Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2013, 05:26 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabytooth (View Post)
Loved last night's episode. Katherine was still so bad-ass. I loved the interaction between her and her daughter. Katherine's daughter is going to be her weakness. As in all parents! I loved how she described her daughter as ridiculously beautiful. Aww. That was a proud mama talkin! I cannot wait to see more of them together! Somewhere along the line, I would really like it if Katherine and Nadia settle down, and Katherine finds inner peace. She really really deserves it.

I'm also hoping Nadia will find out soon that Katherine is aging. Maybe Nadia will find a way to stop the aging process. She is a traveler after all.

I also liked the interaction between her and Stefan. Glad to know Stefan still cares about her, somewhere deep down there. At least one Salvatore brother cares! I thought it was a nice moment between them when he caught her.

It's true though, Katherine is really the only reason why I watch TVD.
For a moment I was so worried that Katherine was actually going to die, I didn't actually want to continue so that I could just deny that anything bad was going to happen to her. So glad that Stefan managed to give her something to fight for.

Do you think that maybe the Augustine Vampire experiments actually hold the key to saving Katherine? I really do hope so; right now I'm just trying to grasp at straws. It would actually be kinda hilarious if I looked at myself from a third party who doesn't know about TVD, but I would be devastated if they actually killed off Katherine. Anyone else feel the same way?
Old 11-23-2013, 06:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

I don't think we have anything to worry about...the writers would be fools to kill off a character like Katherine.
I think that in the end she will become a vampire again and pull one of her disappearing acts.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Yep, Katherine is definitely getting great lines. I had to chuckle at one when she discussing with Stefan how she's drinking all the time and as to pee a lot I did feel sympathy for her especially after she killed the traveler in Matt and then her daughter tells her to go to Hell. Ouch! Considering she never got to hold Nadia when she was born and with her history of running away all the time from Klaus or anybody else that wanted to kill her, I really hope that Katherine and Nadia make peace and come together. Also Stefan for helping Katherine getting back up again.

Old 11-23-2013, 09:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy2345 (View Post)
Yep, Katherine is definitely getting great lines. I had to chuckle at one when she discussing with Stefan how she's drinking all the time and as to pee a lot I did feel sympathy for her especially after she killed the traveler in Matt and then her daughter tells her to go to Hell. Ouch! Considering she never got to hold Nadia when she was born and with her history of running away all the time from Klaus or anybody else that wanted to kill her, I really hope that Katherine and Nadia make peace and come together. Also Stefan for helping Katherine getting back up again.
We know there are going to be more Kat and Stefan scenes, so maybe he can bring peace between Kat and Nadia and explain to Nadia, Kat's whole situation.

I think she needed to hear it from someone else. 'You are Katherine Pierce. So suck it up.' That totally boosted her.
Old 11-23-2013, 09:55 AM
Elite Fan

I loved that line. This storyline is turning out to be great.
Old 11-23-2013, 10:46 AM
Passionate Fan

That it is
I like this new side of Katherine Pierce the one that she has hid, true I like the bitchy side of Katherine but I also like this side we seeing right now. I remember in a past few episodes were we get to see the sensitive or rather the emotional side of Katherine such as Katherine episode when at the end of episode when she looking at the drawing of her family and the Katherine and Elijah scenes were great too!

Old 11-23-2013, 02:46 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I loved that line. This storyline is turning out to be great.
For me, this storyline is the most interesting this season, though I am completely biased! I think Kat has always suppressed the side of her that can actually show weakness; it never helped her before, and people only really wanted to take advantage of it (i.e Klaus). It is great to see Stefan begin to understand her.
Old 11-23-2013, 06:16 PM
Passionate Fan

^

I liking that we get to see more of Katherine than the bitchy side, it truly gives her character more depth, we seen the shadows she has maybe now we and definitely Stefan can see the lights she got. The point I'm making is even the Katherine definitely has her dark side she does have little light in her from the feelings for her daughter Nadia.

Last edited by amy2345; 11-23-2013 at 06:24 PM
Old 11-23-2013, 10:08 PM
New Fan

Idk why writers drop ships when it comes to katherine. Eilijah, stefan, damon. Katherine can have an epic romance with any of these three, so much potential there.
Old 11-24-2013, 08:26 AM
Elite Fan

I feel like the writers drop her ships and then make them happen when the moment has passed. For example when Kalijah happened their moment had passed and most of their shippers had moved on. Steferine should have happened in S3. Don't me wrong I'm glad we are finally getting Steferine and I'm sure the Kalijah fans were happy for a little time last season but I wish they would have made these ships happen when the moment was right.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protean (View Post)
For a moment I was so worried that Katherine was actually going to die, I didn't actually want to continue so that I could just deny that anything bad was going to happen to her. So glad that Stefan managed to give her something to fight for.

Do you think that maybe the Augustine Vampire experiments actually hold the key to saving Katherine? I really do hope so; right now I'm just trying to grasp at straws. It would actually be kinda hilarious if I looked at myself from a third party who doesn't know about TVD, but I would be devastated if they actually killed off Katherine. Anyone else feel the same way?
I would stop watching the show all together if the writers killed off Katherine. She's the only reason why I watch TVD.

Hmm. To be honest, I don't know if the Augustine Vampire experiment is the key to saving Katherine... (but obviously, I could be wrong). I think Nadia might be the key to saving Katherine, in her actual life and also her soul. I think once Nadia finds out Katherine's situation, Nadia will find whatever means necessary to save her mother.
Old 11-24-2013, 07:56 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbabytooth (View Post)
I would stop watching the show all together if the writers killed off Katherine. She's the only reason why I watch TVD.

Hmm. To be honest, I don't know if the Augustine Vampire experiment is the key to saving Katherine... (but obviously, I could be wrong). I think Nadia might be the key to saving Katherine, in her actual life and also her soul. I think once Nadia finds out Katherine's situation, Nadia will find whatever means necessary to save her mother.
Same here, M done with TVD is katherine is killed off.

Maybe stefan will tell nadia about katherine's problem.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:45 PM
New Fan

There's one thing that i never understood, after so many years of chasing katherine, why did klaus let her go when he finally found her, okay he did torture her for a while, but that did not do any lasting damage, when she was out katherine dint even hav a single scrath on her. If thats all he wanted from her, why was he so obsessed over finding katherine.
Old 11-24-2013, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I feel like the writers drop her ships and then make them happen when the moment has passed. For example when Kalijah happened their moment had passed and most of their shippers had moved on. Steferine should have happened in S3. Don't me wrong I'm glad we are finally getting Steferine and I'm sure the Kalijah fans were happy for a little time last season but I wish they would have made these ships happen when the moment was right.
What's ur light on Datherine?
Old 12-01-2013, 10:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Make me wanna die.