possible. Shows do tend to avoid going even slightly future-fiction unless the setting is conductive, though. However TO and TVD universe is so messed up they'll probably just ignore how there could be any problem with it.
Even with Kol back I'm not sure it'll last long, but if it does, we might just get cheapened with the time jump until they make amends. I may be doubting how long the feud will last, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't mind it, because it'd certainly be interesting to see. And as for Kol, who they keep torturing/teasing us with, if he really comes back, the question is who will he side with, and I personally think he's closer with Klaus than Elijah.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Kol would definitely be team Klaus (when all is said and done... I know Davina/Klaus feud exists but I think he'd come back vampire and he'd either influence Davina or break it up.) And God I hope Nate comes back. I got really tired of the subpar version they magicked into TO. I was almost happy he died (and I sorta, kinda like Kolvina) because I was hoping for Nate to return. He has five times the presence of the alternative (whatever his name is.)
Old 05-07-2015, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Kol would definitely be team Klaus (when all is said and done... I know Davina/Klaus feud exists but I think he'd come back vampire and he'd either influence Davina or break it up.) And God I hope Nate comes back. I got really tired of the subpar version they magicked into TO. I was almost happy he died (and I sorta, kinda like Kolvina) because I was hoping for Nate to return. He has five times the presence of the alternative (whatever his name is.)
Daniel Sharman is so cute and could pass off as Morgan's younger brother to me it's funny that they were co-stars before. I'm disappointed in what they did to Kaleb since for personal/shallow reasons I wanted Sharman to stick around, but I was getting annoyed at people actually saying they preferred him as Kol and hoped he kept the role, so in the end I was glad he died, just sad that they didn't try anything with the real Kaleb.
Old 05-07-2015, 11:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

... aaand for the first time in a while I totally subscribe to the title of the Originals spoiler thread Come on Nate, take one for the team!
Old 05-07-2015, 12:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
... aaand for the first time in a while I totally subscribe to the title of the Originals spoiler thread Come on Nate, take one for the team!
They're going to get more s--- than they normally do if Nate isn't casted, there was no point in making davina's storyline all about saving him if it was never going to work in the first place.
Old 04-10-2018, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

This Hayley wolf stuff is so annoying to me. And so stupid. I had hoped after she became a hybrid that she would have been involved in more vampire storylines. Meh… her whole speech to the wolves was just stupid.

I think Cami look really pretty this season, I like her shorter hair, it suits her. I didnt mind the "he fancies you" comment from Rebekah. I think thats pretty obvious. I love that Klaus told her the truth about playing Dahlia too.

Elijah and Gia were sort of cute but I IDK, they didnt excite me or anything. So I wasn’t sad at all to see her go.

Vincent is 10x better than Finn ever was thank goodness! I also like that he isn't getting too much focus.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I was more sad for Elijah because once again he loses someone he cared about to Klaus.

{taek su mi sun}