Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I added you.
thanks.

is the interview spoilery?
Old 02-24-2011, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I have a theory that Caroline and Stefan is the couple that happens years, decades after the show ends, after everyone else has died.— Vlada Gelman, Latimes.com
OMG I love that quote it's inevitable. They will happen.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:15 PM
Master Fan

I love that quote! It's so true!

Bringing over the whole part on S/C cause its too cute!

Quote:
Some viewers have also noticed chemistry between Caroline and Stefan, whether it's friendship chemistry or romantic chemistry. Are we going to be seeing more scenes with the two of them?

I love the scenes that go on between Caroline and Stefan. I think what's beautiful is that Stefan saw Caroline at her worst. That bathroom scene set such a precedent for their friendship and how deep it goes. He told her, “I promise I will protect you. I will make sure nothing happens to you.” And that's something I don't think Caroline's heard maybe. Even throughout the season when Caroline revealed herself to her mother, her mother turned her back on her. Caroline revealed herself to Bonnie, and Bonnie turned her back on her. So I think that's just such a wonderful friendship. And I don't know where it's going to go. I'm excited. I think there's enough love triangles on the show, and I think it is important to show Caroline just having a friendship with someone of the opposite sex that isn't based on a potential relationship. I think it is important for women to have men that are friends and for men to have women that are friends. And that's what it's about. Those are such beautiful friendships. I'm glad that the writers are exploring them.

I have a theory that Caroline and Stefan is the couple that happens years, decades after the show ends, after everyone else has died.

[Laughs] Oh goodness. I barely know what's going on the next episode. We start shooting it next week. So, who knows? Right now, we're just focusing on the rest of Season 2. It's a lot. It's been very, very long hours, really great episodes, a lot happening in each one. Everyone that works on the show and is a part of it has been really excited and very shocked at the goings-on in all the episodes. I think the viewers, they have a lot to anticipate.

Old 02-24-2011, 10:27 PM
Elite Fan

I love Candice's opinions on S/C she's totally a shipper! Or at least a friendshipper lol.
Old 02-24-2011, 10:46 PM
Master Fan

IKR. But I think she's always super cautious because she's not sure if the writers will ever have SC turn romantic.

Old 02-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

yup it sounds like Candice is more of a friendshipper for S/C now. Most of the interviews with Candice about SC are often her support about them being just friends now, but mostly she would also add 'who knows'.

I think she's right though about now. It is beautiful to have a guy and girl to be just purely platonic friends. It's a good thing since there are so many triangles at this time so seeing SC onscreen, it's not all about making out and loving comments, it's often a good conversation they're having, but like she says, who knows about the future. I think Candice and Paul and their characters have too much chemistry and story to build upon so eventually the writers will go there even if it's for a short time unless Caroline gets killed off.

"I will always choose you." - Damon to Elena

Dan & Blair, Stefan & Caroline, Damon & Elena, Rachel & Puck - 2011 Go,Go,Go!!!
Old 02-25-2011, 12:01 AM
Master Fan

Just saw the ep! We got a tiny two second scene but it was still cute! The looks I just want them to stare at each other all day

Old 02-25-2011, 01:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I have a theory that Caroline and Stefan is the couple that happens years, decades after the show ends, after everyone else has died.— Vlada Gelman, Latimes.com
I love this quote cause right now Im totally loving their friendship and the cute scenes they have together, theyre just great friends but they do have eternity together so who knows what might happen

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-25-2011, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

that quote is really cute.

so is the title!
Old 02-25-2011, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

First of all, I love that quote. I really love it, because that's sort of something we all have talked about in this thread. SC being together decades down the line. Living their immortal lives together

Second, I understand Candice's response. Right now on the show, she's already caught up in 2 guys. She's trying to please all fanbases with her answers and not give anything away. I think she's answering the questions with what has been presented to the characters at this point. And at this point SC are just friends. I think if anything blatant were to happen between them, she would be more open to talking about them in a romantic sense.

But I have to say, I love love love how much attention SC get. In so many of Candice's interviews she gets asked about them. You don't see that with many of the non romantic relationships. Which makes me think the writers are gonna take notice.
Old 02-25-2011, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT

Love that Candice interview.

I'm about to watch the episode, awesome that we got little something.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson
Old 02-25-2011, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Don't expect much. If you blink you'll miss it. Lol.

I rewatched the scene and noticed that when Caroline was talking to Stefan and Elena (or Katherine, I'm not sure) in the bathroom, she looked right at Stefan when they told her they needed her help and she was all serious and intense, like she was ready to help.
Old 02-25-2011, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sometimes I wonder if the actors really care who their characters end up with, but I do agree with Candice that it's nice to see a guy and girl CAN be friends without something more. I'd love for something more to eventually develop, but as of now it's good that Stefan will always be there for Car and she'll be there for him.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:15 AM
Graphics Team

i love their scenes together. they just click. i wouldn't mind them as lovers i think but so far i'm really enjoying their friendship.
Old 02-25-2011, 09:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

The scene where she controlled the urge when she saw Matt's blood on his neck made me think of the bathroom scene when Stefan was telling her how to fight it.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
styles&tomlinson