Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2014, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

okay thanks Kara

{}
Old 05-14-2014, 06:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoustichearts (View Post)
okay thanks Kara
You're welcome .
Old 05-14-2014, 07:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

The finale was wonderful! And boy did I cry!! Loved it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilSonღFan (View Post)

Damn that scene with Elijah confession in the cemetery BROKE MY HEART!!

Yes, when Elijah broke down...good lord did that get to me!
Old 05-14-2014, 07:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed it as well teary eyed for sure in certain scenes
Old 05-14-2014, 09:22 PM
Elite Fan

What an amazing episode!!! I sobbed like a baby on so many occasions typical!

When I thought Hayley was dead, when Elijah cried to Klaus, when Hayley came back, when they realized they had to let baby Hope go and finally when Rebekah and Klaus had the most amazing scene ever!
And oh my god! Esther and the oldest bro are back!!! Well, I'm guessing his name is Finn after reading one of the posts here it seems obvious, but I guess you never know. Doubt it's Kol since he's stuck on the other side also, Finn was the moma's boy so it's fitting.

I actually hate that Michael is back, but at least Davina's got him on a leash!

Cammi and klaus' scene was really great too. I'm really enjoying the storylines on this show!

I miss Rebekah. I want her back! But knowing she's with Hope is a nice consolation prize for not having her on the show.

So happy with this finale <3
Old 05-14-2014, 09:33 PM
Total Fan

Part of me is glad Mikael is back because I always felt like he was killed off too quickly.

Old 05-14-2014, 09:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ agreed I love Mikael
Old 05-14-2014, 09:39 PM
Master Fan

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!11

Old 05-14-2014, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

I'm so glad she didn't have to eat her young.
Old 05-14-2014, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

Me too that's just insane
Old 05-14-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
I'm so glad she didn't have to eat her young.
That was the only stupidest thing I didn't like about the finale like really?
Old 05-14-2014, 10:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lmfao from my grave
Old 05-15-2014, 04:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Right? I never liked the fact that they changed the mythology around so that the baby would be able to sire hybrids, but to make it so Hayley had to drink her baby's blood was ridiculous. I got that she had it's blood in her system when she was killed, but even then she didn't go full hybrid mode like Tyler did. Until I see the golden eyes with the blood veins I'm not considering her a hybrid.
Old 05-15-2014, 05:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by japrilrebelfan17 (View Post)
I couldn't agree with you more. I don't like the coming back from the dead thing. It would make the show corny.

I felt like the show took a hit when Rebekah left the show. I couldn't take it if Marcel or Hayley died off the show. Outside of TO they're my two favorite characters. It was good to see them all have each others back tonight. I hope they all come together next season.

Do you even like the show? It seems you always complaining about it. There is nothing wrong with Hayley's character. She got kidnapped once by Tyler. After that I can't recall her getting kidnapped. People have been trying to kill her, but that's about it. Tonight you can say she kinda of got kidnapped, but it was never about her. It was about her baby. Personally, I love Hayley's attitude.
Yeah I know it can seem like all people do is complain. It's like why even watch if all you wanna do is groan and moan...but that's everyone's own prerogative

Just keep enjoying the show, like me I was surprised to find people on tumble who do like it quite a bit and don't have as many complaints

I liked the finale - i liked that the baby was safe and with Rebekah, i'm so happy about Mikael, Esther and Finn (yes I totally believe it's him - he was such a momma's boy).

Now the writers know what didn't work, and I'm sure JoMo know what's up and has expressed his concerns. Hopefully S2 will be about the Originals.

I'm just waiting for Kol. He is my FAVORITE. Influx the Originals focus on their family and their dynamics and they can salvage the mistakes they made all through s1.

get rid of cami - i don't hate her at all, i just don't care. and feel it's a waste of a character and time.
Old 05-15-2014, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeautifulContradiction (View Post)
Yeah I know it can seem like all people do is complain. It's like why even watch if all you wanna do is groan and moan...but that's everyone's own prerogative

Just keep enjoying the show, like me I was surprised to find people on tumble who do like it quite a bit and don't have as many complaints

I liked the finale - i liked that the baby was safe and with Rebekah, i'm so happy about Mikael, Esther and Finn (yes I totally believe it's him - he was such a momma's boy).

Now the writers know what didn't work, and I'm sure JoMo know what's up and has expressed his concerns. Hopefully S2 will be about the Originals.

I'm just waiting for Kol. He is my FAVORITE. Influx the Originals focus on their family and their dynamics and they can salvage the mistakes they made all through s1.

get rid of cami - i don't hate her at all, i just don't care. and feel it's a waste of a character and time.
Great review.

General reminder, Let's try to avoid making comments on the negative posts, all reviews are allowed in episode threads as long as they're respectful to the cast and other posters. I know it is hard to enjoy a show when there's a lot of Debbie Downers, but it's something you'll either have to ignore or disagree with respectfully. I think I can speak for everyone when I say that there's always something or someone in the show to make us keep watching, and you shouldn't be expected to love everything in it anyway. If you do love everything, that's great, just don't expect others to do the same. Positivity is for appreciation threads if you want to avoid mixed reviews.

I liked the episode and simply didn't care about a few characters I never liked. Can't wait for Kol since I just heard that Nate will be filming