Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2014, 12:27 PM
Master Fan

Papa Tunde was cool. But he sacrificed himself see I get why he died.

Celeste? Also cool but for a woman who seemed to plan ahead the idea that she might get caught in a tight pickle seemed to surprise her. Kind of disappointed she didn't have a plan B / Plan C
Old 03-26-2018, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Xo, Kitty

This episode was frustrating as heck. I am so tired of the family being at odds. It's hard to watch.

Klaus has a right to be mad but wanting to kill Rebekah is just so annoying. I cant stand how far they take his character sometimes. She had a right to be mad at him and want a chance to live her damn life.

Mikael ugh, that dude pisses me off more than anything. What a horrible father.

I liked the genuine talk between Rebekah and Klaus at the end of the episode. I am glad Klaus allowed her to leave. Sad that Elijah didnt go with her, and I am bummed to see Claire go but I know she will be back later. And I am ready for a shift in focus in the episodes.

Devina/Marcel/Cami storyline was pretty blah. Definitely felt like filler. Not sure what to think of Genevieve yet.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top