Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 09:52 AM
Elite Fan

The Originals 2x07: "Chasing The Devil's Tail" Discussion. Airs November 17th, 8PM EST

The Originals 2x07: Chasing The Devil's Tail

November 17th@ 8:00pm Eastern
Description: GOING AFTER EVERYTHING ESTHER LOVES — When Klaus (Joseph Morgan) discovers that Elijah (Daniel Gillies) has been afflicted by Esther’s (Sonja Sohn) magic, he heads to the bayou in search of an antidote, but quickly realizes he’s not alone. Armed with intel gathered by Aiden (guest star Colin Woodell), Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) teams up with him, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), Cami (Leah Pipes) and Josh (guest star Steven Kruger) and launches a plan to take down Vincent (guest star Yusuf Gatewood) by exploiting his one weakness. Meanwhile, with Esther determined to carry out her plan, Vincent and Kaleb (guest star Daniel Sharman) are forced to reconsider their own strategies. Intrigued by Davina’s (Danielle Campbell) unwavering attempts to create an unlinking spell, Kaleb lets her in on some secrets from his past and brings her to a place he frequented in 1914.
Written by:Carina Adly Mackenzie & Christopher Hollier

PROMO:

RULES:

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 11-17-2014, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

» Bella
Old 11-17-2014, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

well, I figured Klaus' dad (Ansel) was not going to be long.

I know it won't happen but please, Esther... just get rid of Cami... please? Love Leah. Hate Cami.

Kind of cool with Finn... I mean, I actually like Hayley so was glad that Jackson stopped him from pulling her heart out with a spell but at the same time... that was cool.

I just hate that another Mikaelson was just so focused on Cami that they ignored other signs... like, he was smart enough to realize that Aiden's brother was part of the group that escaped but not smart enough to think it was a plan? As soon as he ignored his mom's spelled objet, I knew he was doomed.

Next week might be interesting.
Old 11-17-2014, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Cami had the worst casting choice ever, I don't care if Leah is a nice person. She looks out of place in the show, and not because she's a human.
Old 11-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Master Fan

Ok, let's go at it.

Let's start with Klaus:

"I have a tendency to play with my food"
"I am in a hurry to help my real family"
"that's the first lie you've told me"

I absolutely loved everything Klaus did this episode, this is what I was talking about last week, I didn't want him to go all "daddy!" and forget about his 1000k+ years family and he didn't. I was not bothered by him killing his father and big applause for JOMO cause he was amazing!

Davina and Kol

"No love, she sent me to follow you. The flirting bit was me"

These two have more and more chemistry by the episode, they were great, I am super liking them interacting, I like that Kol is not stupid enough to try and kill Klaus, he just wants to put him to sleep *just fair since Klaus did the same thing to all of his siblings* also we are one step closer to see Daniel shirtless and I love this. Also Kol in chains, dear lord.

Camille was a little bit better than last week, her conversations with Finn were a bit more normal and she wasn't as obvious. Also, she made me laugh for probably the first time in two seasons with her "I always thought having a woman's mouth around my neck would be more erotic" quote.

Hayley was cool, I enjoyed her scenes with Jackson, I enjoyed her scenes with Marcel and I loved seeing Vincent almost killing her cause it was just awesome.

Talking about Vincent/Finn, shame he really seems to be into Cami, I thought it was mostly an act, he was boss with the wolf guy and when trying to kill Hayley tho, the actor who plays him is so great when he has to deliver his spells? like REALLY good. You totally buy it even when he plays the smallest violin in the world.

Esther wasn't in the ep much, but the actress did good when she found her ex hubby dubby dead AGAIN and in the short scenes she had with Kol/Finn.

No Mikael

Josh and his bf were cute yet again but can we get something for Josh? guy had 2 min scene and then Finn came to make him sleep and that was it

Jackson, I never disliked you but I never loved you and right now I'm feeling exactly the same way... but I did kinda like you with Hayley back then and I still kinda do.

Marcel

"He's looking for Davina, he heard she was back in town" "overprotective dad stuff"

He wasn't in it much either, but that quote got me.

Elijah didn't say much either but man that klelijah scene was the death of me. Got me all teared up and ****, got all those feels, it also reminded me of 1x16 but with klelijah instead of klebekah and Klaus talking to human Elijah was just heartbreaking

"I need you Brother..."

And some lines that made me giggle:

"Remind me to teach you how to text message" made me laugh like an idiot.
"And then what? become a florist?"

And of course... THAT DAMN PROMO. I cannot freaking wait.

MY BB LOOKS SO BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLL

Old 11-17-2014, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

So this episode was good, but disappointing.

Klaus - Loved all his scenes. He had some really great brotherly love moments with Elijah and his scenes with Papa Wolf were heartbreaking. I just hate that he killed Ansel. I get that it was to protect his demon baby because he couldn't trust Ansel, but it sucks. I really hope that he somehow isn't really dead.

Elijah/Little Elijah - Very few scenes, but really powerful. Loved Little Elijah and Klaus scene in his mind - so awesome. Looking forward to seeing how Elijah now handles everything that Esther did/told him. Should be good.

Hayley - Pretty ok this episode. Liked the badass fight scene with Finncent, but meh for everything else.

Josh - So damn cute, but you need to take some more self defense classes hun cause that was pretty pathetic .

Aiden - Love you and I love how damn sweet you and Josh are .

Jackson - Stop with the creepy stalker shiit.

Ansel - Please wake up . Don't be dead!

Esther - Not around much this episode, but liked seeing your breakdown over Ansel's death. I felt it too .

Marcel - Are you even on this show anymore?

Camille - Ugh.

Finncent - Dude no. I'd rather watch you be creepy with your mom than make moon eyes at Camille.

Koleb - You keep getting more amazing. I am so here for you...but I still miss Nate.

Davina - Girl you are awesome and totally want to bone Koleb. Do it .

Overall pissed about Papa Wolf, but excited to see Klaus and Elijah deal with Finncent and Koleb .

Me about this episode:

Old 11-17-2014, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
But that's his charm!

Quote:
Finncent - Dude no. I'd rather watch you be creepy with your mom than make moon eyes at Camille.
I am guessing this also means you'd prefer Klebekah over klamille. Baby steps Kara, baby steps.

Quote:
Josh - So damn cute, but you need to take some more self defense classes hun cause that was pretty pathetic .
Right? like poor Josh, he doesn't show up for episodes and he comes back to this?
Old 11-17-2014, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

May there's no charm in stalking. Don't be a Bella Swan .

I would rather watch Klaus have sex with Stalker!Jackson than him even look at Camille.

I would love to see Josh and Aiden training cause they both could use some more moves...and other things .
Old 11-17-2014, 09:11 PM
Master Fan

yeah... no charm in stalking.

and I'd be down for that over Camille, too........ though if it keeps her away from Klaus I might take her with Finn if Finn sticks around. Or Marcel. Someone else. Anyone else.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
May there's no charm in stalking. Don't be a Bella Swan .
Thanks to a friend actually telling me what Twilight is all about this past week I can understand that reference. Can you believe I had no idea that Edward would spy on Bella and watch her sleep? I never cared for that saga and tired to stay as far away as possible.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Thanks to a friend actually telling me what Twilight is all about this past week I can understand that reference. Can you believe I had no idea that Edward would spy on Bella and watch her sleep? I never cared for that saga and tired to stay as far away as possible.
You're a Twilight virgin? We should pop that cherry cause there's no better drinking game than watching Twilight and taking a drink every time Edward is looking constipated/Bella mouth-breaths .

And yeah he was watching her sleep for MONTHS and when he told her she didn't even bat an eye.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:14 PM
Master Fan

OMG why would I ever want to watch that? plus I can't stand KS.
Old 11-17-2014, 10:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
OMG why would I ever want to watch that? plus I can't stand KS.
Cause it's really fun to make fun of and to drink to. Dude I'm gonna send you the honest trailers link to the movie. It's everything . Also I don't like KS either.
Old 11-18-2014, 12:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Yes, to this...a thousand yes' to this. It's getting old and annoying and I just...nope, I can't.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 11-18-2014, 04:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was hoping ansel would stay longer and sad that esther had to see that

this episode was okay

I think marcel took the stake not koleb and davina prob thinks koleb did

aiden and josh were cute

mya favourite thing was all the koleb and davina we got this episode

{}