Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2015, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
I can believe that Kol did not know who Fraya was but he would have wanted sex with her so what would she have done? Klaus's staking him saved her from that problem.

I love that the show has more Mikaelsons and Fraya is a nice addition. I hope she is not evil and is on the up and up.
I doubt they would ever go there. At least not with Freya/Kol.
Old 03-27-2015, 01:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronson (View Post)
I can believe that Kol did not know who Fraya was but he would have wanted sex with her so what would she have done? Klaus's staking him saved her from that problem.

I love that the show has more Mikaelsons and Fraya is a nice addition. I hope she is not evil and is on the up and up.
she'd have ditched him at the last minute i guess
Old 03-27-2015, 03:45 AM
Elite Fan

He'd try to seduce her into his bidding and she'd be all "umm…yeah you're just not really my type. Maybe we can be friends?"
Old 03-27-2015, 04:24 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
He'd try to seduce her into his bidding and she'd be all "umm…yeah you're just not really my type. Maybe we can be friends?"
and that would have worked out fantastically..

i thought either she would have revealed who she is or she'd have used her magic to make him forget about her/something like that

http://geekorunique.tumblr.com/post/113836973645

Last edited by meen; 03-27-2015 at 04:42 AM
Old 03-27-2015, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

I love Klaus, but he's such an ahole. I mean the way he abuses his sisters…a normal guy would be locked up and hated severely.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:19 AM
Elite Fan

well yeah..he is abusive to say the least.....he gets away with a lot of things..and he defends himself like he's the innocent in all of this
Old 03-27-2015, 08:49 AM
Elite Fan

I love complex and garbage characters, and he's one of them . I would love for Freya (and Rebekah) to rebel against his brutality. I could see her finding out about the dagger and trying to convince her siblings/Hayley that Klaus is too erratic and will only cause more harm than good in regards to Dahlia/Hope.
Old 03-27-2015, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I love complex and garbage characters, and he's one of them . I would love for Freya (and Rebekah) to rebel against his brutality. I could see her finding out about the dagger and trying to convince her siblings/Hayley that Klaus is too erratic and will only cause more harm than good in regards to Dahlia/Hope.
hehe i could see that happening.. well someone is going to convince someone to dagger him so yeah
Old 03-27-2015, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

I could totally see her making Klaus' nightmare come true. I can see how jealous and angry he is at how both Elijah and Rebekah welcomed Freya into their lives fairly easily. Plus she's the reason Mikael became so cold and unloving to his other children. So I can see resentment there. I really want to see Klaus reacting to Freya and Mikael together. Hell I would love for Freya to even defend Klaus in front of Mikael . Love all the potential family drama we could have with her.
Old 03-27-2015, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I could totally see her making Klaus' nightmare come true. I can see how jealous and angry he is at how both Elijah and Rebekah welcomed Freya into their lives fairly easily. Plus she's the reason Mikael became so cold and unloving to his other children. So I can see resentment there. I really want to see Klaus reacting to Freya and Mikael together. Hell I would love for Freya to even defend Klaus in front of Mikael . Love all the potential family drama we could have with her.
you do remember i want those gifs when they see Mikael with Freya..all proud papa..their faces will be hilarious

One of the reasons i'm enjoying the mix of Freya into this volatile family

that'll bring interesting drama..i'd bring popcorn and enjoy the show
Old 03-27-2015, 01:29 PM
Master Fan

Add me as a fan of this particular character, because I love Freya and I hope she'll knock some sense out of Klaus for the way he has been treating his siblings!
Old 03-27-2015, 03:01 PM
Master Fan

Klaus has been decent with his siblings lately.
Old 03-27-2015, 05:26 PM
Elite Fan

Added you Nici Dawson.

Klaus has been decent by Klaus standards . He has been pretty cooperative and caring for his siblings, but he has also done some pretty screwed up mind games in regards to Elijah because his feelings had been hurt.

And I find it always so funny how people are talking about Freya as some messiah going to change everything and save everyone, but I think she's got something up her sleeve. I don't think she's wanting to finally reunite with her siblings for tea and cuddles, but she has some very secret ulterior motive. I love how we don't know because of how shady and ambiguous she's been.
Old 03-28-2015, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

If you're saying not daggering anyone or snapping neck to his siblings..so yeah excluding Freya

and yes Freya is playing both sides..i think her priority is herself..I'm looking forward to that
Old 03-28-2015, 03:58 PM
Elite Fan

Oh yeah she's like Klaus in that area. She's always going to look out for #1. She and Klaus had both been broken by the people who should love them most so in that damage they learned self-preservation is key.