Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2015, 03:42 PM
New Fan

I just have to say that i have some serious doubts about Freya. I want to believe that the stories she's telling about dreaming of her siblings and her lost baby are all true, buy I have to side the with Klaus on this one. It seems a little too convenient that these stories even exist. Meaning, they seem made up.

I think that if Freya really wants to prove herself she needs to do something on her own to prove her loyalty. Offering to help is only making her seem more suspicious.

I really want her to be telling the truth about everything. But i think she's a spy. I think that she's going to tell them that they need to perform this big ritual to make Dahlia disappear from their lives for good and that's when she's going to flip on everyone and they were really preparing the ritual for Dahlia to take Hope's power. Thats my grand theory anyway. Although i have to admit, it's crossed my mind that maybe Freya doesn't exist at all and it's been Dahlia this whole time. Guess we'll find out.
Old 03-17-2015, 04:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxobrandyb (View Post)
I just have to say that i have some serious doubts about Freya. I want to believe that the stories she's telling about dreaming of her siblings and her lost baby are all true, buy I have to side the with Klaus on this one. It seems a little too convenient that these stories even exist. Meaning, they seem made up.

I think that if Freya really wants to prove herself she needs to do something on her own to prove her loyalty. Offering to help is only making her seem more suspicious.

I really want her to be telling the truth about everything. But i think she's a spy. I think that she's going to tell them that they need to perform this big ritual to make Dahlia disappear from their lives for good and that's when she's going to flip on everyone and they were really preparing the ritual for Dahlia to take Hope's power. Thats my grand theory anyway. Although i have to admit, it's crossed my mind that maybe Freya doesn't exist at all and it's been Dahlia this whole time. Guess we'll find out.
Yeah I have that thought that Freya has been long gone, and that's Dahlia posing as her. But, I'm having girl crush so my judgment is a bit clouded.
Old 03-17-2015, 04:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter wonderland (View Post)
Yeah I have that thought that Freya has been long gone, and that's Dahlia posing as her. But, I'm having girl crush so my judgment is a bit clouded.
Same here. I really hope she's not Dahlia cause I love Freya.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:11 AM
Elite Fan

I dont think so now that Freya is Dahlia..
Earlier i did thought so....
Old 03-18-2015, 06:21 AM
Passionate Fan

I hope that Dahlia does not have control of Freya and that Freya has free will.
Old 03-18-2015, 11:50 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't get the feeling that Freya is Dahlia, but she's definitely acting shady in regards to her intentions with Hope. I mean Freya wants freedom and in order to get that she wants Dahlia dead...but does she need the baby's power to do that? She's acting like Elijah - very careful with her words and how much she reveals.
Old 03-18-2015, 12:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Yeah I don't get the feeling that Freya is Dahlia, but she's definitely acting shady in regards to her intentions with Hope. I mean Freya wants freedom and in order to get that she wants Dahlia dead...but does she need the baby's power to do that? She's acting like Elijah - very careful with her words and how much she reveals.
yeah. and she didn't reveal much that the baby is powerful....i hate to say but she is acting like him
Old 03-18-2015, 12:26 PM
Elite Fan

She's like a mix of Klaus and Elijah. She's perfect .
Old 03-18-2015, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

i would say she's a mix of everything but a bit extreme and controlled..

About Dahlia--i keep wondering why kidnap other's children..couldn't she make a coven of her own ? what is her endgame? Immortality? but not being a vampire
Old 03-18-2015, 01:09 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe like Silas on TVD (if you ever watched then). He was immortal, had to drink blood, but wasn't a vampire. He had no fangs or anything, but he just couldn't die. Though he used to be a witch and when he became a true immortal he lost his magic. Maybe Dahlia is trying to find a way to keep her magic and still be immortal...though it's odd she doesn't try having her own children and using their line unless she's barren or whatever.
Old 03-18-2015, 01:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Maybe like Silas on TVD (if you ever watched then). He was immortal, had to drink blood, but wasn't a vampire. He had no fangs or anything, but he just couldn't die. Though he used to be a witch and when he became a true immortal he lost his magic. Maybe Dahlia is trying to find a way to keep her magic and still be immortal...though it's odd she doesn't try having her own children and using their line unless she's barren or whatever.
seen bits and stuff when Silas haunted the chracters there
that is my question..how can she manage both?

yeah whatever
Spoiler:
Old 03-18-2015, 03:37 PM
Elite Fan

Oh god I hope that's not the reason .
Old 03-18-2015, 04:07 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Oh god I hope that's not the reason .
Yeah that's eww, we got enough triangles lol, not sure about barren though she made Esther fertile as a sperm bank. She's powerful enough to make love spells to make a guy knock her up lol

Old 03-18-2015, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

That's true. Maybe she just doesn't have time to birth an entire coven .
Old 03-18-2015, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
That's true. Maybe she just doesn't have time to birth an entire coven .
dont know..
Freya said Dahlia was denied many things..so who knows?