Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2015, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

i dont know Mikael/Esther was worse or Dahlia but Klaus did have his siblings around..
For Freya..just being around Dahlia would have been torture i guess

one of the reasons they're butting heads
Old 03-29-2015, 12:25 PM
Elite Fan

Klaus had that support system of his siblings, but from his POV he was always on his own. He was the bastard child who's parents either didn't want him or was lying and abusing him. He couldn't relate to his siblings even though they're the ones who loved him unconditionally.

Freya only had memories of a happy life, but overall she was a slave. From her POV her mother handed her over without looking back and her aunt abused her and only wanted her around to use for her own personal magic boost. She lost her lover and her child and felt so low that she tried to kill herself. She didn't have anyone who was a constant companion and support.

Klaus and Freya are both severely damaged, but the difference between them is Klaus has had people in his corner for his entire life, but he pushes them away because he thinks they will eventually leave/betray him like his parents. Freya has never had anyone and I think now that she's properly reunited with her siblings and father she's going to crave that connection after being truly alone most of her life.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Klaus had that support system of his siblings, but from his POV he was always on his own. He was the bastard child who's parents either didn't want him or was lying and abusing him. He couldn't relate to his siblings even though they're the ones who loved him unconditionally.

Freya only had memories of a happy life, but overall she was a slave. From her POV her mother handed her over without looking back and her aunt abused her and only wanted her around to use for her own personal magic boost. She lost her lover and her child and felt so low that she tried to kill herself. She didn't have anyone who was a constant companion and support.

Klaus and Freya are both severely damaged, but the difference between them is Klaus has had people in his corner for his entire life, but he pushes them away because he thinks they will eventually leave/betray him like his parents. Freya has never had anyone and I think now that she's properly reunited with her siblings and father she's going to crave that connection after being truly alone most of her life.
Well said..
that's what i'm curious..
She wanna stay after all this is over or not?
Old 03-29-2015, 12:40 PM
Elite Fan

I don't see her wanting to be alone. She's been alone (even with Dahlia) most of her life so if she can stop Dahlia and not be cursed to sleep anymore then I could see her wanting to reunite with her family. The only issue I see with that his Mikael and Finn's vendetta against Klaus/all vampires. So she's either going to have to take a side or try and get them to stop hating each other...something will have to change if she expects to have all her family together.
Old 03-29-2015, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't see her wanting to be alone. She's been alone (even with Dahlia) most of her life so if she can stop Dahlia and not be cursed to sleep anymore then I could see her wanting to reunite with her family. The only issue I see with that his Mikael and Finn's vendetta against Klaus/all vampires. So she's either going to have to take a side or try and get them to stop hating each other...something will have to change if she expects to have all her family together.
Do you see a scenario where Freya might be able to change Mikael's mind?
Old 03-29-2015, 12:57 PM
Elite Fan

Honestly I don't see that happening unless JP & Co. manage to get Sebastian Roche to be on the show in a more permanent part. I mean it would take a lot for it to be believable that Mikael would give up his thousand year vendetta against Klaus. He hunted him for centuries and came back from the dead with the sole purpose of destroying him. So I don't see him giving that up and having a Sunday dinner with him anytime soon - even with Freya's urging.

I could see him channeling that anger and general evilness onto Dahlia and Esther for their lies and for hurting Freya, but I don't see him giving up on wanting to end Klaus just because Freya asks, which at this point I don't see her asking .
Old 03-29-2015, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

sadly...yeah i dont see that either...

Mikael having lunch with Klaus but Freya going against Mikael is out of the option unless she locks him in her locket too
Old 03-29-2015, 01:55 PM
Elite Fan

I could see Freya trying to convince Mikael that right now she needs him focused on taking out Dahlia over Klaus. She clearly doesn't have much love for Klaus because of how he's treated her, but I can see her prioritizing and seeing that Klaus isn't an immediate threat and that they need to pick their battles.
Old 03-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah they'll struggle to play nice till this business with dahlia is over..true fun will happen afterwards lol
Old 03-29-2015, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

All I want is that scene where Freya hugs Mikael and Klaus' eyebrows go up like "dafuq?!"
Old 03-30-2015, 01:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
All I want is that scene where Freya hugs Mikael and Klaus' eyebrows go up like "dafuq?!"
yep me too..
Old 03-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

Everytime I watched the scene with her and Mikael, I started to cry!
Old 03-30-2015, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

It was beautiful .

I’ll explain everything. Just say you believe me.(x)
Old 03-30-2015, 11:30 PM
Elite Fan

that scene is forever etched in my memory
Old 03-31-2015, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

It's really the only time we've seen Mikael look so human. I want flashbacks of little Freya and Mikael now .