Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2015, 08:53 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 2x20: "City Beneath The Sea" Discussion. Airs April 27th, 8PM EST

The Originals 2x20: City Beneath The Sea

April 27th@ 8:00pm Eastern
Description: LOOMING DEADLINES AND ENTICING PROPOSITIONS — When Dahlia (guest star Claudia Black) devises a clever way to get Klaus’ (Joseph Morgan) attention, she reveals some startling details about baby Hope and leaves him with an enticing proposition to consider. Elsewhere, while Elijah (Daniel Gillies) and Freya (guest star Riley Voelkel) find themselves with opposing views on how best to handle Dahlia’s looming deadline, Rebekah (guest star Maisie Richardson-Sellers), Davina (Danielle Campbell), and Cami (Leah Pipes) work together to come up with their own strategy. Meanwhile, following a tense stand-off between Elijah and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) in the bayou, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) is left to make a difficult decision about her and Hope's future. Finally, Vincent (Yusuf Gatewood), who is eager to leave his witch past behind him, approaches Davina with an offer that leaves her intrigued.
Written by:Carina Adly MacKenzie & Charlie Charbonneau

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 04-27-2015, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-27-2015, 01:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Thanks for starting this.

It sucks that last time this year I was excited for watching 1x20 but this year I'm just not really excited for 2x20...I'm more ready for the season to be over than anything right now.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-27-2015, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

So just watched the episode...interesting, but kinda meh since not much happened.

Klaus - I know you're not about to side with Dahlia so no worries there. Plus despite everything your siblings have done I know you would never kill them. I'm sure daggers and spells might be involved, but I'm not worried about death. I'm kinda into this Klaus/Dahlia team up though. I can't wait to see the double cross.

Rebekah - You are becoming about as useful as Camille...please Claire, come back!

Elijah - I get being a douche since Klaus isn't around to be one, but damn I want you and Freya being awesome together .

Hayley - You get dumber by the day. Plus when did you become friends with Josh? That hug should have been Davina .

Jackson - Ugh shut it. Just look pretty and stop talking.

Marcel - When did you and Hayley become gossip pals? These new friendships are weird since we didn't really see it develop.

Camille - So you talk about people's feelings, have a kinky closet, and fetch coffee...are the writers even trying because I think it's time to just call it a day with you.

Vincent - I really like you. Loved how you aren't taking crap from anyone and really enjoyed your brief scenes with Davina. Also wow I'm weirdly into you and Rebekah .

Davina - Sweetie . I loved the sass she threw at Rebekah about Kol again. Also I'm so here for Davina being the covens leader and becoming a super witch. Just wish we had some scenes of her and Josh since he needed his bestie .

Josh - Baby. I feel your pain, but this development could be so good for your character if these writers knew what the hell they were doing. I will miss your cute bf too .

Freya - Not much happened this episode with you, which is a crime in itself. I really need more next week hun cause you're awesome.

Dahlia - Enjoyed seeing her flashbacks and story, but of course she only showed herself as the victim . I hope she's not dumb enough to think Klaus is being genuine in helping her now cause then that will be a big disappointment. Plus why not tell Klaus & Co. about why she wants to channel the kid's power? Why make it seem like she's this evil witch wanting to suck the baby dry if your intentions were to help her?

Overall I enjoyed maybe like 7mins total of the episode while the rest was complete filler.

Old 04-27-2015, 08:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

I wonder if Klaus is lying to himself or just Dahlia?
When push comes to shove he won't be able to hurt Elijah, Rebekah and Hayley.
But Jackson... oh boy... you are so dead. And what is up with that bow and arrows? For stopping Dahlia? Klaus should shove those so far up your...
Old 04-27-2015, 08:48 PM
Elite Fan

The arrows need to stop...this isn't Starling City and he is not the Green Arrow. He might has well use a wet napkin as a defense against Dahlia .
Old 04-27-2015, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

^ He needs to die, like yesterday. I liked him at the beginning but now he's become unbelievably stupid, which annoys me to no end.
I'm looking forward to his last episode. I'm really going to enjoy his death scene and can't wait for Klaus to get creative with him.
Old 04-27-2015, 09:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Am I a bad person if I don't really mind if Klaus whacks Hayley?

I mean, not like I like Klaus. I hate Klaus. But I mean, seriously, Hayley? Has that little idiot ever made the right decision in her life?
Old 04-27-2015, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah this episode was meh for me

i hope Klaus is up to something with dahlia
i don't think he will give up on his family seeing as they have been through lots and this incident was one thing

yep i wanted dav and josh hug too, and yay hope davina has her own coven too

{}
Old 04-27-2015, 10:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
The arrows need to stop...this isn't Starling City and he is not the Green Arrow. He might has well use a wet napkin as a defense against Dahlia .
Dont be too harsh..Not that I like his fighting against a crazy evil witch bows and arrows in FREAKING BAYOU

I would have understood the decision of Hayley once they have stopped Dahlia(not agreeing it with because Klaus may be A-Hole but they'll always need him when it comes to Hope)

Klaus and Hayley are so alike..they're not even thinking that their child would miss her biological parents

..As I have said many time Being a Mikaelson sucks but being a Labonair or Lenner wolf doesn't ensure your safety either..
you guys got put under a curse for 20 +years and get killed with flicks of wrist..I'm surprised your kids haven't left you by now
Old 04-28-2015, 01:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

No one is a bad person, Hayley should have been dead since TVD anyway ever since she flashed that ugly bra to my face.

Is this the most happiest I have ever been, since the last episode. I felt apathetic and kinda busy to even make a review last week but I was happy this episode.

I actually like Aunt Dahlia

LOL I like Cray Freya.

Rebekah I love you, but wtf don't you say that fleabag is right. And I want my Barbie Klaus back
She is....

Esther : has stockholm syndrome.

Aiden and Josh: awww feeelssss they're sooo cute
Yes, I called him Aiden... I really love their scene together

Jackson: I swear to god, if you haven't drop dead in the next episode.... I will lose it.

Hayley: I want you dead

Chubille: get out

and I love Vincent too

Davina: You better bring my bby back, stop teasing
as in real bby the original body one

Klaus: I'm sorry he's the better Mikhaelson today

Elijah: You have bad taste in women.

Marcel: oh yeah, you were there. Okay bye

Okay, bye!
Yes, first time I'm Happy.

Last edited by winter wonderland; 04-28-2015 at 01:48 AM
Old 04-29-2015, 03:22 AM
Elite Fan

in this episode many small things happened that are leading to great stuff for the next 2 episodes

Dahlia thinks she can manipulate Klaus to her own wills as he doesn't have brute Mikaelson blood..From the looks of it she can..but she shouldn't forget he was raised by the same Viking she hates

Hayley leaving that message..was cruel and stupid both at same time..I dont know how after that she could be welcomed into Mikaelsons family

I still can't believe that Esther chose those bloody abductors/rapists over her sister..No wonder she is scorned..

But seriously you'll destroy Esther's generations for how long? and to what end?

Jackson and Hayley kissing by Aiden's grave well was a grave insult, IMO

Elijah broke my Freylijah heart when he injected her but damn it had to be done..
Elijah grabbing Vincent was crazy..

So Davina is going to accept Vincent's proposal?
Old 04-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Jackson (aka Dovahkiin ): Fus Ro Dah!
Dahlia: Used to be a powerful witch... then she took an arrow in the knee.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by meen (View Post)
Dont be too harsh..
That's me being nice. Besides I don't really care about Jackson enough to be mean, I just don't get how he has survived this long considering his weapon of choice.

Anyone else find it odd how Jackson would preach about the purity of being a wolf yet every time the wolves talk about it they call it a curse and want to do everything they can to be able to control themselves from changing? Plus they have to kill someone/be responsible for someone's death in order to trigger said curse. I just always thought it was funny how you hear some talk about being a werewolf as a terrible thing and others claiming how it's a community and a blessing.
Old 04-30-2015, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
That's me being nice. Besides I don't really care about Jackson enough to be mean, I just don't get how he has survived this long considering his weapon of choice.

Anyone else find it odd how Jackson would preach about the purity of being a wolf yet every time the wolves talk about it they call it a curse and want to do everything they can to be able to control themselves from changing? Plus they have to kill someone/be responsible for someone's death in order to trigger said curse. I just always thought it was funny how you hear some talk about being a werewolf as a terrible thing and others claiming how it's a community and a blessing.
Courtesy of Hayley and Elijah..

I KNOW....but i think they means the wolves generally stay in packs/united..they won't turn on each other...Does that apply to even those who never like say trigger their curse like EVER? Or they have to trigger the curse just because pack expects to?