Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2015, 06:05 PM
Master Fan

^ See I don't quite hate her. I just find her really REALLY boring.
Old 02-10-2015, 10:59 PM
Elite Fan

I'm pretty bleh on Hayley myself. She's been more tolerable since she's been doing her own thing and away from certain characters, but Camille....ugh. Just nothing she does is ok. Whenever she's on screen or someone talks about her...

That hate fire just gets bigger and bigger.
Old 02-11-2015, 03:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

lol So now it's moved to Mondays... god my calendar is screwed up.

Anywayyy....

Freya: you're fit as efff when you showered and put make-up on.

KOLEB: why am I falling for you every week, It's sooo wrong. I love Nate lol? I almost had some tears in my eye for you this week. But of course, nothing made me cry harder the moment some dumbass roidfreak with a constipated face and his braindead slag (Yes, Elena is a top slag) cousin/sister set the real Kol on fire. Still hoping I will get my natey-boo back. I miss my bby sooo much,
and F-----UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Plec for making him cry. Stop woobiefying everyone.

Chubille: No one wants to lose their appetite. Seriously, no ones to hear how someone stupid and less squeamish enough to swipe off your v-card.

Hayley: you're meh, always and forever meh

Fauxbekah: love your full-on Englishness, and hugging Kol was my fave moment of this episode.

Finncent: I still don't know give me a few more weeks.

Marcel: okay, bye?

Jackson: you don't deserve screentime as much as Chubille.

Elijah: I still love you even though you're a closet foot-sucking lunatic. (Love you, Kara)

okay, i'm done. Making Kol cry is too much for me. I'm going to cry in my corner now.

Last edited by winter wonderland; 02-11-2015 at 03:45 AM
Old 02-11-2015, 04:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Elijah: I still love you even though you're a closet foot-sucking lunatic. (Love you, Kara)
I'm over Elijah now. I've been done with that wanker (not sure why, but when I'm tired I become British) for quite some time.

Quote:
Hayley: you're meh, always and forever meh
Basically.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:19 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I'm over Elijah now. I've been done with that wanker (not sure why, but when I'm tired I become British) for quite some time.
I'm definitely not a fan of the direction TO has taken his character, but he is still so badass (thank god) and scenes like at the end of this past episode is why he will always be my fave.

Old 02-11-2015, 08:34 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Elijah has been bad ass at all these days.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)

Basically.
LOL you have seen the light and I love how you say wanker Very spot-on!!!
Old 02-11-2015, 09:27 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
I don't think Elijah has been bad ass at all these days.
You don't think that last scene was bad ass?

Old 02-11-2015, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
You don't think that last scene was bad ass?
I'll speak on behalf of my beloved twin and say....

Old 02-11-2015, 10:14 AM
Total Fan

Why? lol

Old 02-11-2015, 11:24 AM
Elite Fan

I loved Elijah so much on TVD. He was a badass then. I mean the guy terrorized an entire cafe with a handful of coins . I think when Elijah is paired romantically with anyone though it ruins his character. I much prefer when he's not involved with anyone. I was never a fan of his relationship with Katherine and even more annoyed with his involvement with Hayley considering I think it just screws with his character. I'm not so much a fan of his anymore because of what the show has done to him. He's no longer my shady ahole . And even with that last scene of blowing up the house/Finncent, he's too far gone for redemption in my eyes. His character decline started in S4 of TVD and has been steadily going down.
Old 02-11-2015, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollyJfan4life (View Post)
Why? lol
Blowing up a house with your evil brother in it isn't really that bad ass compared to destroying a restaurant full of patrons whom he couldn't give a crap about. Or killing Rose's best friend in front of her for absolutely no reason.

Now, compare this to Elijah getting mad at Klaus for killing Tyler's mom. "You killed his mother *judgement glare*" Elijah was more fun when he wasn't contradicting himself all the time, he is consistently moral instead of just being balanced out like his siblings who do bad things one week and then something good or impressive the next. Rebekah even brought up his hypocrisy last season, and he also didn't want to fight in the war until Hayley encouraged him, the fact that he needed permission to kick some ass is enough proof for me that they screw around with how they want to write Elijah. Basically, he's been chastised for shipping reasons. Klaus is still mostly the same from TVD even with the love he has for his daughter, although he has inconsistencies as well, I can at least brush it off. People used to fear Elijah almost as much as Klaus, it's not like that anymore.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think Elijah is still badass. The guy who terrorized a cafe with coins is still the same guy who quietly got a private house to become eminent domain so he can enter it. He just acts differently but for the same reason of protecting a loved one or destroying and enemy. For me that last scene in the ep is badass because he took a beating and in a quiet and controlled manner took care of the Finncent problem. A man who is willing to toast himself to take out an enemy to protect his niece, that is bad ass. Crazy but badass. I would have simply staked Finncent.
Old 02-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Blowing up a house with your evil brother in it isn't really that bad ass compared to destroying a restaurant full of patrons whom he couldn't give a crap about. Or killing Rose's best friend in front of her for absolutely no reason.

Now, compare this to Elijah getting mad at Klaus for killing Tyler's mom. "You killed his mother *judgement glare*" Elijah was more fun when he wasn't contradicting himself all the time, he is consistently moral instead of just being balanced out like his siblings who do bad things one week and then something good or impressive the next. Rebekah even brought up his hypocrisy last season, and he also didn't want to fight in the war until Hayley encouraged him, the fact that he needed permission to kick some ass is enough proof for me that they screw around with how they want to write Elijah. Basically, he's been chastised for shipping reasons. Klaus is still mostly the same from TVD even with the love he has for his daughter, although he has inconsistencies as well, I can at least brush it off. People used to fear Elijah almost as much as Klaus, it's not like that anymore.
Pretty much. I used to love how controlled Elijah was, but able to strike fear into people. He was always considered the moral and honorable one, but in truth was just a shady bastard. I loved him so much and now he's just...ugh can't.

I think Klaus cries more now then when he was on TVD. Just a giant drunk crybaby . However he's still delusional and crazy so his personality it pretty well intact.

Elijah has been on a decline since TVD S4 so I can't blame it entirely on this shows writing. I think that making him into a romantic interest softened him too much. He was no longer an unpredictable/scary badass. I remember watching him shove a pencil in Damon's neck and thinking "Yup, this is my guy", but now he's just a shell of what he once was .
Old 02-11-2015, 04:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemshipper (View Post)
I think Elijah is still badass. The guy who terrorized a cafe with coins is still the same guy who quietly got a private house to become eminent domain so he can enter it. He just acts differently but for the same reason of protecting a loved one or destroying and enemy. For me that last scene in the ep is badass because he took a beating and in a quiet and controlled manner took care of the Finncent problem. A man who is willing to toast himself to take out an enemy to protect his niece, that is bad ass. Crazy but badass. I would have simply staked Finncent.
This!