I miss scenes like that

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)
Old 12-28-2015, 03:21 AM
Master Fan

Aw. Baby SC

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
But I'm hoping the second half of season 7 is better for us, I really wish. I hope that when season 7 ends we can understand more the beggining and even like everything, just like what happened in season 6.

This is what I'm hoping for. We know that when they start planning the season they already know how it's going to end and just need to figure out how to get there. TVD would have been better off it if was like shows on other networks with 15 episode seasons. Then they wouldn't need to drag stuff out like this Not much has happened with any of the characters so far

And since season 6 came full circle with S and C mentioning stuff that happened earlier in the season I hope we get call backs to 'you make me happy', 'all I care about is that you're safe, you're here and you're with me' and 'you and I have had more history........'. Those were some pretty awesome lines and they were probably written before this whole pregnancy storyline came about so they must be part of the original plan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
^ You and me both. Not everything is lost, S7 still can turn out to be a good season for Stefan/Caroline, all Julie needs to do is come up with a good reason as to why SC aren't together in the future (good as in not bc of cheating or some just as terrible reason), and make SC act like a couple when they are in fact one. So not much actually, Julie you can do it!

Heh, I'm probably like the only one person in the world who never watched Friends, so I can't comment on this comparison.
It can definitely improve. I just don't know if it will improve any time soon. Because we are heading for a break up so things have to get worse between them. And then we have Candice on maternity leave which is gonna make screentime an issue for a lot longer. At this point I'm only expecting the improvement in the last five episodes.

You need to watch it! It was my favourite show when I was 6 years old and now almost 20 years later I still rank it as one of my faves. Most other shows I outgrew

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-28-2015 at 03:39 AM
Old 12-28-2015, 05:00 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)

And since season 6 came full circle with S and C mentioning stuff that happened earlier in the season I hope we get call backs to 'you make me happy', 'all I care about is that you're safe, you're here and you're with me' and 'you and I have had more history........'. Those were some pretty awesome lines and they were probably written before this whole pregnancy storyline came about so they must be part of the original plan.
Don't go there I really think the pregnancy ruined ''everything'' I wish TVD writers hadn't included.

Quote:

It can definitely improve. I just don't know if it will improve any time soon. Because we are heading for a break up so things have to get worse between them. And then we have Candice on maternity leave which is gonna make screentime an issue for a lot longer. At this point I'm only expecting the improvement in the last five episodes.
Same I think things will only really get better for us in the last episodes of the season, like 19,20,21,22.

Btw, do you guys think SC ends up this season together?

Yeah, You NEED to watch Friends It's my favorite show forever! It's really amazing :')

Old 12-28-2015, 06:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Don't go there I really think the pregnancy ruined ''everything'' I wish TVD writers hadn't included.

Same I think things will only really get better for us in the last episodes of the season, like 19,20,21,22.

Btw, do you guys think SC ends up this season together?
Same. But then I think if she wasn't pregnant then Caroline would just have been third wheel to Stalerie baby drama and the insecurities would have dragged on for episodes. I've been thinking that DE/SC have a lot of parallels. SC are following DE's season 5 storyline somewhat. Both couples starting off happy just to have a third party (Valerie/doppelganger prophesy) come in to cause insecurities. Then 10 million obstacles, a break up, more obstacles.....and following this logic SC should get together in the end of the season and then get torn apart (prison world/another phoenix stone death maybe?). But DE were only separated for a few months and SC will have been separated for 3 years so I feel that's taking it a bit far (ie. killing one of them with the phoenix stone) unless these ffwds are fake. So more likely they'll become friends again at the end of the season and like my one friend predicts in season 8 we'll be back to square one ie. 7x01. And we'll do the whole awkward friends with feelings all over again. But when they get together in season 8 it will actually work out like season 6 DE. What I'm hoping for though is they get together in season 7. I don't want to have to wait until October to do this all over again
Old 12-28-2015, 07:06 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Same. But then I think if she wasn't pregnant then Caroline would just have been third wheel to Stalerie baby drama and the insecurities would have dragged on for episodes.
Hm, maybe, but i'm sure they would have more screentime and we could have seen a resolution to their problems right now.

Quote:
So more likely they'll become friends again at the end of the season and like my one friend predicts in season 8 we'll be back to square one ie. 7x01. And we'll do the whole awkward friends with feelings all over again. But when they get together in season 8 it will actually work out like season 6 DE. What I'm hoping for though is they get together in season 7. I don't want to have to wait until October to do this all over again
I would love that, that's what I was whising for season 7 Am I a horrible person if I don't want SC together already in the end of this season? Idk I think I need to see Stefan working hard to get her back and also I want to see Caroline being single for a while, taking a time for herself.

Last edited by vanycutrim; 12-28-2015 at 07:13 AM
Old 12-28-2015, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hm, maybe, but i'm sure they would have more screentime and we could have seen a resolution to their problems right now.

I would love that, that's what I was whising for season 7 Am I a horrible person if I don't want SC together already in the end of this season? Idk I think I need to see Stefan working hard to get her back and also I want to see Caroline being single for a while, taking a time for herself.
The thing is Stefan and Caroline don't think they have problems. Remember in 6x08 Alaric mentioned one of the pros was that Caroline puts up with Stefan? So maybe we as an audience are bothered but Caroline herself knows this is how Stefan deals with things so she's more understanding. She was less understanding in season 6 but she admitted in 6x21 that it had a lot to do with her feelings for him as well and she shifted the blame to herself. And if I have a look at my dad for instance. He is a sarcastic person with a dry sense of humour. My granny came to stay with us for two weeks and she's like 'Omg your dad is so mean' My brother also gets annoyed with him a lot more easily. But my mom and I have had practice. I actually credit my dad for making me so patient because after this long knowing that I can't win an argument I've learnt to just let it go So people who don't know him might be bothered but my mom and I are like it's no big deal and nobody's perfect

But obviously I'll have to see how things go with SC. Right now I'm not annoyed with Stefan. And they'll be apart for 2-3 years if the ffwds are real. Also I think Calaric is fake so Caroline would have technically been single for 2 years. And the sooner they get together the sooner we see them as a couple. Season 8 might be shorter if it's the final one.

This is so creative And all their dances in one gif

xx

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 12-30-2015 at 02:18 AM
Old 12-28-2015, 10:05 AM
Extreme Fan

^^ I saw this gifset So beautiful! I'm in awe.

I think if they didn't include the pregnancy, Caroline would get upset about the secret and the revenge obsession, that's my theory and I think SC would have a conversation about all of this and then ending up in a good place in the present timeline.

Quote:

Also I think Calaric is fake so Caroline would have technically been single for 2 years. And the sooner they get together the sooner we see them as a couple. Season 8 might be shorter if it's the final one.

I would like to see her single and a little of Stefan's game, like the writers said in SDCC But yeah, I agree. It depends of how many episodes next season have. If it's a shorten one, I think I'll like SC ending up this season together, if it's not, I can wait a little more

Old 12-28-2015, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
^^ I saw this gifset So beautiful! I'm in awe.

I think if they didn't include the pregnancy, Caroline would get upset about the secret and the revenge obsession, that's my theory and I think SC would have a conversation about all of this and then ending up in a good place in the present timeline.

I would like to see her single and a little of Stefan's game, like the writers said in SDCC But yeah, I agree. It depends of how many episodes next season have. If it's a shorten one, I think I'll like SC ending up this season together, if it's not, I can wait a little more
I think so too. She didn't look very happy with Valerie being in the house in 7x06. That's why I said they'd drag out the insecurity over a few episodes. I still wish we'd seen some acknowledgement of SC talking about his baby. Caroline simply mentioning Lily and the baby in 7x09 when she saw Stefan would have helped. They dropped the ball there and there's no excuse. There is a chance that after he told her to trust him in 7x06 that's exactly what she did which is why she hasn't shown anger. But if she really trusted him and was 100% secure then she wouldn't have worried about him running for the hills or been worried about telling him about the pregnancy issues in 7x09. I think she still has abandonment issues.

If she 'hates' him I don't think she'll just fall back into his arms.

Spoiler:
Old 12-28-2015, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I definitely see the parallels with DE on the first half of S5, I hope everything gets better like it did for DE on the second half. I really hope S8 is the last one and short, less time to screw things up!

wow that gifset

Old 12-29-2015, 07:46 AM
Extreme Fan

Nice video Let's kill this thread, btw!

Old 12-29-2015, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
excusemeugh:

i saw this and I weirdly thought of

x
Old 12-29-2015, 10:26 AM
Extreme Fan