Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2015, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Because Julie Plec hates strong and fierce women .
Old 05-08-2015, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Because Julie Plec hates strong and fierce women .
I dont know..some things she do really right..but at the some things..i want to poke her*jk*
Old 05-09-2015, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

She only writes strong women when they're not love interests. The moment they get anywhere near a D they become stupid. I loved Davina and Koleb so damn much, but she definitely should have been on her toes a lot more with him, especially in the beginning.

Though you see when Davina is with like Klaus she's a bamf, Freya with her family she's super fierce, Rebekah with her brothers she's strong willed (though the moment she's around Marcel she loses brain cells).
Old 05-10-2015, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
She only writes strong women when they're not love interests. The moment they get anywhere near a D they become stupid. I loved Davina and Koleb so damn much, but she definitely should have been on her toes a lot more with him, especially in the beginning.

Though you see when Davina is with like Klaus she's a bamf, Freya with her family she's super fierce, Rebekah with her brothers she's strong willed (though the moment she's around Marcel she loses brain cells).
Davina.. i can give her benefit of doubt..she's pretty much alone and a teenager..

Love makes people so stupid things..Klaus knows that
Old 05-10-2015, 01:49 PM
Elite Fan

True. It's not just the women who become brain dead. Elijah around Hayley was a freaking moron half the time .

Davina gets a free pass since she's young, but I hope WHEN () Kol returns we still see her as being a badass chick and doesn't fall prey to the dumb girl in love syndrome.
Old 05-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
True. It's not just the women who become brain dead. Elijah around Hayley was a freaking moron half the time .

Davina gets a free pass since she's young, but I hope WHEN () Kol returns we still see her as being a badass chick and doesn't fall prey to the dumb girl in love syndrome.

Dont get me started on Elijah and Hayley..I really think Elijah needs a break from his family
the way I'm thinking Kol returns as a vampire..this will create issues for them..
Old 05-10-2015, 08:22 PM
Elite Fan

I hope he does. As tragic as that is for him since he loved being a witch I missed his craziness as a vampire.

I could imagine Davina going crazy having to deal with VampKol. Not sure if she would go dark, try to get him to be good, or sever all ties and try to take him out.
Old 05-11-2015, 04:41 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I hope he does. As tragic as that is for him since he loved being a witch I missed his craziness as a vampire.

I could imagine Davina going crazy having to deal with VampKol. Not sure if she would go dark, try to get him to be good, or sever all ties and try to take him out.
that's the thing we can worry about next season
first he shall come back
Old 05-11-2015, 06:32 PM
New Fan

I'm so sad after the episode. I can't even talk.
Old 05-11-2015, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilldragomir (View Post)
I'm so sad after the episode. I can't even talk.
I feel your pain.
Old 05-11-2015, 10:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I join in

I can see her going a bit dark and more badass

{}
Old 05-12-2015, 01:34 PM
Elite Fan

She really gets screwed over.. But i think Vincent, Marcel will be seen against Mikaelsons,
Old 05-12-2015, 02:09 PM
New Fan

THANK YOU DARLINGS!!

I'm actually not that sad about Kol, but I'm super stress and worried about Davina, I really hope they don't kill her next year.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilldragomir (View Post)
THANK YOU DARLINGS!!

I'm actually not that sad about Kol, but I'm super stress and worried about Davina, I really hope they don't kill her next year.
i dont think she's going anytime soon but yes she will have to get over being against Mikaelsons...
Old 05-13-2015, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

I thought that with Kol she seemed to be getting over a lot of her animosity toward them, but after the finale she's even more determined to take them down. I'm worried for her, but I don't think she's about to die any time soon. I just want this girl to catch a break once in a while .