Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

They need to get closer if they both are staying around for another 5 years or so. I want tptb to tap into their chemistry again.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:21 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love to see Damon get angry after finding out about what Matt is doing, and then threatening Matt because he hurt Caroline.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:58 AM
Part-Time Fan

^would love that to happen! Also wonder what he will do to Tyler if he comes back.

I also want them to tap into their chemistry again! I really want them to build some kind of friendship between them.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
I'd love to see Damon get angry after finding out about what Matt is doing, and then threatening Matt because he hurt Caroline.
I am so scared for Matt. If Caroline tells him to leave Matt alone, I hope he listens.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Also wonder what he will do to Tyler if he comes back.
And Jules. I can only imagine what he has planned for her.

Old 04-13-2011, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

aw, Damon and Liz are included in that. I like their twisted friendship.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:30 PM
Elite Fan

Me too. I actually love that Damon is head of the anti-vampire council.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbailey (View Post)
Me too. I actually love that Damon is head of the anti-vampire council.
ITA. I love how he did have everyone fooled. Who knows if he'll still be the leader now that Liz knows about Caroline (and Damon?)
Old 04-13-2011, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Love the art
I watched that scene again loved the concerned look on his face when he overheard Elena and Bonnie saying that she might not make it. And then offering to give her his blood to heal her
Old 04-13-2011, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debbie87 (View Post)
Love the art
I watched that scene again loved the concerned look on his face when he overheard Elena and Bonnie saying that she might not make it. And then offering to give her his blood to heal her
that was the nicest thing he did for Caroline.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
ITA. I love how he did have everyone fooled. Who knows if he'll still be the leader now that Liz knows about Caroline (and Damon?)
She knows about Damon because Caroline had to tell Matt how she was turned and he did say "No I know all my friends are liars." so I would include Elena lying about S/D into that.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Love the art
I wonder what Liz and Matt will do now they know! I can see one of them probly ending up getting killed.
Old 04-14-2011, 06:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

New episode tonight!
Old 04-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDfan (View Post)
Love the art
I wonder what Liz and Matt will do now they know! I can see one of them probly ending up getting killed.
I feel like Liz has a greater chance of dying than Matt. Poor Caroline - I hope she doesn't get sent away to live with her dad. Or maybe her dad will come to MF and bring supernatural stuff with him.
Old 04-14-2011, 08:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm thinking Matt, Liz or John will die tonight! Poor Caroline, maybe she will move in with the Salvatores for awhile until her dad comes to town if Liz does die.