New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2014, 10:03 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 2x09: "The Map Of Moments" Discussion. Airs December 8th, 8PM EST

The Originals 2x09: The Map Of Moments

December 8th@ 8:00pm Eastern
Description: A HOLIDAY REUNION — When Rebekah (Claire Holt) notices an unusual change in Elijah's (Daniel Gillies) behavior, she asks Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) to meet her at their safe house, reuniting them with baby Hope. After reliving memories of being the odd man out, Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) opens up to Davina (Danielle Campbell) about his resentment towards his siblings and sheds some light on a spell he created in 1914. Meanwhile, when Cami (Leah Pipes) discovers Esther's (guest star Sonia Sohn) plan will put her life in danger, she demands answers from Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood), who remains steadfast in his convictions. Elsewhere, Esther makes an unlikely alliance that could prove dangerous for Klaus, and Hayley makes a decision that could change her relationship with Elijah forever. Lastly, while Elijah continues to struggle with the lingering effects of being captured, Rebekah and Klaus devise a plan to take their mother down once and for all.
Written by:Marguerite MacIntyre & Julie Plec

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 12-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

You and Flora are hurting my head.

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

sheridon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 12:34 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry hun. Flora convinced me to change my username. I'm still getting used to it myself.
Old 12-08-2014, 06:11 PM
Master Fan

Hey I didn't do nuthin
Old 12-08-2014, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Missed the first 10-15 mins will catch up on all that later but I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO happy it wasn't the last 10 mins that I missed or would have DIED! Because I almost died on that Haylijah scene!

Claire Holt better get her body back SOON cuz I already don't like that girl playing Rebekah

Smart move on turning your mother into a vampire Klaus! I loved it!

DAVINA AND KOLEB KISS OMGGGG
Icon by: beyond insane
HaylijahღEndgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridon (View Post)
You and Flora are hurting my head.
this show hurts my head... and whats left of my soul at times so its all good
Old 12-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

this was by far my fav episode so far

klaus holding baby hope.. omg cutest scene yet

i never liked hayley much, but wow that scene with elijah was super hot. wish i was her in that moment.

was great to see nate in the flashback scenes.

loved the kaleb/davina kiss

nice twist there at the end with rebekah's body, you should know not to trust kol by now..LOL
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
i never liked hayley much, but wow that scene with elijah was super hot. wish i was her in that moment.
OMGGG I know right!! But this is my OTP of this show so of course I would love this scene and want to be doing that scene with him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenR (View Post)
nice twist there at the end with rebekah's body, you should know not to trust kol by now..LOL
SO trueee!!!
Old 12-08-2014, 07:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

So, where do Klaus, Elijah, Marcel etc. think Rebekah is now? Because Cami woke up as herself, Esther was still in her body, do they know Rebekah is somewhere else? Maybe I missed it, I have to re-watch.

Wasn't Rebekah nice to Davina? Before her neck was slit to complete the harvest? I mean, they weren't friends but I would have hoped that Davina wouldn't let Rebekah stay stuck in a house in a body that isn't hers forever. Then again, she may not want to upset Kol seeing as she has feelings for him and she may see it as another potentially "dangerous" vampire is on the sidelines.

So many amazing moments in this episode BTW like Mikaelson family selfie, Esther getting her just desserts, Hayley and Elijah getting some etc.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaylijahღEndgame (View Post)
OMGGG I know right!! But this is my OTP of this show so of course I would love this scene and want to be doing that scene with him
who wouldnt? that kiss was damn hot. he can do whatever he wants to me
Old 12-08-2014, 07:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I know what you mean
Old 12-08-2014, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

VampireBlondie
Old 12-08-2014, 07:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Shadowhunters

I didn't like that twist in the end,i knew she was gonna be ain another body , I think kol has tricked us too many times and they should know that by now

I did enjoy the flashbacks, it was nice to see what happened then

Klaus was cute with hope and loved the selfie

Kem im not sure I could have missed it too but maybe they thought she couldn't be saved?
yes bek was nice to davina back then but yeah she might not worry about that atm as probably Klaus is her goal

Esther's now a vampire didn't see that coming either

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaylijahღEndgame (View Post)

DAVINA AND KOLEB KISS OMGGGG
my favourite part
Old 12-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Elite Fan

So I was expecting the worst of this episode, but I actually really enjoyed how they dealt with everything.

Klaus - Snarky and sassy family moments were awesome, loved the way he was being fiercely protective of Rebekah, and his speech to Esther about giving her a choice when she refused him one was amazing. I was so happy with his scenes tonight. Fan-freaking-tastic.

Elijah - You crazy mofo. Loved his scenes with Rebekah and the family moments they all had together, but wish he talked more about what was going on with his memories. He just glossed over it, but hopefully we get more into it in later episodes.

Rebekah - Girl you were missed ! Loved all your scenes, but honey you had me worried about ending up inside Camille. I was going to go nuclear on that. Loved that it was you and Klaus scheming together and coming up with turning Esther into a vampire. That was bad-freaking-ass. Ugh just reminds me of how much we are in need of more kickass females on this show. I am not as upset with Bex being in a random body and stuck in the witch asylum because I was expecting her to either die or be stuck in Camille. So I will take this and be grateful the writers didn't completely screw us over. Also Rebekah's scenes with Nate were amazing. I wish they had more scenes together. As for her betraying Kol - doesn't make much sense with the Rebekah from S1, but seems perfect for the Rebekah from TVD who always sided with Klaus. Glad she's back .

Hayley - Are you allergic to beds? I swear every time you get it on it ends up being on a table . Not much happening with you for me. So...next.

Camille - Go. Away.

Marcel - Get a hobby cause you are becoming pretty useless.

Davina - My girl got herself some! Loved her and Koleb making out. It was hot . Loved how she's going to be teaming up with Koleb and happy he's trusting her with his secrets (where he put Rebekah). I'm so excited to see more with them kicking ass and being secretive.

Koleb - Great snark with you. Really love you . So happy about the kiss and also that you're playing your brothers. I want y'all to be a family, but you wouldn't be you without some backstabbing and trickery.

Mikael - Pretty disappointed/underwhelmed with you this episode. I was expecting some real fireworks when you were reunited with Esther. I wanted to see either hatred or declarations of hurt and love, but got really nothing. You best deliver on the pain in the future with the other family members.

Finncent - This is the first episode I was actually bored with you, but I think after seeing the promo for newer episodes next year you will be back to being a bamf again. Just stay away from Camille - she makes people stupid.

Esther - Amazing scenes with Rebekah and Klaus. Especially the end scene where you realized you were in transition. Gave me chills. Wondering if you will die human or decide to become a vampire and take down you children. As awesome as that scene was I don't get why Finncent couldn't just body swap you into a witch again - though I guess you wouldn't be as powerful as you were. Should be good to see what happens with you.

Kol - Those flashbacks with Rebekah were awesome. I miss Nate so much . I really hope that if he can't be in real time that we continue to get flashbacks of Nate from other eras. He's so awesome and I love his chemistry with the siblings - especially Klaus and Rebekah.

Hopeless - You have as much use as a purse.

Overall because I was expecting such crap I was so happy with the outcome. I guess this is how I should watch every episode. Expect the worst so I am happy with what we get .

Old 12-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)

Hayley - Are you allergic to beds? I swear every time you get it on it ends up being on a table . Not much happening with you for me. So...next.

Camille - Go. Away.

Marcel - Get a hobby cause you are becoming pretty useless.

Hopeless - You have as much use as a purse.
Post of the year.

I loved everything else of course but all the awards