Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Speaking of incest...that last scene between Freya and Klaus was umm I don't know I got this weird sexual vibe there. ???! Am I nuts?

I loved this episode, it was action packed and kept me interested.
The actress playing Eva killed it in this episode,,,we got to see more in terms of her acting. I am sad that Claire Holt is not on but I can accept this actress.
I even liked Vincent in this episode...he has grown on me.
The scenes between Vincent and Eva were intense.

Madame Larue ...this older lady with the creepy eyes...love this woman...I have been enjoying her and Elijah s scenes.

Gia also is a character that has grown on me quite a bit. I hope they keep her around. Loved her smoky eye makeup tonight, she is gorgeous.
That sequence at the beginning at the episode with eva's voice over was awesome...loved that. Nice steamy scene we got there with open shirt Elijah grabbing Gia and throwing her on the bed. Hot!

Soooo..now we hae Freya wanting to turn everyone against Klaus...predictable but ok ...Ill go with it.

Last edited by Audrinaa; 04-08-2015 at 06:44 PM
Old 04-08-2015, 08:15 PM
Master Fan

I am telling you. This girl who plays Freya has chemistry with ANYTHING. Men, women, birds, a table, her necklace. EVERYTHING.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:46 PM
Master Fan

Who is freya
Old 04-08-2015, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
I am telling you. This girl who plays Freya has chemistry with ANYTHING. Men, women, birds, a table, her necklace. EVERYTHING.
Amen!

Flora the baddest bitch you'll ever see.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:19 PM
New Fan

I love last night episode, couldn't stop screaming!

Freya is really getting a a big place on my heart, she was so badass when she snapped Klaus neck. I love her. Or when she threaten Esther to kill her with only her chains. God I love her.

The Klebekah was a amazing and I can't wait for more
Rebekah and Davina!! I need more of this pleaseeee
Marcel was a total hugger last night, it was beautiful.
I think I'm falling in love with Vincent, just, uhg such an amazing guy, and so sassy and funny.
I love Hayley so much, in fact I think this was one of my favorite episodes of her, because it show how flawed and imperfect and human she still is, and I don't know, made her feel more like a real person who I could identify with.

But I got a question, Are they only 9 covens in NOLA? And Josephine said she was the leader of Treme, but Vincent said that Eva has already took a girl from the Treme, so why would she took Josephine? Or there are only 8 covens and the last witch could be anyone?
Old 04-09-2015, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really unsure about the coven situation in NOLA. I don't even believe that Davina is part of a coven, but Eva took her because she was a Harvest Girl/powerful. She was only taking kids too, but I think she took Josephine because she was an elder/leader of a coven. Still kinda confused on the witch situation.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:14 AM
Elite Fan

From what i gathered...hybrid baby was enough ..and Eva was collecting quite a number of kids..and she would say just 3 or 4 more to Vincent

though i'm also confused
Old 04-10-2015, 12:21 AM
Elite Fan

Was it about taking a kid from each coven or was it more about taking the more powerful kids with the untapped potential?

And I thought Josephine was the leader of a bunch of covens. Not just the Treme one that Vincent was from. I got the feeling she was head witch in charge of a bunch of covens.
Old 04-10-2015, 12:30 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Was it about taking a kid from each coven or was it more about taking the more powerful kids with the untapped potential?

And I thought Josephine was the leader of a bunch of covens. Not just the Treme one that Vincent was from. I got the feeling she was head witch in charge of a bunch of covens.
witch prodigies...more like eg.. Deveraux line....

Josephine status is unclear but that is what i thought too..she is the person you'll got to if you're having a witch's problem since there are no Elders left
Old 04-12-2015, 11:04 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I'm really unsure about the coven situation in NOLA. I don't even believe that Davina is part of a coven, but Eva took her because she was a Harvest Girl/powerful. She was only taking kids too, but I think she took Josephine because she was an elder/leader of a coven. Still kinda confused on the witch situation.

I thought she said that taking Josephine was supposed to be revenge because she was the one that had her thrown in the crazy house for witches?

I also think that there is more than one coven in the quarter and that Josephine is just the representative to all of them. Like, you remember how they used to have those meetings in season 1 and there was someone from every group in the quarter represented there? (vampires, werewolves, witches, and humans) I think that she's that person now and that's why Elijah keeps going to talk to her when there's a problem.

And as for Davina, I think that she chooses not to be part of a coven because something bad always happens to her when she's in one. That poor girl doesn't have very good luck when it comes to covens.
Old 04-06-2018, 11:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved the beginning Haylijah scene. Hayley was so jealous of Gia and Elijah!

I liked seeing Vincent on their side. Goodbye Eva! Sucks that Rebekah has to stay in that body though.

Loved the family moment between Klaus/Freya and Elijah!

Episode was a bit filler. I have a feeling the last 5 will be good though.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Jealous!Hayley was great. She deserved to be jealous the way she'd been acting so far.

{taek su mi sun}