Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2014, 01:54 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
They deserved better but these writers aren't capable so I take what I can get. I'm not going to pretend like this was a flawless set up. What I find the most irritating is they set up the possibility for romance back in season 4 at prom and they've admitted they discuss SC all the time so they had enough time to come up with something good.
I don't know, honestly, wouldn't it have been a ton better if they'd just kissed in that car scene back last season? Seriously?
Old 11-15-2014, 01:57 PM
Master Fan

I think with Stefan having no idea, an epic realization would come across as if he pitied her and the feelings came out of his desire to make Caroline happy as her best friend. I think the best thing that can happen is a slow build and honestly, I cannot see Caroline being so desperate as to accept that he has feelings for her moments after it became apparent he had not even considered them in any romantic light.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't know, honestly, wouldn't it have been a ton better if they'd just kissed in that car scene back last season? Seriously?
That'd have been a shame to me, TBH I prefer when kisses are sharing with a previous romantic build-up, not just a friendship one, or out of nowhere Yeah, it could have been a start for them, but the writers chose otherwise and I trust them

TBH I don't think they're ruining anything with them, just changing their dyanmics And I know I'm in minority, but a relationship only happy like it was between them was a bit boring and unrealistic to me, I prefer this one
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-15-2014, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Anna, may you please add me to the list?
Old 11-15-2014, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amethyst* (View Post)
Anna, may you please add me to the list?
Sure, Mary, I'll add you immediately
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-15-2014, 02:19 PM
Obsessed Fan

I know I'm in the minority here too as I am both predicting that it will happen sooner than anyone thinks and that I'm okay with it, but the next episode sort of looks like it will be very S/C-heavy. I mean, something's going to happen. I just don't know what.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Well, as much as I'd prefer to wait for it... it's not like I'm going to strangle the writers if they'll give it to us soon, if it creates a good dynamic, I'm all for it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 11-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

Where can we see the promo for next week?
Old 11-15-2014, 02:32 PM
Master Fan

^ Here's a link to the promo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edl04SCZIlI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
Even though the chemistry was there I think it would have been too soon. Caroline was still dealing with her Klaus/Tyler drama. I really adored how that scene played out with the ease between them and adorable looks. Their friendship didn't get much attention before and was mostly an off screen thing so it was nice to see. Before that episode aired there was a spoiler that SC would get cold and that would lead to some steamy cuddling and I was expecting a kiss so I was relieved.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:39 PM
Obsessed Fan

I agree it's the best scene they ever had.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:53 PM
Master Fan

Thanks.

How do we know SC is getting a lot of scenes next week? Not that I mind if they do but it seems he was excluded from friendsgiving dinner.
Old 11-15-2014, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
How do we know SC is getting a lot of scenes next week? Not that I mind if they do but it seems he was excluded from friendsgiving dinner.
I don't think they are.
Old 11-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Sure, Mary, I'll add you immediately
Thank you very much

I'm just surprised that I got interested in them. I was so set on loving their friendship and only having a Stebekah marriage going on in my mind. This relationship is my backup when Rebekah dies. It's just that Caroline's thing for them is cute.
Old 11-15-2014, 04:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I don't think they are.
Of course we don't know if we are getting scenes but if the most of the promo was devoted to him being excluded from it then it seems safe to say the issue will be addressed one way or the other.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you think we will actually get a scene between them??