Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2011, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Someone needs to tell KW JP that we want Caroline to have scenes with people other than Matt & Tyler. I hate it when characters get stuck with only one other character. But I really hope Stefan doesn't harm Caroline considering he's going to be so much stronger than her.
Old 05-14-2011, 07:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
Someone needs to tell KW JP that we want Caroline to have scenes with people other than Matt & Tyler. I hate it when characters get stuck with only one other character. But I really hope Stefan doesn't harm Caroline considering he's going to be so much stronger than her.
ICA It's what I've been saying for some days now, since 2x14 Caroline has been only involved with Matt/Tyler/Liz, which is fine if they let her also be in the action. But no, they stuck her on that storyline and that was it until the end of the season. In the 2x18 we only saw her until her dance with Stefan, after that there was no more Caroline

I think he could be in his blood lust and tries to attack or harm her but when he realizes it's her he'll stop because he can't hurt her

"I think Blair is Dan’s soul mate" - Penn Badgley
JASON MEWES F'KIN WATCHES TVD! Icon made out of thequeenofdrama's graphic
Tumblr
Old 05-15-2011, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah, the episodes are much better when they all integrate with each other.

updated;
Old 05-15-2011, 09:20 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheldon27 (View Post)
ICA It's what I've been saying for some days now, since 2x14 Caroline has been only involved with Matt/Tyler/Liz, which is fine if they let her also be in the action. But no, they stuck her on that storyline and that was it until the end of the season. In the 2x18 we only saw her until her dance with Stefan, after that there was no more Caroline

I think he could be in his blood lust and tries to attack or harm her but when he realizes it's her he'll stop because he can't hurt her
I would this!

^Andra, thank you for posting the season 2 caps! Looks wonderful.
icon credit: AlwaysCB | Tumblr| Sandy
Old 05-15-2011, 10:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Great picspam
Old 05-15-2011, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
How long do you guys think it's gonna pass between the finale and the premiere? Like months, or do you think they are gonna start where they left off?

I myself think it's the second one because Jeremy's cliffhanger is too big to not go right away I just hope Stefan doesn't stay top long with Klaus
I'm going to love to see his evil side, but he needs sweet scenes with Caroline
I don't like the idea of a time jump, but i believe we'll get one : few weeks at least, probably 2 or 3 months. It seems for me that all the characters need to get back to a normal life, to some routine after the crazy things that happened in the final.
Besides, there's no feeling of emergency this time : Elena, Caroline, Jeremy, Tyler and Matt can return to school without threat to their life since Klaus is gone. Damon must look after Stefan, even if he'll probably not be able to find him...
I think Stefan needs to stay a long time with Klaus to make his transformation realistic. For me, 7 or 8 episodes will be a minimum. If he returns to MF with Klaus, i would like him to break up officially with Elena and to not talk to her and in the same to not be able to reject Caroline.
Old 05-15-2011, 01:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
I want to see Caroline to be here for him after "the klaus period", to help him to control his hunger during his withdrawal in the same way he was here for her in the bathroom scene, but i want something more intense, with more struggle.

I imagine them after Stefan has been caught and imprisoned in a locked room, having alternately physical fights, powerful emotional moments filled with a lot of sexual tension (a great contrast to the bathroom scene that i always found very tender:after he helped her to calm down, he continued to stroke her hair gently, he kept his hand on her face and stroked her softly, and the way he hugged her, taking all the initiative, drawing her close to him, no wanting to ler her go and showing that his desir to protect her is real and very strong).
that would be great!

&& I think they would make it more than just where they left of because it isn't a big cliffhanger like last season
Old 05-15-2011, 02:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyfuschia (View Post)
I don't like the idea of a time jump, but i believe we'll get one : few weeks at least, probably 2 or 3 months. It seems for me that all the characters need to get back to a normal life, to some routine after the crazy things that happened in the final.
Besides, there's no feeling of emergency this time : Elena, Caroline, Jeremy, Tyler and Matt can return to school without threat to their life since Klaus is gone. Damon must look after Stefan, even if he'll probably not be able to find him...
I think Stefan needs to stay a long time with Klaus to make his transformation realistic. For me, 7 or 8 episodes will be a minimum. If he returns to MF with Klaus, i would like him to break up officially with Elena and to not talk to her and in the same to not be able to reject Caroline.
I think it would be a good idea IF Jeremy's cliffhanger wasn't so big. I mean, he saw his two older girlfriends who were supposed to be dead, so I don't know if they would jump on that. Let see what happens

Not be able to reject Caroline is a GREAT idea!

Tumblr
Old 05-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Hmm... I really don't know how to spec even! Maybe they'll show us parts of the transformation with flashbacks again?
Old 05-15-2011, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thank you for the update Alex!
Old 05-15-2011, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

thanks!

yeah, it would be nice to see caroline help stefan out of his funk like lexie did way back when. plus, she would repay the favor.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:49 PM
Loyal Fan

New video
Kinda like a movie trailer

Made by deviousdramaqueen

Tumblr
Old 05-16-2011, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
New video
Kinda like a movie trailer

Made by deviousdramaqueen
I love it : very cute! And Caroline is so pretty in it
Thank you for sharing....

Has anyone read the last interviews of KW and JP about season 3?
Why do they never mention S/C?
I'm craving for spoilers about them

Source: http://easywayout-.tumblr.com/post/5551043974

Last edited by Ladyfuschia; 05-17-2011 at 05:50 AM
Old 05-17-2011, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

You know what would be great, if we saw a parallel between SC where Caroline tells Stefan to breathe. He told her to breathe in the bathroom and push the vampire side down, and I'd love to see a moment where Stefan is a wreck, and she helps him the same way.
Old 05-17-2011, 12:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
You know what would be great, if we saw a parallel between SC where Caroline tells Stefan to breathe. He told her to breathe in the bathroom and push the vampire side down, and I'd love to see a moment where Stefan is a wreck, and she helps him the same way.
I would that! SC is also an alternative to TC. I hope Stefan reconizes Caroline now matter what and she's the one he can't hurt.