Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2015, 06:20 AM
Elite Fan

Girls, try not to quote videos and gifs making them appear in it, it makes the thread heavy

Love that porch frame, the light in the background and their figures darker, seems like a painting
I am the storm"

Anna

Last edited by LabuanPearl88; 02-15-2015 at 06:31 AM
Old 02-15-2015, 06:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the reminder Anna!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Yeah I don't know what's up with all these kisses with the lighting. They keep on doing it It was very pretty but hopefully we get some normal kisses eventually. At least it was a side view and not shot from another angle.

I'm still mad at the Harry Potter director for giving me a kiss that I can't even see properly
Forever bitter too. Who comes up with such an angle? And that was the only R&H kiss we had and after that scene I kept waiting for the epic battle kiss from the books... but it never came Hope we get too see more SC kisses in the future

I felt like Stefan was saying with "go for it", that he wanted to kiss again or that Caroline has his heart and doesn't need to be afraid that he will turn her off/let her down and he's feeling it back. What are you guys thinking about those lines?
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy

Last edited by AbsyntheMinded; 02-15-2015 at 06:45 AM
Old 02-15-2015, 06:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsyntheMinded (View Post)
I felt like Stefan was saying with "go for it", that he wanted to kiss again or that Caroline has his heart and doesn't need to be afraid that he will turn her off/let her down and he's feeling it back. What are you guys thinking about those lines?
I think he genuinely didn't know what to say, I'm pretty sure he was also drunk (I mean, he had like half a bottle of bourbon ot whatever) and was still in shock that he finally had the courage to kiss her and let her know that his feelings are not platonic
Old 02-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Extreme Fan

^
I guess it was more like that too The kiss left him speechless.

ryanforever, your icon

Old 02-15-2015, 08:19 AM
Loyal Fan

Those vids Thanks

Love your avie ryanforever

Quote:
I also think he truly was at a lost for words, even as old as he is. I think they're both in shock. It was a huge defining moment for then after all. It's a game changer. The relief on their faces, the content happy smiles after, knowing they both wanted the kiss .. I still can't get over it! It's so Caroline to say/ask something.. then Stefan who always knows what to say/the right thing to say(as per Caroline) is rendered speechless

As much as I love their convo post kiss. I must admit I also thought, even wanted for Stefan to kiss Caroline again!

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-15-2015, 09:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Wow, thanks for posting all this SC video's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_blue (View Post)
I also think he truly was at a lost for words, even as old as he is. I think they're both in shock. It was a huge defining moment for then after all. It's a game changer. The relief on their faces, the content happy smiles after, knowing they both wanted the kiss .. I still can't get over it! It's so Caroline to say/ask something.. then Stefan who always knows what to say/the right thing to say(as per Caroline) is rendered speechless

As much as I love their convo post kiss. I must admit I also thought, even wanted for Stefan to kiss Caroline again!
Couldn't say it better myself. I saw a couple of thoughts on Tumblr about those lines and it's very funny that you can interpret it on different manners.

I felt Caroline wanting to talk about the kiss (how do you feel? Are you ok? Where does dit leave us right now? ) and to clear the vibe she said: "One of us should say something."
Stefan knows she's insecure&controlling (she was already rambling about her mothers books and doubting why Stefan wanted to be with her whole day) and Stefan wanted to her know that she doesn't have to be insecure and hey, I'm all yours! and wanted her to kiss him again (maybe more) so he said: "go for it". And then she answered like "neh, not that", in the way like we need to talk about it before we take any further romantic actions and maybe ruin our friendship.

Stefan could also mean "go for it" like a joke, like: say what you want to say. But then Carloline's answer doesn't fit with "neh, not that." It's confusing
Old 02-15-2015, 09:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Couldn't say it better myself. I saw a couple of thoughts on Tumblr about those lines and it's very funny that you can interpret it on different manners.

I felt Caroline wanting to talk about the kiss (how do you feel? Are you ok? Where does dit leave us right now? ) and to clear the vibe she said: "One of us should say something."
Stefan knows she's insecure&controlling (she was already rambling about her mothers books and doubting why Stefan wanted to be with her whole day) and Stefan wanted to her know that she doesn't have to be insecure and hey, I'm all yours! and wanted her to kiss him again (maybe more) so he said: "go for it". And then she answered like "neh, not that", in the way like we need to talk about it before we take any further romantic actions and maybe ruin our friendship.

Stefan could also mean "go for it" like a joke, like: say what you want to say. But then Carloline's answer doesn't fit with "neh, not that." It's confusing
SC on Tumbler was on fire last Thursday-Friday! I thought it might crash

Yeah interpretations on 'Go for It' are varied, I mean let's face it it's kinda vague. I think the writers were aiming for that.

Yeah Caroline is an adorable/lovable control freak After the kiss there's probably all kinds of things running in her head.. like he kissed me!, did he really mean to?, what now?. I think Stefan kind of read/felt that.. those insecurities(i.e. earlier she didn't think Stefan was there voluntarily, not to mention the 'not feeling back' convo a few eps back). So he let her have the control.. he let her decide. This aside from the fact that he himself is turned to mush realizing he's got more than a thing for her too! At the same time maybe Stefan is trying to lighten the mood, being a lil playful maybe so as not to put too much pressure on her.. of what they are now. In light of what's gong on with her mom.

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-15-2015, 10:15 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
SC on Tumbler was on fire last Thursday-Friday! I thought it might crash

Yeah interpretations on 'Go for It' are varied, I mean let's face it it's kinda vague. I think the writers were aiming for that.

Yeah Caroline is an adorable/lovable control freak After the kiss there's probably all kinds of things running in her head.. like he kissed me!, did he really mean to?, what now?. I think Stefan kind of read/felt that.. those insecurities(i.e. earlier she didn't think Stefan was there voluntarily, not to mention the 'not feeling back' convo a few eps back). So he let her have the control.. he let her decide. This aside from the fact that he himself is turned to mush realizing he's got more than a thing for her too! At the same time maybe Stefan is trying to lighten the mood, being a lil playful maybe so as not to put too much pressure on her.. of what they are now. In light of what's gong on with her mom.
Yeah, Tumblr went crazy! I was like: how fast can you type and post what you've just heard on tv? I kept op refreshing the Steroline tag

That makes sense. I also think the writers were aiming for that until SC have a talk about it. I'm really looking forward to see&hear more of Stefan's romantic feelings for Caroline. Like when did it started. Did it just happpen of he denied his romantic feelings for a long time?

But it's so cute and funny how Stefan tries to flirt and give hints to Caroline
Old 02-15-2015, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 02-15-2015, 10:46 AM
Loyal Fan

^ I love it when you post vids. They're all so good Thanks!

Quote:
Yeah, Tumblr went crazy! I was like: how fast can you type and post what you've just heard on tv? I kept op refreshing the Steroline tag

That makes sense. I also think the writers were aiming for that until SC have a talk about it. I'm really looking forward to see&hear more of Stefan's romantic feelings for Caroline. Like when did it started. Did it just happpen of he denied his romantic feelings for a long time?

But it's so cute and funny how Stefan tries to flirt and give hints to Caroline
there were a lot of excited SC'ers that night

I can't wait to see their talk post kiss, specially Stefan's side of it. Caroline's feelings have been pretty clear so I want more of his on the coming eps. He did initiate the kiss so I'm happy about that

He's a flirt alright He knows Caroline likes him and he was liking it. They were both flirting at the porch. The way he was looking at her. Caroline was so cute being a lil shy/awkward. Specially since thats not usually her, she's usually in control. Girl really has it bad for our boy

avie - ultimatecandice
Old 02-15-2015, 11:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

So many vids I can't keep up!

Old 02-15-2015, 11:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Yeah Caroline is an adorable/lovable control freak After the kiss there's probably all kinds of things running in her head.. like he kissed me!, did he really mean to?, what now?. I think Stefan kind of read/felt that.
I'm not sure if there were a lot of things running through her head or not, to be honest. She looked like she was about to faint.
Old 02-15-2015, 11:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'm addicted to this song at the moment
Old 02-15-2015, 11:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

Forever bitter too. Who comes up with such an angle? And that was the only R&H kiss we had and after that scene I kept waiting for the epic battle kiss from the books... but it never came Hope we get too see more SC kisses in the future

At least we got those behind the scenes shots from a different angle.

That dialogue was confusing. My interpretation was that Stefan saying "Go for it" was for Caroline to go for it and say something because she said one of them should say something. And then she said "Not that" because she didn't want to be the one to say something but it was also funny because "Go for it" could mean let's make out some more I don't know. English is my first language and even I'm confused.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 02-15-2015 at 11:58 AM
Old 02-15-2015, 11:54 AM
Loyal Fan

There really are a lot of talented SC vidders! The song choices and editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I'm not sure if there were a lot of things running through her head or not, to be honest. She looked like she was about to faint.
True. Sometimes I think I just scrutinize, zoom in on their scenes too much, I choose to think/see what I want to see That together with her control freakiness which I love, made me think those

But I agree and I won't discount the fact that she really looked like she was about to faint

avie - ultimatecandice