Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2017, 12:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
So, does anyone knows when the S8 DVD comes out? We might get our deleted scene then.
I saw something about the 13th of June on twitter. And I'm pretty confident it will be there. One of TO writers said she asked JP to put it in. Now I don't think that writers have a say on what goes on the DVD and this writer is just trying to get some credit But it was also in that promo which is a good thing.

Quote:
Oh no, please please let us get this deleted scene!
I've never watched that show but I've seen gifsets and this show never seemed terryfying to me.
It isn't. I've found myself more grossed out than creeped out
Old 04-03-2017, 12:50 AM
Master Fan

So, DVD is out in over two months? I can live with that.

I've seen some comments from Candice, and it looks like she could possible be in S5 of TO, if there will be one.
Old 04-03-2017, 02:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I've seen some comments from Candice, and it looks like she could possible be in S5 of TO, if there will be one.
Anything can happen Though I've seen people reporting what she said but with completely different interpretations There used to be a lot of hate for a certain cast member every time he opened his mouth at a con and the few times I watched actual vids from the cons I thought it was unwarranted so I don't really trust what people say. I prefer to judge for myself.

If she is in S5 they'll start shooting in a few months though. I personally thought if she went to TO it would be if she couldn't find anything else to do. So that doesn't give her much time to become 'desperate'. I saw a comment that she wants to do a comedy which is what I wanted her to do so yay for that
Old 04-03-2017, 02:16 AM
Master Fan

Candice never seemed very career oriented person to me, so she might take her job as Caroline in TO, just to have a steady paycheck. Can't really blame her for that.
Old 04-03-2017, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

I think it's more about staying in JP's good books than the paycheck. JP and even KW seem to like using the same actors for different projects and she probably wants to be kept in mind if JP has a new project in the future. Though with all their shows getting cancelled she should want to stay clear of them I know it's easier said than done since getting roles isn't an easy thing.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, exactly, getting roles isn't an easy thing, and that's why I think Candice might agree to play Caroline on TO, despite the fact that she seems to dislike Klaroline a lot.

But, I hope it won't happen, for obvious reasons.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:30 PM
Master Fan

Even if she went to TO I can't see it being anything more than a small guest role. The network doesn't seem to have money to be throwing around. At the con Paul and Ian said they wished 8x16 was two hours long but it would have been too expensive. And they killed off two main characters last year on TO and I think the budget must have influenced them a bit.
Old 04-03-2017, 11:52 PM
Master Fan

Well I'm hoping you're right, but if there's one expensive actress they would want to get, it's gonna be Candice, for obvious reasons. Maybe that's why TO writers killed two mains, to make room for her?
Old 04-04-2017, 11:46 PM
Master Fan

otp meme: ♥ [½] Colours → Yellow.

x

Quote:
Well I'm hoping you're right, but if there's one expensive actress they would want to get, it's gonna be Candice, for obvious reasons. Maybe that's why TO writers killed two mains, to make room for her?
I guess we'll see or not....since I don't plan on watching and I don't think you do either I'll be very surprised if she gets a significant role when they can't seem to even afford to keep Kol Mikaelson around as a regular.
Old 04-04-2017, 11:57 PM
Master Fan

What a pretty gifset.

Who's Kol Mikaelson? You can see I don't watch it. And I'm sorry, but I wouldn't watch it even for Caroline... especially since she'll be probably paired up with my nemesis Klaus...
Old 04-05-2017, 12:23 AM
Master Fan

^He's one of the original siblings. He was killed on TVD in S4 when they knew they were getting a spinoff even though he had a loud fanbase. They took forever to bring him to TO and the actor was very eager to be on it. That's why I doubt they'd write storylines just because they know there are some fans that want to see it.
Old 04-05-2017, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

pretty gifset!

i cant see them killing off mains to bring in candice. lol.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^He's one of the original siblings. He was killed on TVD in S4 when they knew they were getting a spinoff even though he had a loud fanbase. They took forever to bring him to TO and the actor was very eager to be on it. That's why I doubt they'd write storylines just because they know there are some fans that want to see it.
Now I think I remember something about Kol, but not much since he was in TVD very briefly. Aside that, I hope you're right, and that they won't bring in Candice. I know it soyunds mean, but I'd prefer for Caroline's story to be over, and for Candice to find something really good for herself.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Such a pretty gifset and so many beautiful moments
Old 04-09-2017, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

Pretty gif set!