Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2014, 01:43 PM
Master Fan

Tbh I don't think he cares that much about the town right now. Matt tried to get him involved, but he refused. I want to see him in the rescue Bonnie plot, but somehow I don't think we will.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:45 PM
Elite Fan

Not even if he'll want to "distract" himself from Bonnie? (not meaning it in a bad way, but, you know?, if he'll be angry, maybe he'll focus on something else )
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

If he knows Bonnie is alive, then I can't see why he'd even want to distract himself from that.
Old 11-23-2014, 01:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

-^ Everything below. He needs to be involved in the main plot. I miss him. And as adorable as their bromance is, I really really really need him to interact with other people than just Matt (and Sarah, but I like that, because it connects him to the Salvatore revelation.)
Old 11-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Master Fan

Agree. I want him to leave Mystic Falls and interact with more people, like Tyler and Elena.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Agree. I want him to leave Mystic Falls and interact with more people, like Tyler and Elena.
You and your Jyler fantasies. XD But seriously, Tyler is bound to become a werewolf again at some point... Either way, Jeremy was involved in his werewolf SL the first time around, he should be involved this time, too.
Old 11-23-2014, 02:46 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
You and your Jyler fantasies. XD But seriously, Tyler is bound to become a werewolf again at some point... Either way, Jeremy was involved in his werewolf SL the first time around, he should be involved this time, too.
Hush, you.
Honestly, I just want to see the three muscleteers again (Matt/Tyler/Jeremy)
Old 12-03-2014, 09:31 AM
Dedicated Fan

What's with all the Jeremy hate? I've just been on youtube and 80% of the comments (on uploads featuring Jeremy) is bashing.

Just had to voice this somewhere.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
What's with all the Jeremy hate? I've just been on youtube and 80% of the comments (on uploads featuring Jeremy) is bashing.

Just had to voice this somewhere.
I'm going to be honest, the majority of those hateful comments (not just on YouTube, but on Tumblr & Twitter) are from Bamon/BonKai/Kennett/"insert Bonnie&serial killer ship here" fans who only hate Jeremy because Bonnie is with him and not whatever murderer they want her to be with. Some of them are from Damon/Delena fans who hate Jeremy for not liking Damon and "****-blocking" DE; others hate him simply because he's related to Elena and they hate her; and there's a few who just want Jeremy to die because they think he's boring.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I'm going to be honest, the majority of those hateful comments (not just on YouTube, but on Tumblr & Twitter) are from Bamon/BonKai/Kennett/"insert Bonnie&serial killer ship here" fans who only hate Jeremy because Bonnie is with him and not whatever murderer they want her to be with. Some of them are from Damon/Delena fans who hate Jeremy for not liking Damon and "****-blocking" DE; others hate him simply because he's related to Elena and they hate her; and there's a few who just want Jeremy to die because they think he's boring.
Bold: WHAT? I am a DEr shipper and it wouldn't even cross my mind to dislike Jeremy for those reasons. Uff! I need to contain my anger right now
TVD fandom in general is really one of the most embarassing things I ever had to witness, which is why I stay away from most places

But yes, Jeremy gets a lot of hate based on nothing. Most I read is because he's "boring". And then of course he drags Bonnie down or whatever
I can't with that
Sure, he deserves a better storyline in general, that applies to almost all of them though. Uuuugh I really need to hold back my rage right now with all the hypocrisy reasons to hate on him
Old 12-03-2014, 04:14 PM
Master Fan

When I see people hate Jeremy for ridiculous reasons, it makes me want to something. That's why I no longer read YouTube comments when I watch TVD clips.

There are times when it seems like Jeremy is irrelevant because the writers barely write for him, but that's how it is with most of the supporting characters. He's still one of the most relatable characters, though.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

I feel you Sometimes I actually read Anti tags, but that's only when I'm in very good mood so I can facepalm and laugh at the same time, I never participate though Right now though I feel like crawling out of my own skin and I feel embarassed on behalf of others

Exactly. Imagine being a Matt fan. You're screwed because he never gets anything. Jeremy at least got a storyline once in a while and screentime
And I agree with "most relatable". I always feel so much for him
Other than more screentime and longer storyline I don't know what people want For him to have a personality transplant? He's the cute innocent little kid, and he stayed like that even though he had to make tough decisions that aren't all good. It's what I like about him and I wouldn't want him to change.
Old 12-03-2014, 04:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
Exactly. Imagine being a Matt fan. You're screwed because he never gets anything. Jeremy at least got a storyline once in a while and screentime
And I agree with "most relatable". I always feel so much for him
Other than more screentime and longer storyline I don't know what people want For him to have a personality transplant? He's the cute innocent little kid, and he stayed like that even though he had to make tough decisions that aren't all good. It's what I like about him and I wouldn't want him to change.
I don't even think they know what they want. Jeremy is damned if he does and and damned if he doesn't. No matter what he does or doesn't do, they find a reason to hate him.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I don't even think they know what they want. Jeremy is damned if he does and and damned if he doesn't. No matter what he does or doesn't do, they find a reason to hate him.
I'll say it as I see it:
IMO they don't care about Jeremy, so it's all bogus anyway. Jeremy is boring, because he's not bad in a funny way like Damon and Enzo (I know this is debatable, don't jump me ) or something, he doesn't get much screentime (still enough though to make you connect to him IMO, but hey that's just me).
They care about whoever the other person is. In most of the cases that's Bonnie. Bonnie deserves more screentime, Bonnie deserves a much more interesting match ect ect ect because it would give her more screentime and be more interesting. I actually happen to love Bonnie, but I love her for who she is, and that is her not taking bull**** from all the 'interesting' bad guys but sticking to the good one.
So from how I see it, those people actually want a personality transplant for Bonnie too, not only for Jeremy
Old 12-03-2014, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightslave (View Post)
I'll say it as I see it:
IMO they don't care about Jeremy, so it's all bogus anyway. Jeremy is boring, because he's not bad in a funny way like Damon and Enzo (I know this is debatable, don't jump me ) or something, he doesn't get much screentime (still enough though to make you connect to him IMO, but hey that's just me).
They care about whoever the other person is. In most of the cases that's Bonnie. Bonnie deserves more screentime, Bonnie deserves a much more interesting match ect ect ect because it would give her more screentime and be more interesting. I actually happen to love Bonnie, but I love her for who she is, and that is her not taking bull**** from all the 'interesting' bad guys but sticking to the good one.
So from how I see it, those people actually want a personality transplant for Bonnie too, not only for Jeremy

MTE