Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-25-2015, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

I feel like this is a relationship the writing will forget ever happened
Old 07-25-2015, 11:09 PM
Elite Fan

i just have a bleak idea of what really happened in the scene , so at the moment I cant comment
Old 10-21-2015, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Yeah in the beginning of S2 Marcel and Elijah had some great scenes. Also some flashbacks to explain why they don't seem to get along in present time. It was actually kind of sad how it all happened because they were very close at one time. I think it was actually episode 2 where this all came out.
I saw those finally..I cant believe I missed them during my first watch but then I have a tendency to fast forward on my laptop...and i have no such option on cable tv

I feel even more for Elijah. Klaus, one way or another takes everything from him..

who the heck thinks of Elijah? I wonder if he's somebody's priority even
Old 10-21-2015, 05:14 PM
Elite Fan

It's funny because Klaus always feels like Elijah is the one everyone turns to and he seems to get what he always wants: love & respect. It's interesting to see how Elijah is always sacrificing his happiness and Klaus is still the one feeling like the "lesser brother".

I enjoyed Elijah and Marcel sparring and I just really would like to see them grow closer. I thought that their S2 scenes were pretty amazing and it would really help build more to Marcel's character because that dude has been shafted way too many times to count.
Old 10-22-2015, 09:04 AM
Elite Fan

Just don't get me started.. Klaus feels neglected and starts throwing temper tantrums..

Elijah can't have a life around him. Tbh around neither of them. The moment he starts being happy, Klaus starts pouting

I feel Elijah is over compensating for the time he didn't stand up for Klaus and Klaus takes advantage of it.also Elijah needs to have a purpose in life. Without Klaus he does feel lost..no wonder none of his love attempts were successful

Elijah and Marcel could have so much potential and Kol was nasty as a vampire
Old 10-22-2015, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Kol was nasty, but I loved it. He was so much fun to watch.

Klaus' has too many issues to get into on this thread . Maybe in his own I will discuss it deeper.

Elijah and Marcel seem to have a mutual respect for each other now and I really love it. I think they work really well together and I would love to see them teaming up more. Plus the chemistry with Daniel and Charles is awesome.
Old 10-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Elite Fan

Alright I look forward to what you have 5to say

Yeah they work better as team and Marcel was right..they do need Elijah considering vampires as his family.. I so wanted to see those having a face off/practice session in the ring ..they were looking so hot

BTW you or Flora needs to open always and forever, besides original what are you watching threads
Old 11-04-2015, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

blood is running deep some things never sleep
Old 11-04-2015, 04:59 PM
Elite Fan

I get that because of the prophecy Elijah is being more cautious of Marcel, but I think his attitude is creating the problem thus making it possible for the prophecy to happen.
Old 11-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Elite Fan

I think it was a jab from the time he called Mikael and we'll that Strix shouldn't be trusted. He should know better than to align with them

Ofcourse he cares for him..why'd would he want to intervene and he almost did

But I'm so glad Marcel didn't need his help
Old 07-10-2016, 02:45 PM
Elite Fan

x

I don't know how I feel about this scene. I get it was traumatic for Elijah to have killed Marcel, but they hadn't been close for centuries. I feel like if their relationship had the proper buildup through the series (or even just this season) I would be able to understand and believe the emotion that Elijah is feeling. Big mistake on the writers part for not developing this relationship more since it had such a huge impact on the last part of the season.
Old 07-10-2016, 10:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

I totally understand what you are saying and plus when he finds out marcels alive it would be different

{}
Old 07-11-2016, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I just feel like their relationship didn't have enough buildup for that kind of emotional breakdown. And then when Marcel rises from the dead it didn't seem like Elijah was relieved he didn't kill him, but more that he's regretful he put the whole destruction of his family/Marcel in motion (which seems more in line with his character).
Old 02-15-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

We got some scenes with them in Season 4 so I think it's a good time to this thread up!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 02-17-2018, 10:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the Hopefully we get good scenes for them in S5!