Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2017, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

Well thank god for small favors I guess, but I don't really see TO getting a s5. I will be extremely shocked if they're renewed.
Old 01-15-2017, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I'm not so sure I would trust JP on her own with the show. I'd rather the show end with four seasons on a strong note than get a season 5 and everything go bad. Not to mention most shows are their best up to the fourth season in my experience.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-16-2017, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

I don't trust JP for anything, but she had some ok-ish moments in TVD. I agree though, she should not be left to her own devices and needs someone to reign her in.
Old 01-17-2017, 07:14 AM
Dedicated Fan

I think that the plan is to being certain TVD characters over to a The Originals if TO gets a season 5.
Old 01-21-2017, 07:00 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I feel like JP would turn TO into the new TVD and I just...TO has always been more serious and less teenagerish I guess for lack of better words. I wouldn't want to two to merge in anyway unless they kept the adult was about it.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-21-2017, 11:06 PM
Elite Fan

I think without Damon-Elena-Stefan being added it could possibly be kept a more "mature" show. They could add Bonnie or Caroline or Enzo if any of them were willing, but watch it be Matt they add .

Honestly the only one I would want would be Stefan/Paul for my klefan love and also because he had such amazing chemistry with the rest of the cast, but I'm 150% sure that would never happen .

I just think with the way the show is now there's no way they would get a s5. With the promise of an already beloved character (or possible ship) happening is the only way I could see the cw giving the show another chance.
Old 01-22-2017, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

What's this about Alaric crossing over?

The only way to keep the show would be to either bring back Camille or Davina to keep the shippers on board most likely. Also, if they would let Haylijah just be together I know a fair amount of shippers who would start watching again possibly full time, too.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-22-2017, 12:46 AM
Elite Fan

Alaric and the twitches are supposed to be in NOLA for something (I believe it will be in tvd though), but I don't know who it is they will be talking with.
Old 01-22-2017, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

Actually Matt Davis is showing up in S4 of TO in 4x08. The part about the twins isn't confirmed. He was at con and I think he just smiled when people asked about the twins and they took that to mean they were also crossing over.

Quote:
EW has confirmed that Matt Davis, who plays Alaric on TVD, will appear in episode 8 of The Originals‘ upcoming fourth season to deliver an artifact to Elijah. Perhaps it’s the same artifact that they use in TVD? Then again, considering Alaric now runs the Armory, he has access to a lot of things that could help the Original family.
‘Vampire Diaries’: Matt Davis will appear on an episode of ‘The Originals’ – EW.com
Old 01-22-2017, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

What's the artifact in question?

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-22-2017, 09:41 AM
Master Fan

No idea. They obviously couldn't give it away or they'd spoil the storyline. It must be important if he's willing to help TO who he has no relationships with. TO's big bad must be a threat to even the TVD characters.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for clearing that up . So many different rumors on tumblr/social media and you never really know what's what.

Alaric crossing over is as exciting as Mashed Potatoes Donovan crossing over .

Yeah I heard that this big bad is a god-like creature, but I suppose it makes sense if Cade is the devil and they're exploring other mythologies I suppose.
Old 01-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Most TVD viewers seem to think bringing Alaric back was a mistake so I don't know why they'd send him. It's been seasons since Alaric was a fan favourite.
Old 01-23-2017, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Most TVD viewers seem to think bringing Alaric back was a mistake so I don't know why they'd send him. It's been seasons since Alaric was a fan favourite.
Since when did the show runners care what most viewers think?
Old 01-23-2017, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

^ my thoughts exactly.

{taek su mi sun}