Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-03-2015, 03:21 PM
Loyal Fan

I try because I want to understand some things better but yeah it's hard For the most part just yt for their scenes

I've always loved their friendship. Back in season 2 ep 2 is when the thought crossed my mind they'd make a great couple. It was fueled more by the episode where Stefan arranged a sleep over for Caroline. The way they were looking at each other. From Caroline trying to be strong to Stefan seeing through that to her disbelief/appreciation that someone.. Stefan would do something like that for her, to him looking at her adoringly. I love it more now on rewatch. But I let go and didn't consider it seriously because back then the show seemed strictly DE/SE. Until I saw the prom dance, that was the turning point. That scene made me think that SC might happen after all. They are the reason I'm back to watching tvd again anyway.

Our OP definitely needs an update There have been so many great scenes that are not included in it yet.

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 03-03-2015 at 04:09 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

^ Everything you said. 2x02 was when I started loving SC too.

Speaking of OP updates, I think this art from page 2 would perfect for OP, I love it too much.
Old 03-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah 2x02 was such a defining moment for SC!

the gif art from the previuos page is very pretty

In season 5 when Lexi said the reason Stefan stayed in MF was Caroline. Was this said out loud by Stefan at one point or implied by any character before hand? Or was that just Lexi's take. That she's been 'watching' their interactions from the other side and she thought something was brewing between them. It sure did look like Caroline's crush on Stefan started to resurface in the latter part of season 5 with Stefan oblivious to it. He did find her hot during his amnesia phase so he obviously finds her attractive. That thought likely crossed his mind during his normal self too. I'd like to think so

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 03-03-2015, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

I don't remember anyone, including Stefan, mentioning that he stayed because of Caroline, but Lexie probably watched them for some time and she knew Stefan so well so I take it that she knows what she's talking about.

If amnesia Stefan finds Caroline hot then I see no reason why he wouldn't find her attractive even with his memories. He probably saw her more as a beauty than a hottie, though, because of their friendship. IDK honestly, how is it for guys who are friends with girls... If he saw her as a friend, and friend only, but still thought she was pretty, is it possible for him to not be attracted to her? It just would be weird if he didn't develop some sort of feelings for her.
Old 03-03-2015, 07:08 PM
Loyal Fan

oh ok thanks Just wanted to check just in case I missed it.

Yeah amnesia Stefan is like his subconscious thinking/talking out loud that Caroline is pretty That he does find her attractive. Idk for sure either but I think just because they're friends it doesn't mean he can't be attracted to her. I'd buy him maybe not letting his mind wonder to 'certain thoughts' intentionally out of respect since they're friends but to say he doesn't find her attractive, something is amiss. I mean he's a guy after all and what guy would find Caroline un-attractive.

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 03-03-2015 at 07:15 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_blue (View Post)
I mean he's a guy after all and what guy would find Caroline un-attractive.
Take it from me... Nobody...
Old 03-03-2015, 07:39 PM
Loyal Fan

^ I thought so Hence I think Stefan is definitely physically attracted to Caroline

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 03-03-2015, 07:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

Also:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_blue (View Post)
I'd buy him maybe not letting his mind wonder to 'certain thoughts' intentionally out of respect
I'm sorry, no actual men are that respectful
Old 03-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Old 03-03-2015, 07:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi here too

@ Telepath I guess it's just me trying to understand the writer's slower than molasses speed with the SC relationship. I mean Caroline obviously has a crush on Stefan and for Stefan to be oblivious about it..and then to not act on it sooner.. really?.. it's insane. I know it's a delay tactic but still

avie - ultimatecandice

Last edited by cool_blue; 03-03-2015 at 08:04 PM
Old 03-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

He's supposed to be a genius...
Old 03-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

How is everyone tonight?
Can't wait for the up coming stuff with Stefan and Caroline
Old 03-03-2015, 08:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm happy because it's officially Thursday here so that means I can at least tell myself it's only one week left. I'm also happy because I just got a new apartment. I'm sad because I have to go to work soon and I'm very tired and don't feel like it at all. But I am like really psyched for more S/C scenes because I have a feeling that when they've got through this it will be epic.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:21 PM
Loyal Fan

This hiatus needs to be over. I need new episodes.. now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
He's supposed to be a genius...

Yeah and Stefan is usually intuitive. For a guy who's over a hundred years old to not pick up on Caroline's attraction to him? It's crazy! Even with the reasoning of the trauma of his past relationships affecting him then their friendhsip being impt. to him I feel like it's still taken too long. I just hope this really means they're endgame. Not only that but I also hope we'll see their further development on-screen. With all this delays, we better get some good pay offs

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 03-03-2015, 08:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think in the writers' mind at least they are paying them respect and taking it seriously.

Honestly S/C is the "upcoming" ship, I notice it does great in polls lately, and it only has good publicity.