Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2015, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxobrandyb (View Post)
It's crossed my mind that maybe Freya doesn't exist at all and it's been Dahlia this whole time.
I agree. I'm not so sure that Freya isn't Dahlia. Think about it.
It looks like Klaus has many similarities with his aunt Dahlia
(paranoid, obsessed with power, craves love or revenge,...)
Freya tries to gain sympathy by telling her sob story to Rebekah and Elijah.
And Klaus has one suspicious comment: "that's exactly what I'd do".
If his aunt really is like him, then that's exactly what she would do, too.

And I got super suspicious of Freya when she woke up.
The first thing she did was to hide her necklace under t-shirt.
What's the deal with that necklace?
She's been acting weird about it, even before Finn was "inside".
Old 03-19-2015, 09:45 AM
Elite Fan

that necklace is her source of power...without it she can't practice it i guess?

but there is some mystery definitely involved
Old 03-19-2015, 12:24 PM
Elite Fan

The necklace she uses to channel her power, like a talisman. So I think it just amplifies her power even more and doesn't let her get drained of magic easily. I remember an episode where Bonnie on TVD learned to channel her magic through nature because it was running her ragged and giving her nose bleeds.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

^could be the case or maybe its the source of her lifeline..the way she touched it i mean.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

I thought she was just very "careful" with it because:

1. It's tied to her magic.
2. Holds Finn inside it.

Not sure if it's a lifeline for her, but maybe. I mean it was able to help Freya bring Finn back to life.
Old 03-19-2015, 12:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)

2. Holds Finn inside it.

Not sure if it's a lifeline for her, but maybe. I mean it was able to help Freya bring Finn back to life.
true..i mean i guess she could die if that locket is removed..
Old 03-19-2015, 07:29 PM
New Fan

Quote:

2. Holds Finn inside it.

Finn is inside? I didn't get that from that episode. I thought just just vanquished him from the body he was in. It never occurred to me that she's holding on to him until later.

I had just thought it was a way to channel her magic as well.

I guess it now raises the question of what she plans to do with Finn and what exactly she's saving him for.

I wouldn't guess it would be for anything good though.

I want to see the best in Freya. Please don't think i'm not rooting for her to be a good guy and be telling the truth. It's just so rare that it happens that I have a hard time trusting new characters when the time comes.
Old 03-19-2015, 07:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxobrandyb (View Post)
Finn is inside? I didn't get that from that episode. I thought just just vanquished him from the body he was in. It never occurred to me that she's holding on to him until later.

I had just thought it was a way to channel her magic as well.

I guess it now raises the question of what she plans to do with Finn and what exactly she's saving him for.

I wouldn't guess it would be for anything good though.

I want to see the best in Freya. Please don't think i'm not rooting for her to be a good guy and be telling the truth. It's just so rare that it happens that I have a hard time trusting new characters when the time comes.
I like her being shady though. I like not knowing if she's good or bad. I think a mix of both would be perfect .

Yeah she told Finn either when they first reunited or when she brought him back from death that the necklace was a talisman she channeled her magic through.

Yes she placed Finn's spirit inside the necklace and told both Elijah and Klaus that it was too keep him safe as much as it was to keep them safe. I don't know if she has evil plans for Finn now that he's inside her necklace, but I think she might be using him to boost her power too. She seemed to really care about Finn though so who knows...
Old 03-19-2015, 08:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I like her being shady though. I like not knowing if she's good or bad. I think a mix of both would be perfect .

Yeah she told Finn either when they first reunited or when she brought him back from death that the necklace was a talisman she channeled her magic through.

Yes she placed Finn's spirit inside the necklace and told both Elijah and Klaus that it was too keep him safe as much as it was to keep them safe. I don't know if she has evil plans for Finn now that he's inside her necklace, but I think she might be using him to boost her power too. She seemed to really care about Finn though so who knows...
That's exactly what makes the show so exciting. haha

I love not knowing and I love speculating so I can be excited when I'm right, or totally shocked when I was way off.

Freya as a character in general is fabulous because she makes you question her more than any of the characters we've been introduced to thus far.

I love the way the story is going and I hope that it keeps going for a while. I find myself more and more excited for new episodes.

I do remember now that she was very happy to see Finn and had the most memories with him. So much happens in one episode that i forget way too easily sometimes.
Old 04-06-2018, 10:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

This episode definitely made me more sympathetic to Freya but I still don't trust her completely.

The new Rebekah is doing a good job in the role but I am ready for Claire to be back, I miss her. I am enjoying this storyline though with Eva and I am interested in her.

I kinda/sorta like this new Vincent guy I guess. Much better than Finn. We'll have to see what happens. Interesting that Vincent and Eva were married. I like that there is a new plot.

GAWD Hayley's storyline is BORING. If I had to watch this in real time I would be SO sick of it. So tired of her being shoved off with Jackson ALL THE TIME. I did like seeing more Aiden but i felt he was a bit OOC this episode being such a jerk,
Old 04-10-2018, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I love Freya! Honestly my favorite sibling relationship is Freya and Elijah.

This season really made me hate Hayley for a bit. The writers probably wanted her to be strong and a good leader, but they actually made her the opposite of both.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-10-2018, 11:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to like her but none of her storylines in season 2 were that exciting. I am waiting for her to get more exciting lol.

Yeah season 2 made me dislike her a bit too. She honestly is just way too serious most of the time too and always going against the vamps, it gets old.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to like her but none of her storylines in season 2 were that exciting. I am waiting for her to get more exciting lol.

Yeah season 2 made me dislike her a bit too. She honestly is just way too serious most of the time too and always going against the vamps, it gets old.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Season 3 will probably change your mind about her.

And that sucks because I loved her in Season 1.

{taek su mi sun}