Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 04:33 PM
Master Fan

Well, there better be some, cause in the description for ninth episode there's no mention of Caroline and Paul just "also stars", so we can bet there won't be much SC scenes in this episode. After how Caroline revealed her feelings to Stefan, it would be weird to have two episodes in row with no SC scenes at all. But I guess with these writers anything is possible.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by For You to Notice... (View Post)
Well, there better be some, cause in the description for ninth episode there's no mention of Caroline and Paul just "also stars", so we can bet there won't be much SC scenes in this episode. After how Caroline revealed her feelings to Stefan, it would be weird to have two episodes in row with no SC scenes at all. But I guess with these writers anything is possible.
I actually think it would be realistic for them not to interact for awhile after that speech because at the moment, Caroline does not want to be around Stefan.
Old 11-17-2014, 04:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am putting my hopes in the midseason finale.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Master Fan

^ Me too. Writers are obviously doing something with SC this season and now midseason finale sounds to me like a good moment for a big turn in their relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I actually think it would be realistic for them not to interact for awhile after that speech because at the moment, Caroline does not want to be around Stefan.
Good point, but still I hope writers didn't decide to go with more realistic route just now... bc they don't do that very often on the show. But bear with me, I'm rather impatient person.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Obsessed Fan

I am okay with the show cutting some corners here because I want it to have time to explore the relationship.
Old 11-17-2014, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Maybe they'll kiss in February.
Old 11-17-2014, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that doesn't happen, they need to have scenes, they need too
Old 11-17-2014, 09:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I meant for them to have some built up to the kiss. I would like a kiss in two weeks, but I understand that Caroline wants her space. That is why I said the kiss could happen in two months.
Maybe before the Christmas hiatus, Stefan can return her feelings

Does anybody understand where I am coming from?
Old 11-17-2014, 10:35 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
I meant for them to have some built up to the kiss. I would like a kiss in two weeks, but I understand that Caroline wants her space. That is why I said the kiss could happen in two months.
Maybe before the Christmas hiatus, Stefan can return her feelings

Does anybody understand where I am coming from?
Oh I agree except my attitude is the sooner the better.
Old 11-18-2014, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm with you, I want it to happen before it goes on hiatus for Christmas, please give us something before then. I want to see Stefan kiss her
Old 11-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Master Fan

If a kiss happens anytime soon I think it will be an experimental kiss like Dan and Blair on Gossip Girl. The next few episodes might only cover a few days in the TVD world and it won't make sense for Caroline to go from being convinced Stefan feels nothing to thinking he does a week later. Even if he does I don't think she'll believe him.

Does anyone here think we'll see them dating and being a normal couple? We haven't seen happy couples since season 1 Stelena and Maroline. Beremy season 5 is probably the closest we've had and they have limited screen time.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, TVD doesn't do"happy". Everything is high school-level drama.

The way I see it they will play the frustration angle on this and have it explode. That could yield a kiss or even, eh, more than a kiss.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:53 AM
Obsessed Fan

Oh, TVD doesn't do"happy". Everything is high school-level drama.

The way I see it they will play the frustration angle on this and have it explode. That could yield a kiss or even, eh, more than a kiss.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:22 AM
Master Fan

If any couple of this show could do happy it would be SC. And it would be great to have something that balances out the couples on this show because DE are infamous for drama. That's why I'm hoping for this angst to be over and to go back to SC's earlier dynamic.

I guess if Caroline continues to be hostile Stefan will get frustrated. She's not mad about him ignoring her and she's basically just pretending to be mad which would frustrate anybody.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:40 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hair pulling ftw, I guess...