Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2018, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Legacies 1x07 - "Death Keeps Knocking on My Door" [Airs Dec 13th @ 9pm Eastern]

Legacies 1x07: Death Keeps Knocking on My Door
Dec 13th @ 9:00pm Eastern
Description: Things take a dark and twisted turn, leaving Hope to confront one of her darkest fears; Rafael's past comes back to haunt him.

PROMO:

RULES:
+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is considered a spoiler until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 12-14-2018, 01:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

So I just finished watching episode 1X07 of Legacies. And boy did they troll Originals 's fans. All throughout the episode they had the monster of the week ( the Necromancer) troll Hope by telling her her father was in the casket. He wasn't. Than he told Hope that Klaus was there ,and right behind her . Hope looked behind her......and the viewers did too. All hoping to see Klaus. He wasn't there. Klaus never appeared. But we did find out from the Necromancer that Klaus died with love in his heart. He never regreted his decision to sacrifice himself for her. Klaus said he loves her, and he will always be watching over her.

Alaric was annoying in this episode. He continued to compare Hope to Klaus. And while we all know Alaric hate Klaus, and have a good reason to. It's unfair to constantly talk about how horrible someone's parent in, and how they fear she might grow up just like them. I compared it to a divorced couple where the mom tells the son that his father is good for nothing bastard , and he going be just like him. It's borderline psychological abuse. So I was glad when Hope called Alaric out on how he cope with the lost of his love ones. I cheered when she pull out all those bottle of booze that Alaric drinks to cope.

Hope only killed one person. Alaric act like she killed a lot of people. The Vampire she killed do not count, since they were vampires out to kill her.

MG's real name is Melton . I never figure him for a ripper. Kaleb teaching MG how to eat seems to indicate that MG is a newly turned vampire. I loved the Damon reference " snatch,eat and erased ", and Dorin reference to MY being a ripper like Stefan.

However Kaleb is right about them needing real blood. I do not know why Alaric do not ask Rebecca/Marcel to ask one of his vampire friends to bring them some blood bags?

Ref has a jealous temper. Maybe Lizzie is better off without him. Does anyone else thing that Landon might be behind the Malivore?

Last edited by LadyKatherine; 12-14-2018 at 01:35 AM
Old 12-14-2018, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hoping to watch this tonight
Old 12-14-2018, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Seeing when in the mood for the 3 [believe?] need to watch
Old 12-14-2018, 06:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah please catch up
Old 12-14-2018, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It'll happen probably before end of weekend or Christmas
Old 12-14-2018, 02:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Old 12-16-2018, 06:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I really wish they'd actually show Klaus, even if Joseph doesn't wanna come back, they could've shown flashbacks or something when Hope was in that mind state in New Orleans...
Old 12-16-2018, 07:52 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
I really wish they'd actually show Klaus, even if Joseph doesn't wanna come back, they could've shown flashbacks or something when Hope was in that mind state in New Orleans...
I was hoping they would show flashbacks as well. I know they shot a scene of Klaus ,and Cami that didn't air on the originals. They also film a scene of Hayley and Elijah dancing. So it would be great if they at least show flashbacks.
Old 12-16-2018, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah those scenes can't go to waste
Old 12-16-2018, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

That would be cool to use unseen footage. But dont they have to pay the actors of that?

I liked the episode okay but it wasnt my favorite. I love Hope, but there was bit too much focus on her imo. I am starting to miss Landon a bit so I am glad to see him back next episode. I also missed the twins slightly but I didnt think they were necessary to the episode. I heard however they were going to be absent from the next two as well, which is strange. I wonder if anything will be said about where they are or if they are just supposed to be offscreen. I think next episode will be Hope in New Orleans anyways but I wonder what they could be doing for the one after that. Maybe its a two parter?

Bringing back Raf's ex seemed a bit silly to me, I think maybe it would have made more sense to bring back his g/f first, and then bring back Jo to make it more impactful I guess and keep up the suspense but oh well.

The villain of this one was a bit too cheesy for my taste so I am glad they dont stick around too long.

I also liked getting to know more about MG and Dorian but they could def. throw more in there for them.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't they pay the actors per shooting time? Like time on set? I figured it they shot the scenes already then it's all good
Old 12-17-2018, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

well either way, it shouldn't be too hard
Old 12-17-2018, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Exactly
Old 12-17-2018, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed this episode, but it certainly wasn't my favourite, I feel 1x06 was much stronger and would have made a more impactful midseason finale.

Josie is my favourite so far so not having her in the episode was weird for me. However I did love the Klaus undertones and the letter Hope wrote to him had me in tears.

As for the MG stuff, I feel that has been building up for a while, I however didn't like Dorian's definition of a "Ripper" as that didn't fit Stefan at all. But it does make sense to me that MG would be a ripper as he's a bit of a pacifist like Stefan. I also forgot for a second that Dorian was in TVD and Stefan killed his family

I am excited for 1x08, need me some Handon, they're cute.

icon by Mel • lachlan ♚