Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2018, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
I do wonder where Caroline is? They didn't even mention her which is a bit odd. I wonder if they ever will.
I have faith that will all the TVD/TO mentions and crossovers that we know will happen, that someone is bound to mention Caroline.

Quote:
We definitely need to see more of the staff at the school I think.
I agree, I think some episodes focusing on the adults would be really cool! A teacher as a villain would also be a good idea I think.

Quote:
And I was super impressed with Landon. I didnt care for him in the Originals but I really liked his character here. I had a feeling he was going to be supernatural. I don't think he is going to be evil though, but we might think he is for a while. I did really like his interaction with Hope though and their kiss was cute.
Agreed! I don't think he's evil at all, just completely lost and confused

Quote:
I also loved the cameo from Matt and hope we see some other VPD characters. I would die if they ever got Damon to come on the series and interact with Alaric again because their friendship was sort of shattered in the last seasons of TVD.
omg I would kill for a Damon/Alaric bar scene
Old 10-27-2018, 05:46 AM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

We all would die if we got a Damon|Alaric scene
beyond insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 05:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Make it happen, writers!
Old 10-27-2018, 07:59 AM
New Fan

anybody knows where to watch the episode on streaming?
milesr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Here if you have the CW app: https://m.cwtv.com/shows/legacies/vi...f-0c55d1e9fc7e

That's the only official link I know of, I have links to download the episode (not stream), I can PM it to you if you want.
Old 10-27-2018, 09:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

i know of some places. You can message me if you want info.

Quote:
I agree, I think some episodes focusing on the adults would be really cool! A teacher as a villain would also be a good idea I think.

I think we need a few female teachers too, potentially one to be romantic lead for alaric. Maybe someone there can be a slow burn with and not that he gets together with right away. Maybe they clash at first. Because it'd be nice to see him get a longer romantic arc. Hes kinda gotten together with his love interests quickly in the past. And of course I wouldnt want this one to die. Maybe he'd be hesitate to date again after Jo. But its been quite a few years now so maybe he'd finally be ready.

(btw, how is alaric supposed to look that good still? hes supposed to be human right? lol)
Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2018, 09:21 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

As far as I remember he's human right now - related to the "barrier" from 6th season? that was around Mystic Falls that if any Supernatural entered, than they were removed from their supernatural. So Alaric was going through how he died as a human BUT thanks to Jo, she was able to save him from his injuries

I know right its so confusing cause what the Twins are "14-15" and they were born 6th season TVD or 7th season assuming can't remember half the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by milesr (View Post)
anybody knows where to watch the episode on streaming?
I can hook you up but over PM - cause officially not suppose to talk of downloading and streaming
Old 10-28-2018, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah Alaric just ages well, we'll have to accept that Eternally yummy.

I'd love for him to get a love interest! He deserves it, all of his past relationships were a mess.
Old 10-28-2018, 07:10 AM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

If the show succeeds into a second season for sure
Old 10-28-2018, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I really enjoyed the episode. I was hoping that I wouldn't just because I know what JP does to shows that I like. However, to me, it was a better pilot than TVD and TO was. I really like most of the characters so far. I love the chemistry between Landon and Hope. I really thought Landon would be like the human element but obviously he had to have more going on in order for him to survive being around a school full of supernatural people. Then again, Matt did it for 8 seasons so it's not impossible. If he is supernatural, I don't think he knows that he is. He would have used that as a way to stay at the school instead of begging to be a part of the janitorial staff. I doubt that he knew the knife doing that but I don't know why he took the knife in the first place. I think the knife wouldn't have activated until Hope and Josie started tracking him.

Just because he lied about not being compelled, doesn't mean he's evil. I'm surprised Hope jumped to that so quickly seeing as she knows there's always more to the story. Then again, it's the first time she opened up to someone in awhile.

Lizzie reminds me of Caroline a bit - "I try so hard and I'm never the one." I like Josie, the more level headed one. MG with the Blade reference! I'm surprised it took so long for us to see a vampire vamp out but alas, different focus. I like Rafael as well and his friendship with Landon. I really hope he's given more to do than Tyler.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 01:13 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

Kem hey blast from the past

You speak my language related to Landon where just confused to why he took the knife doesn't fit - just to make him "villain" or to have the characters see him as one
Old 10-28-2018, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Sarah Yea, after I watched the episode (twice!) I felt the intense need to talk to someone about it . I was posting on the TV Time app originally but then I remembered that this board is for all shows in the TVD family so I had to see what everyone else was thinking.

That has to be it because it seems so stupid for him to take it. Am I to believe that he knows what it can do and Alaric and Dorian don't? And yet he brought it on a bus and killed a bunch of people? No, I don't believe it. You're right, they just wanted to make him seem "evil" and then they'll clear his name, hopefully by next episode. I don't think they'll figure out what he is though but know that he's supernatural in someway and then he can stay at the school.

Kem (Icon ; Tumblr)
naturellebella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2018, 01:39 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

Hope you remember me May have been back when was Talkative One -- use to pop into the board mainly think Damon|Bonnie

I've seen it once and need to see it badly again

I honestly don't think he knows that he's Supernatural being considering his pleading to stay and even work as a janitor or whatever

Need to see the episode again but do we know for sure he wasn't compelled maybe took the knife -- thinking could sell and have money
Old 10-28-2018, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Agreed that Landon is in no way evil, I think he's just as clueless about what he is than everyone else, and I don't blame him for lying about the compelling not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturellebella (View Post)
I don't think they'll figure out what he is though but know that he's supernatural in someway and then he can stay at the school.
A lot of people are theorizing that maybe he's something that we haven't seen before, a different kind of creature. I'm very curious!
Old 10-28-2018, 01:44 PM
Communications Team
the voices I'm kidding

Yea it was completely Hope|Josie at fault related to the dark magic cause the knife was doing the glowy during their spell
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top