Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2015, 06:31 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Let's not bash any ship please. I don't want this truing into a war zone .

eternal◘fate I don't see any similarities with Caroline and Camille at all. I think the biggest issue with that was some upset klaroline shippers comparing them. To me there's no comparison. Caroline has real flaws and, for me, Camille is too much of a Mary Sue. I thought Father K was a stronger and more compelling human character.
LOL ewww
Old 01-28-2015, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter wonderland (View Post)
LOL ewww
You are not helping.
Old 01-28-2015, 08:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Just to add here is that I also like Camille but will never ship her with Klaus in a million years. I am hoping Caroline will pop in sometime. haha

I liked the episode...it wasn't bad.
I enjoyed the Marcel flashbacks...
Loved Davina slapping Klaus...I watched that part several times. Awesome.

The scenes with Hayley and Jackson were not bad. Is Jackson starting to grow on me? Hmmm

You know who has grown on me? Gia. I just love her. I hope that the writers do not kill her off. She has so much potential for future storylines. They should kill off Josh though...I found him lovable at first. Now I find him useless. Sorry, I'm mean.
Old 01-29-2015, 06:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
^ There are some Camille fans here. Give it time and they will come out of hiding.

Marcel has potential to be pretty great, but he's been majorly useless this season.
I like Cami and I ship her with Klaus. I just don't post on this board's a lot. I like the character not because I ship her with Klaus, and I don't find her boring or annoying at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikkitikkitavi (View Post)
How do you sterilise them?

Well, that's rude and mean. I thought there was no bashing on this board or does it depend on what character or ship it is(it seems like that's the case)?

Last edited by hurricane eyes; 01-29-2015 at 11:10 AM Reason: double post
Old 01-29-2015, 09:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswellover73 (View Post)
Well, that's rude and mean.
I do beg your pardon, but I don't see how it's in the least bit ~rude~ or ~mean~! OP claimed that she had 'sterilised' Klamille shippers in the past and I simply asked her how she had done it. I ship Klamille like burning so I'm proper curious about what OP said/argued to ~sterilise~ us. I don't see what could be wrong with that, tbh.
Old 01-29-2015, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I like Cami and I ship her with Klaus. I just don't post on this board's a lot. I like the character not because I ship her with Klaus, and I don't find her boring or annoying at all.
I never claimed that people who ship her with Klaus only like her because of said ship. You misunderstood. I mean't that MOST people who do post here and claim to be a Camille fan seem to only post in the Klamille thread. Obviously the character does have fans outside of the ship. I have no problem if you like her - she's just not for me. I don't like her (and it has nothing to do with shipping preferences since I don't ship Klaus with anyone really). You are welcome to post here more because, as you can see, you have other posters who like the same character/ship as you.

Also it's always nice to see people who have different views on an episode. It allows for more discussion. Some people have a more negative view while other's a more positive and it's nice to see how someone saw a scene differently than you did.

Quote:
Well, that's rude and mean. I thought there was no bashing on this board or does it depend on what character or ship it is(it seems like that's the case)?
In discussion threads it's fine to debate on the episode and what you did or didn't like from the plot, characters, ships. In no way should anyone bash a ship or make someone feel uncomfortable with who they like. It's fine to talk about what you don't like about them, but we all have to remember to be respectful. Should anyone compare someone who likes a certain ship to say...herpes, like another poster did: No. They should never have said that or talked about their fans. It is however fine to say why you don't like said ship.

In appreciation threads there's obviously no bashing allowed so if you prefer a more positive experience and not see differing views from yours you might like the Camille or Klamille thread .

Please everyone refrain from commenting on shippers of any couple. It's uncalled for and not to be tolerated. If you want to talk about why you don't like that particular ship that's fine, but don't make remarks about their fans. Thanks.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:20 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Please everyone refrain from commenting on shippers of any couple. It's uncalled for and not to be tolerated. If you want to talk about why you don't like that particular ship that's fine, but don't make remarks about their fans. Thanks.
I was literally only asking what the OP said to 'sterilise' the pro-Cami/pro-Klamille debate. I wasn't offended and I really can't see how I was being offensive?
Old 01-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I was literally only asking what the OP said to 'sterilise' the pro-Cami/pro-Klamille debate. I wasn't offended and I really can't see how I was being offensive?
That was a general warning for everyone so they understand not to make fun of a shipper fan-group. I understand why you were responding to that poster so no worries.
Old 01-29-2015, 04:02 PM
New Fan

Quote:
I understand why you were responding to that poster so no worries.
Okay thanks
Old 01-29-2015, 04:11 PM
New Fan

Overall, I have loved the Originals this season, but didn’t like this episode at all. Nothing really happened and the things that did happen were just kinda dumb.

Cami and Elijah talking…blah. Nothing new. And I do like Cami, by the way, and do not ship her with Klaus! I think she has been a somewhat bland character so far, but I’m hoping that gives her plenty of room to grow in the future!!!

Hayley even considering that truth thing…dumb. There’s no way. She’d have to KNOW that Klaus would kill her himself. And I really think he would.

Finn…I do like him as a villain, but I’m not sure what he’s trying to accomplish with the whole “room” thing. What’s his objective? Is he still trying to convince them they’re bad and should be human (like his mom was) or does he just want to finish them and be done?!

Davina is my super fav right now. Love everything about her. I love her with Kol, too.

P.S. I’m getting tired of these “revelations” that are supposed to be such a big deal, like Elijah killing Tatia. Nobody should be shocked by anything now. I feel like we’re beating a dead horse…they did bad things, yes…they did bad things, yes…we get it. It’d be nice if we could focus on their progression from now forward instead of going back for yet another rerun, unless it is actually something major!
Old 01-29-2015, 06:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I love how different I am from the TO audience. ... well on anyway.
I like Cami and love Marcel. lol
Those two are unpopular everywhere online. The Facebook has 6 million fans with a majority of comments asking Camille to go away.

I don't mind Marcel but they're both incredibly boring. Marcel does at least have some relevance though. I don't mind if Camille has a few fans, but I'll never understand what is appealing about her.
Old 01-30-2015, 02:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
I do beg your pardon, but I don't see how it's in the least bit ~rude~ or ~mean~! OP claimed that she had 'sterilised' Klamille shippers in the past and I simply asked her how she had done it. I ship Klamille like burning so I'm proper curious about what OP said/argued to ~sterilise~ us. I don't see what could be wrong with that, tbh.
Sorry I misunderstood, I thought you were being nasty like the op was.
Old 01-30-2015, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

Let's try to follow that general warning and move back on topic. Thanks
Old 02-02-2015, 09:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Those two are unpopular everywhere online. The Facebook has 6 million fans with a majority of comments asking Camille to go away.

I don't mind Marcel but they're both incredibly boring. Marcel does at least have some relevance though. I don't mind if Camille has a few fans, but I'll never understand what is appealing about her.
And the online audience is only a small percentage of the people actually watching.
Old 02-03-2015, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer Of Nations (View Post)
And the online audience is only a small percentage of the people actually watching.
Not really. Online audience IS the main audience. It is actually twice as big as the ratings for the show, it's common knowledge that social media is the universal audience. And without them, these actors wouldn't win awards once in a blue moon, nor would certain actors keep their job. Klaus could have very well gotten killed off in TVD if it weren't for social media. The producers admitted that much.

And if you look at conventions and panels, you'll see that the crowds of fans are no different in terms of what they like and dislike on the shows. Casual viewers who don't interact online are also known to have the same thoughts.