Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2015, 11:02 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 2x13: "The Devil is Damned" Discussion. Airs February 9th, 8PM EST

The Originals 2x13: The Devil is Damned

February 9th@ 8:00pm Eastern
Description: FAMILY IS POWER — More dangerous than ever, Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) remains one step ahead after joining forces with a powerful figure from his past. As the threat to Hope’s life grows stronger, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) realizes he has no choice but to place his trust in his siblings to ensure she remains protected. Meanwhile, after being presented with an enticing proposition, Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) is forced to make a difficult life or death decision, and Elijah (Daniel Gillies) finds himself in the fight of his life after an unexpected visitor arrives at the safe house. At the bayou, Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Jackson (guest star Nathan Parsons) continue to prepare for the unification ritual, but things quickly go awry when they become pawns in Vincent’s dangerous plan. Charles Michael Davis and Leah Pipes also star.
Written by:Christopher Hollier & Julie Plec

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 02-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

Thanks girl
Old 02-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

after the episode tonight anyone going to be in the thread
Old 02-09-2015, 06:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I loved the episode.

Klaus Such growth. Trust is big for him. Thank heavens he gave it tonight.

Rebekah Spunky. Loyal. Trust. Loved her.

Kol I have waited years for him to stop his whining and be a part of the family. Kudos. I now do not want you die.

Finncent Fitting way to go dude. Burn in Hades. Gonna miss you.

Cami Too funny yet vicious way to get house repairs done.

Hope You are not even one year old and you are pulling this. Pity the fool who goes against you if you survive.

Freya I do not know which side she is on. She greeted Finn warmly but behind his back she made a cold face. Like the mystery.

Jackson On the fence with you. Is Klaus' words coming true?

Mary I love her.

Marcel Loyal. Loved him turning the tables.

Hayley Action figure. Loved it.

Elijah Boss. Bad ass. BAMF. God.
chemshipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

I ... need a moment.
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

I keep repeating the end of the episode. That is drama. I love it.

ETA: The bugs creep me out.

Last edited by chemshipper; 02-09-2015 at 08:07 PM
Old 02-09-2015, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Just watched the episode...wow.

Klaus - Having only sibling scenes makes you so much more awesome. I loved how he showed Koleb trust and his bickering with Nobekah was great. You were great tonight.

Elijah - What are you doing dude? You seriously need to escape the farm life and get back to your siblings. Though great fun watching you blow up Finncent .

Koleb - You perfect ray of sunshine. I love you so much and I'm a mess now after all your scenes . That crying scene and then the brotherly love with Klaus and promising to help Nobekah...I just can't even right now.

Nobekah - Great job channeling Claire (still miss my girl though ). I loved all your scenes. Literal perfection with you and Koleb and you and Klaus. I am surprised I like watching klebekah without Claire, but it's not terrible.

Hayley - Meh. No cares.

Jackson - I spotted your accent . Dude needs to move on though. Getting with Hayley will just get you dead.

Marcel - Not much to report. I feel like even when you're there you're not really there. Did like his protectiveness over vamp chick. That was cute - in a PLATONIC WAY.

Vamp Chick - Wished you smacked more wolves around, but whateves. Wasn't aware Jackson knew you though.

Finncent - Dude you a badass bitch. I don't think you're really dead, which makes me happy, but ouch that's gotta hurt.

Freya - Is being shady like a default setting for all Mikaelsons? I love this girl and can't wait to see where exactly her loyalty lies. She seems to care about Finn, but she was more on Team Bekah before so who knows what's up there.

Camille - You can't seriously be certified in psychology if your big idea was to tell Elijah to just ignore his problems. Oh and...GO AWAY.

Hopeless - Meh. Cute kid, wrong parentage.

So overall I think I kinda loved this episode, but I'm still in shock over how awesome Koleb was. I need him to not die now .

***Sidenote: Josh better be careful, seems his boyfriend is keeping close tabs on another fella .
Old 02-09-2015, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Nice review Kara

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemshipper (View Post)
I
Hope You are not even one year old and you are pulling this.
Yeah, it was truly ridiculous
Old 02-09-2015, 09:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters

I had a feeling she was gonna do something but wasn't expecting that trick of stopping the car hehe chemshipper loved your comment

nice review kara ,you awlays say what I want to say but better

freya im keen to know more
Old 02-09-2015, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

The baby is pretty ridiculous but it actually does more than Camille lol.
Old 02-10-2015, 12:08 AM
Master Fan

Okay, here I come.

I liked the episode, went really fast for me mostly cause I forwarded the wolves scenes and everything else was great (with the exception of Camille/Hope but whatever they were on for like 2 min)

Klaus I loved that you gave Koleb a chance at the end, loved how confident you were that Elijah was going to take care of things, how grateful you were at the end with Nobekah and Koleb, you are your strongest around your family without a doubt.

Elijah you looked handsome, I can't forgive you for killing Finn.

Camille I don't even remember much tbh.

Hope I am still hoping you eat a couple characters, until then you deserve no admiration.

Hayley not sure, I forwarded your scenes.

Jackson same.

Josh I missed you, also Aiden and Davina.

Marcel... ???

Koleb my bb, I've learnt to love you as Koleb and appreciate Daniel's acting and he was brilliant tonight, Maisie next to him was so obviously lacking. But I saw some nice chemistry between them and that was nice. When he cried I wanted to kill everyone who ever hurt him and hug him so bad and his hug with Nobekah was so precious.

Nobekah I like you because you're supposed to be Rebekah but the actress is not the best... mostly now compared to Jomo and Daniel you start seeing her defects, not saying she's bad I just think she's not good enough. I liked her scenes with Klaus and Koleb, loved that her first priority was to get her body back. I thought she was going to chill in the human body for some time until she grew old like she commented in ep 9 but apparently she changed her mind.

Finn, please come back someway, somehow. I would love Casper to come back but I'm sure that's not happening and I doubt I'll care for anyone else playing at this rate so why not just keep Yusuf that has done such a great job with him? I need Finn back because Freya just got back and they broke my heart OK? they've been so ruined like all their siblings but they still care for each other

Freya bb you looked beautiful tonight, creepy and crazy as before, also shady as HELL but I do believe you care for Finn deep inside. I am not sure if you're staying on the bad side or not, you'll probably fight for whatever you think is right but not necessarily try to kill them all? maybe? hopefully? I want you to stay cause I like you a lot so far.

DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:42 AM
Total Fan

Elijah is so beautifully badass and for that he will always be my favorite original.

DollyJfan4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 07:21 AM
Master Fan

Holy crap @ that thumbnail lol I'm dying
Old 02-10-2015, 07:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

That last scene with Elijah. The best.
Old 02-10-2015, 07:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Hayley not sure, I forwarded your scenes.
LOL Im not the only one who hates this girl
can they get rid of her off the show already