New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

The Originals 1x15: "Le Grand Guignol" Discussion. Airs March 4th, 8 PM EST

The Originals 1x15: Le Grand Guignol

March 4th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : A NIGHT AT THE OPERA — In a series of flashbacks to 1919, Klaus opens up to Cami and reveals details of the devastating secret Rebekah and Marcel were trying to keep from him. Elijah forms an unlikely alliance with Monique (guest star Yasmine Al Bustami) and asks for her help in locating Sabine. Elsewhere, Thierry is reluctant to get involved when Marcel and Rebekah approach him with a plan to take down the witches. Meanwhile, in the bayou, Hayley is at her wits’ end and holds Sabine hostage in an attempt to get information that will reverse the curse on Hayley’s werewolf clan.
Written by: Declan de Barra & Diane Ademu-John

PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Si!

Tonight should be interesting...

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

sheridon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tftnt.
in love with you dummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 04:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

TFTNT Si
Icon by: beyond insane
HaylijahღEndgame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 05:56 PM
Master Fan

WTF WAS THAT? *throws sht around the room*
DGSAFDMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGSAFDMD (View Post)
Omg I loved it. Rebekah worrying only about Marcel in flashbacks was such retcon though, they legit want the viewers to hate her I swear.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Again showdown ending! I hate cliffhangers!

I loved that we got Vamp! Elijah TWICE this epi!!!!! I'm so in love with Vamp!Elijah he's hot!!

Glad that Celeste is gone! And so happy that Davina is back! killing 2 birds with one stone! I just hope Davina is back to the way she was, cuz for a second there when she woke up before they cut off her it looked like she didn't recognize Marcel.. or maybe that was just me?
Old 03-04-2014, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

Davina will be a witch but likely not as powerful. Lol no Elijah was so funny with the vamp face, even Kara was laughing. LMAO
Old 03-04-2014, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah I didn't mean as powerful as she was I just meant other the power hopefully she's not all obsessed like Monique seemed to be when she first awoke.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Davina will be a witch but likely not as powerful. Lol no Elijah was so funny with the vamp face, even Kara was laughing. LMAO
I mean she did go to get Klaus when Mikael was attacking him, she actually left Marcel alone to go to Klaus and that's when Mikael got Klaus but seriously? also it doesn't make any sense, why did Elijah hate on Klaus and wanted him dead when he supposedly left them behind to help them? half of his siblings were already in boxes, he only added Rebekah to the count?

Rebekah forgetting about Marcel dying in months and falling all over for Stefan and then pretending Klaus never let her be when he did give her his blessing months earlier is kinda stupid? Plec, seriously, get your timelines together, some of us actually WATCHED TVD!
Old 03-04-2014, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

So this episode...as sad as it is to see the family broken and beaten it was amazing!

Hayley - Wow you kicked ass in your own way tonight. Though odd to thank Elijah when he didn't do anything except steal the jar and then return it. So stupid, but I liked her acting like a badass with the shotgun.

Elijah - You finally vamped out . The first time was awkward when you attacked Celeste, but you looked scary at the end. I get you protecting Rebekah, but she screwed your life up too dude. You were willing to die to protect your brother and that would have been Rebekah's fault, but you don't even yell at her...um no. I need them to have it out too.

Marcel - Meh. You claim to love Davina and wanted to protect her, but you didn't seem to care to bring her back until you needed something. Great guy .

Rebekah - Ugh. You are sucking these days dude. Not cool. You could show remorse that you hurt your family and not that you were caught. Ugh ask for some forgiveness and maybe we can move on.

Camille - Go. Away. You. Pointless. Moron.

Davina - She's back!! So happy and now all I need is Josh to return.

Thierry - You don't announce your attack and warn the witches to fry your brain...moron.

Mikael - I love you. You are terrible and evil, but you are amazing. Sebastian Roche knows how to be terrifying and that's why I wouldn't mind Mikael being resurrected one day. He is a true villain that never got his due on TVD.

Klaus - You are channeling your inner Mikael and you are rocking it. It's scary and awesome. I felt for you in the flashbacks, but seriously dude...

...because I need my Original Family back man. Drop the stake and move forward.

So Plec this is all I have to say after the destruction of this family:

Now bring this family back together.
Old 03-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)

Klaus - You are channeling your inner Mikael and you are rocking it. It's scary and awesome. I felt for you in the flashbacks, but seriously dude...

Now bring this family back together.

Ok here I go

I missed a few scenes but oh well, I'll watch those in a min.

Marcel. NO. PLEASE STOP. PLEASE LEAVE. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE, YOU'RE BEING COMPLETELY USELESS.

Davina MY BB IS BACK!!! OMG HOW MUCH HAVE I MISSED YOU? BB YOU'RE PERFECT, I LOVE YOU SO, PLEASE COME RESCUE THIS MESS OF A SHOW.

Cami, I ... I don't even. Ok next.

Hayley, yeah I guess you were ok?

Rebekah, please stop. You were dumb even in the flashbacks, please, this is not you, Plec give us all a ****ing break.

Elijah why do you make me hate you so much in one episode and then kinda like you again? this isn't fair, I actually liked you in this ep, i could have lived without the haylijah bs but the rest was fine.

CELESTE NOOOOOOOO I AM GOING TO MISS HER why? why her? why couldn't the kill the older one who does nothing? CELESTE WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY COOL

Klaus you have become your father, cheers. Also, I appreciate some pity, but this pity fest tonight was a bit too much, you didn't lose your humanity that night, you had already put your siblings in boxes,. daggered your other siblings and killed your mother, you were already a little monster, please don't act like Rebekah ruined you because that ain't true. SHE ****ED UP but she didn't make you who you are.

Mikael. BASTARD I WANT TO KISS EVERY INCH OF YOUR BODY AND SOUL BECAUSE YOU'RE PERFECT.

That ending tho? WHY? WHY? WHYYY?

Also, I forgot...

REBEKAH WHY DID YOU MOVE YOUR FACE YOU DUMB BITCH they're so perfect with their faces so close together.

Old 03-04-2014, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
REBEKAH WHY DID YOU MOVE YOUR FACE YOU DUMB BITCH they're so perfect with their faces so close together.
lol. what universe are we in when I'm defending rebekah from you, I think she was just surprised
Old 03-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Because this is not HBO where siblings tend to get it on like bunnies .
Old 03-04-2014, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Because this is not HBO where siblings tend to get it on like bunnies .
lol ssshhh don't tell her that. a girl can DREAM