Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-01-2016, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
awwww I wonder if the were planning for Enzo to become human
Idk how that would've been possible, since there is only one cure and it's in Elena. Perhaps Bonnie meant to extend her life like other witches have before her, so she could be with Enzo for as long as possible. But now that she has no magic, she can't even do that.
Old 11-01-2016, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I think she'll get her magic back
Old 11-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I think she'll get her magic back
I hope so. Witch Bonnie is my favorite Bonnie.
Old 11-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

She needs to make a comeback, it's the last season!
Old 11-01-2016, 08:33 PM
Elite Fan

I could see them possibly making her a vampire tbh. I hope they won't, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did turn.
Old 11-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I could see them possibly making her a vampire tbh. I hope they won't, but I wouldn't be surprised if she did turn.
I remember a lot of fans suggesting Bonnie turn into a vampire so Elena could wake up after the s6 finale, but JP said that would count as a loophole and kill both of them. Of course, JP has contradicted herself many times in the past, so I wouldn't be surprised if it happened anyway.
Old 11-02-2016, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

^ Maybe she can/will become a vampire after Elena will awake (with a loophole), so none will die or risk to die I think it's pretty much the only way, either this or she'll get her magic back and extend her life, don't think they'll make him human again
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-02-2016, 05:16 PM
Master Fan

I think it'd be ooc for Bonnie to want to be a vampire anyway, just like it'd be ooc for Enzo to want to become human. So the best case scenario would be for Bonnie to get her magic back and extend her life (preferably after the twins siphon off the sleeping beauty spell so Damon won't have to wait centuries for Elena)and then when she eventually dies, Enzo dies with her.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think it would be OOC for Enzo to want to be human. His character is motivated by love and loyalty. It has nothing to do with his power as a vampire. Bonnie is his everything and he has never had someone who loved him in return the way he loved them. I could see him wanting to be human and live out his life with Bonnie and have a family of his own.

I agree that Bonnie would never want to be a vampire though. I don't think it would be a choice though if they did turn her (which I doubt they would). She could always end up a different supernatural immortal though since she isn't a witch (or at least has no powers now). Maybe she ends up a Siren .
Old 11-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't think it would be OOC for Enzo to want to be human. His character is motivated by love and loyalty. It has nothing to do with his power as a vampire. Bonnie is his everything and he has never had someone who loved him in return the way he loved them. I could see him wanting to be human and live out his life with Bonnie and have a family of his own.

I agree that Bonnie would never want to be a vampire though. I don't think it would be a choice though if they did turn her (which I doubt they would). She could always end up a different supernatural immortal though since she isn't a witch (or at least has no powers now). Maybe she ends up a Siren .
Maybe calling it ooc was a stretch, but Enzo does love being a vampire, especially since his human life was so horrible. IIRC, Enzo was against Damon turning human for Elena even tho he knew it was for love. I guess it's possible he has changed his mind since finding his own human love, tho.
Old 11-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I like your idea about her being a witch again and extending her life

New ep tomorrow! hoping for some good Bonenzo
Old 11-03-2016, 06:38 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Maybe calling it ooc was a stretch, but Enzo does love being a vampire, especially since his human life was so horrible. IIRC, Enzo was against Damon turning human for Elena even tho he knew it was for love. I guess it's possible he has changed his mind since finding his own human love, tho.
I think his objection to Damon wanting to turn human for Elena was because it wasn't something he ever wanted. He knew Damon loved being a vampire too much to ever really be happy as a human.

I think Enzo deals with being a vampire. He has no complaints with the lifestyle and embraces it because he can't change it. I don't think he would be averse to becoming human though. His biggest issue as a human was that he had no family and no one who cared about him. Now he has Bonnie and I think he would gladly give up being a vampire to have a family with her. The difference between him and Damon being that Enzo doesn't really care about being a vampire or being human I believe. He just always wanted a family who loved him.
Old 11-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Ughh, I can't wait for tomorrow night. I have a feeling we're in for a lot more angst now that Sybil knows about Bonnie.

Quote:
I think Enzo deals with being a vampire. He has no complaints with the lifestyle and embraces it because he can't change it. I don't think he would be averse to becoming human though. His biggest issue as a human was that he had no family and no one who cared about him. Now he has Bonnie and I think he would gladly give up being a vampire to have a family with her. The difference between him and Damon being that Enzo doesn't really care about being a vampire or being human I believe. He just always wanted a family who loved him.
I remember Enzo telling Sarah he loves being a vampire because he's strong and fast and rich. Considering how poor and fragile he was as a human, being a vampire was probably a huge relief for him and he wouldn't want to go back to that. As it currently stands, Bonnie and Enzo have no choice but continue their lives the way it is now because there isn't a second cure and the sleeping beauty curse won't allow Bonnie to turn into a vampire. But if they had options, I think Enzo would prefer if Bonnie turned so they could be together forever.

Last edited by Jewelstone; 11-03-2016 at 06:55 PM
Old 11-04-2016, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I hope they get some good scenes tonight

Last edited by AlwaysCB; 11-04-2016 at 06:12 PM
Old 11-04-2016, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Ughh, I can't wait for tomorrow night. I have a feeling we're in for a lot more angst now that Sybil knows about Bonnie.

I remember Enzo telling Sarah he loves being a vampire because he's strong and fast and rich. Considering how poor and fragile he was as a human, being a vampire was probably a huge relief for him and he wouldn't want to go back to that. As it currently stands, Bonnie and Enzo have no choice but continue their lives the way it is now because there isn't a second cure and the sleeping beauty curse won't allow Bonnie to turn into a vampire. But if they had options, I think Enzo would prefer if Bonnie turned so they could be together forever.
Yeah, but he was also trying to get Sarah to want to be a vampire so of course he talked it up. I don't think he hates being one or loves being one. He just deals and makes the best out of it.

Damn Bonnie picking Enzo over Damon gave me so many feels. I was worried for a minute. Now I can't wait to see Bonnie try to bring Enzo's humanity back.