Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2016, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

(x)

{}
Old 05-06-2016, 08:51 AM
Dedicated Fan

^Beautiful!

A lot of heartbroken posters on here it seems hardly any posts.
Plus we have to deal with jerk posters who aren't satisfied with her character being gone, they have to be cruel to us.

I will watch tonight b/c I want to see how Klaus reacts but I am sad for it will really be true that she is gone.

Quote:
next title suggestion: "I will carry you with me"
Love it!
Old 05-06-2016, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It will be hard to watch without her. poor Klaus tonight without his love.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm glad we're still getting emotional reactions from Klaus about Cami in this most recent episode. I was surprised we didn't see more from Klaus when she died, not like we did the first time, when Joseph Morgan has such range as an actor. I guess the focus was on Cami and Klaus really didn't believe she was going to die (as did we all).
At least Cami is not forgotten, and she continues to influence Klaus. Don't like what he did to Lucien though. Cami would not have wanted that, to carve up his face and demean him, no matter what Lucien did. Was it me, or did he seem a little conflicted about it? At the very least, he seemed sad about Cami and was not just consumed with rage, which is consistent with his character but also shows how she helped make him better.

I'm glad we will get to see Cami's wake next episode. Still don't like that she's gone, but we really were lucky she got the sendoff she did. So far, Davina didn't get much of a sendoff, though there's more to come.
Old 05-08-2016, 06:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm going to miss Cami so much and I felt so bad for Klaus in this episode. Cami will never be forgotten.
Old 08-23-2016, 01:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey all
Is everyone ready for the new season? It will not be the same without these two together
Old 08-25-2016, 05:18 AM
Loyal Fan

Hi, Im new to TO forum and now I am enjoying TO s3 and I am on ep19. and I am just....
I dont have any couples that I exactly root for in TO cause all relationship is beautiful itself, but never have there been a scene that is so beautiful but heart-breaking at the same time.

And all credits go to Joseph and Leah and also the writers, for such a beautiful send off for camille.

I mean, it hurts very badly she wont be there in S4, but I am a bit thankful that the writers wrote such a beautiful scene for Leah/Camille. Compared to other character deaths that was done poorly *cough Laurel *cough.

Honestly, no matter what people say about Camille and her relationship with Klaus, theirs was beautiful. Filled with honesty and happiness but not without hardship, her becoming a vampire, him trying to help her. They bought out the best in each other and I am thankful that Camille give Klaus happiness even if it is for a while.

And I have found a new song that I am gonna binge listening to, and I will always remember their love because it was one of the most realest love in tv show, in my honest opinion.

Annnd now I am watching this scene for how many times already i dunno, but I just want to say I really adore the love and relationship they have to each other.
Kuchiki Rukia & Seventeen Jeonghan & Chen Qiao En & Jude Kincade & Clarke Griffin
Old 08-25-2016, 12:21 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChocoCipCookies (View Post)
Hi, Im new to TO forum and now I am enjoying TO s3 and I am on ep19. and I am just....
I dont have any couples that I exactly root for in TO cause all relationship is beautiful itself, but never have there been a scene that is so beautiful but heart-breaking at the same time.

And all credits go to Joseph and Leah and also the writers, for such a beautiful send off for camille.

I mean, it hurts very badly she wont be there in S4, but I am a bit thankful that the writers wrote such a beautiful scene for Leah/Camille. Compared to other character deaths that was done poorly *cough Laurel *cough.

Honestly, no matter what people say about Camille and her relationship with Klaus, theirs was beautiful. Filled with honesty and happiness but not without hardship, her becoming a vampire, him trying to help her. They bought out the best in each other and I am thankful that Camille give Klaus happiness even if it is for a while.

And I have found a new song that I am gonna binge listening to, and I will always remember their love because it was one of the most realest love in tv show, in my honest opinion.

Annnd now I am watching this scene for how many times already i dunno, but I just want to say I really adore the love and relationship they have to each other.

I totally agree! Klaus and Cami were the best. I'm still pissed the writers killed Cami off.
Old 08-26-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Me too, Klaus finally found Love and was happy, they took her away from him
Old 09-03-2016, 05:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Everybody! I hope you're having a great summer!

Thanks for the encouraging words ChocoChipCookies (great name)! I am still sad about Klaus and Cami and will miss her terribly--not sure how much I'm going to enjoy the show without her! However, I think we were a little hard on the writers in that she really did have a beautiful sendoff and you're right, they had a beautiful relationship. I think everyone's just disappointed it was cut short and we never got to see more, but I really appreciate what we got. I guess we will have to make do with using our imaginations to fill in what we missed. I want to watch some Comic Con coverage; I think an interview with Joseph that I found mentions Cami still; if it's good I'll post it.
Old 10-02-2016, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

to the newer members!
Old 02-10-2017, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can you add me? I have hope for this couple, I love them so much!
Old 02-10-2017, 11:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

Hi Meliana! There's another forum with the same name (I'm confused too) that's a little more active in the Joseph Morgan thread.
Old 02-11-2017, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks!
Old 03-25-2017, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
The Witcher

Of course it's Camy he sees!