Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2014, 03:46 PM
Elite Fan

The Original BAMFVW {Joseph/Klaus} #17: "Oh, don't be fooled, love. I'm the devil in disguise"

welcome to the
Klaus Mikaelson | Joseph Morgan
appreciation thread

supporters;
01. tragedy
02. arakha
03. ring of fire
04. findingmyselfLOST
05. angel_wings05
06. Chastidy
07. Calgaryfan2006
08. Malex_4_Ever
09. quin611
10. DiamondDreaming
11. delenalove
12. Deiaa
13. Chatter_Box_XD
14. moonlightstar
15. Candygirl9890
16. Fields_of_Gold
17. eNVYLove
18. foxyfreds
19. NicoleJ
20. Jakls
21. Natesgal55
22. deathly_smirk
23. bamonfan01
24. ixluvxchilly
25. lisagslack14
26. attract your dreams ♥
27. x0x0gossipgirl
28. intoxicated dreamer
29. taylorjoie
30. jasmineflower27
31. Karma Police
32. sethamgal
33. mary ksand
34. Natesgal55
35. flipped
36. bad reputation
37. jakesprincess
38. Sincerely, Me.
39. CassandraBlu
40. buffysmgfan26
41. NianxDelena
42. IDRAG4MJ
43. Eviekins15
44. Ariana2
45. Hot Rod
46. skje
47. KGfan
48. silvermoongrey
49. ForbiddenXtasy ღ
50. keep the starlight
51. padfootsprincess02
52. Elena_1716
53. Trulove
54. WonderlandGabby
55. Addiction
56. heartless_soul
57. soul_rebel
58. CarlaTVD
59. Ankatje
60. chuletasparaexamenes
61. kgp1217
62. Guinevereღ
63. Josie2288
64. Glo Glo
65. theresadawn
66. TwilightPrincess
67. Jelenica
68. Jadeleine
69. SCesare
70. MusicInMySoul
71. AmeeAtomic
72. AllForBeLieving
73. BreakFastinWonerland
74. All Hail King Klaus
75. ~Lost and Found~
6. *Beautiful Stranger*
77. TheOnlyException
78. Sookeh
79. liomi95
80. Alex88
81. Nerenafan
82. PeachNehi
83. linsxx3
84. Swinty
85. michelle1
86. Flora.
87. Merriweather
88. ShadowSouls
89. Nilicat
90. kat99
91. JensensGurl07
92. StarryEyedSandy
93. Flora.
94. Leah_LL_Fan
95. amy2345
96. Iquitefancyyou
97. Nici Dawson
98. ♥Twilighter Tee♥

x
Joseph Morgan;
Joseph was born as Joseph Martin on 16 May 1981 in London. He lived in Swansea for 11 years and he was a pupil at Morriston Comprehensive School before moving back to London to study at the Central School of Speech and Drama in his late teens.

The first movie he has done was Eroica. He then continued his career in the Sky One television series Hex, as Troy, and has appeared in supporting roles in the films Alexander and Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World snd the BBC2 miniseries, The Line of Beauty. He has also appeared in the television series Doc Martin and Casualty and played William in Mansfield Park alongside Billie Piper. In 2010 he played the title role in the mini-series Ben Hur.

Now we can watch him in the role of Klaus in The CW's hit show The Vampire Diaries.

Joseph Morgan is a huge supporter of the charity Positive Women.
x

x

links;
Joseph@twitter
Joseph Morgan Web
Joseph Morgan Online
Klaus Tumblr

x

past threads;
001 | 002 | 003 | 004 | 005
006 | 007 | 008 | 009 | 010
011 | 012 | 013 | 014 | 015
016 |

Credits: banner made by ring of fire

Last edited by ring of fire; 02-12-2014 at 07:58 AM
Old 01-15-2014, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amy2345 (View Post)
It was! I won't give anything away but there are some stirrings in the pot in New Orleans. All three Klaus, Elijah, and Marcel were really great. So was Rebekah, and Cami and Hayley were ok but there's not much to say about them that I want to say. Only thing that I was annoyed about Klaus didn't bite anybody but maybe next week
Good to know! I love everyone except for Cami. She is just so boring. I hope JP learned her lesson with April and Cami gets written off before the season ends.
Old 01-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!

Aww, I like Cami! I didn't get to watch last night's episode yet - seemed like it was good though from the 1-2 mins that I caught.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-15-2014, 06:08 PM
Passionate Fan

the new title thread for Klaus.

Old 01-15-2014, 06:17 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the last episode! It was awesome to finally have an episode that focused on the girls. And I think Cami was a lot better in this episode because her interactions with Davina and Josh seemed more organic than her interactions with Klaus and Marcel.

I'm going to be so pissed if anything happens to Josh

I can't believe Klaus killed Tim
Old 01-15-2014, 10:22 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
I loved the last episode! It was awesome to finally have an episode that focused on the girls. And I think Cami was a lot better in this episode because her interactions with Davina and Josh seemed more organic than her interactions with Klaus and Marcel.

I'm going to be so pissed if anything happens to Josh

I can't believe Klaus killed Tim
I know and I liked him with Davina It seem that ms betrayer is up to her tricks again. I swear I try to want to like Hayley but then this episode makes me hat her even more

More biting hybrids Klaus please!

Old 01-16-2014, 12:27 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 01-16-2014, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know and I liked him with Davina It seem that ms betrayer is up to her tricks again. I swear I try to want to like Hayley but then this episode makes me hat her even more

More biting hybrids Klaus please!
Hayley made a mistake but I understood why she did it. She doesn't know what is going to happen once the baby is born and Klaus even implied once he will get rid of her. She needs people on her side.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:42 AM
Passionate Fan

^ True but she doesn't know lets say down the future that her actually family will even take her back into its fold. Also regarding her daughter, when she older do you think she turn against her mother?

The ever leveling character of Klaus, I'm ing it!

Old 01-17-2014, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ring of fire (View Post)
Good to know! I love everyone except for Cami. She is just so boring. I hope JP learned her lesson with April and Cami gets written off before the season ends.

I agree about Cami being boring. She is so boring that I can't even dislike her since there is nothing about her that stands out enough to react to!

She's the main human character (she gets more scenes than her uncle, who is infinitely more interesting), which is so strange. She is not compelling enough of a character to have that kind of role.

I thought it was so funny that she threatened to expose Klaus. That was a dumb scene. It wasn't brave, it just showed how ignorant she was.

As for the Originals, I was really hoping this show would go a different route than TVD and make all the characters morally ambiguous and keep it like that. And yet, they have all decided that Klaus is the villain. Sorry, you're all villains except for maybe one or two of you. Hayley needs to stop acting like she didn't facilitate a genocide of innocent hybrids, Rebekah needs to stop acting like she values random human life, and Marcel, seriously? This guy was a dictator! He killed witches for show, exiled a bunch of supernaturals, and made everyone worship him. You're no better than Klaus, except Klaus isn't a hypocrite. The thing is, I enjoy most of these characters, I just wish the writers would realize that none of them are moral.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt, love the title
Old 01-17-2014, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
^ True but she doesn't know lets say down the future that her actually family will even take her back into its fold. Also regarding her daughter, when she older do you think she turn against her mother?
I hope not. That would be awful. I hope both Hayley and Klaus are part of their child's life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
She's the main human character (she gets more scenes than her uncle, who is infinitely more interesting), which is so strange. She is not compelling enough of a character to have that kind of role.

I thought it was so funny that she threatened to expose Klaus. That was a dumb scene. It wasn't brave, it just showed how ignorant she was.
I think Cami was a lot better in this last episode because her interactions with Davina and Josh weren't as forced as her interactions with Klaus and Marcel. But her scene with Klaus was so dumb. Klaus didn't know she knew the truth so she had a small advantage and lost it to make a threat that doesn't really matter. If she tries to talk to anyone about them Klaus will kill her.

I don't get why JP always insists in having a human character as a regular. I get why they needed human characters in TVD but in TO they aren't really needed. I agree that Father Kieran is the only interesting human character and I hope they keep the human council next season. I think TVD did a huge mistake when they completely wrote off the MF council.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
As for the Originals, I was really hoping this show would go a different route than TVD and make all the characters morally ambiguous and keep it like that. And yet, they have all decided that Klaus is the villain. Sorry, you're all villains except for maybe one or two of you. Hayley needs to stop acting like she didn't facilitate a genocide of innocent hybrids, Rebekah needs to stop acting like she values random human life, and Marcel, seriously? This guy was a dictator! He killed witches for show, exiled a bunch of supernaturals, and made everyone worship him. You're no better than Klaus, except Klaus isn't a hypocrite. The thing is, I enjoy most of these characters, I just wish the writers would realize that none of them are moral.
I hope Klaus isn't pure evil for the rest of the show. I love him and I hate when they make him act all cheesy and OOC but the last episode took him to the other side when he killed Tim. I agree that everyone should stay morally ambiguous or they will write themselves in a corner with some characters like it happened with TVD.

I like Hayley but I hated that she acted like a poor victim when Tyler showed up. She is responsible for his mother's death so he has every right to hate her. I thought it would have been great character development if she would have admitted her mistakes and try to talk to Tyler out of his revenge instead of acting all innocent like she never did anything wrong and Tyler had no reasons to hate her and Klaus. What Tyler was trying to do was wrong and horrible but he didn't own Hayley anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
tftnt, love the title
Thank you I wanted to use a quote from TO.
Old 01-17-2014, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Can't wait to see Klaus next week
Old 01-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Can't wait to see Klaus next week
Tonight's episode of The Originals was awesome. I won't anything but it was really great to see the evolution some of the characters. My personal favorite was the ending scene with Marcel and Klaus, WOW! Joseph was amazing in it!

Old 01-22-2014, 09:51 AM
Elite Fan

I'll watch it when I get home. Thanks for not spoiling it