Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2014, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenFancy (View Post)
LOL okay pop quiz! How would you like Stefan and Caroline's first kiss to go? DESCRIBE IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE.
I have an insane passion for angst!kisses My idea would be after a fight or stuff like this, like the ones we got in these episodes. Maybe exactly after a mission together, they teamed up against something and it was dangerous and one of them got him/herself in danger more than necessary (probably Stefan ) and the other is very mad at it. So they argue and things escalate to the point the argue in not about just one things, but more repressed feelings and thoughts and one fo them say something more than necessary... and they stare at each other for a second because BOTH of them take a step closer and they kiss simultaneously
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-19-2014, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

I am just wondering how likely it is they will happen. I've shipped them for a while but a part of me thinks it will always be a tease because of the nature of the triangle. If Stefan attempts to make it work with Caroline it will be serious and effectively end Stelena permanently and I am not sure if the writers are ready for that.
Old 10-19-2014, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Frankly I think they proved it 2 seasons ago already But I get why people still doubt it

Video
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-19-2014, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Love the banner HiddenFancy! I just realized that we actually don't have a thread banner in the OP. Do you guys want me to add it to the OP?

They are trolling with the promo for 6x04. The proposal is so obviously a joke for both of them and is not some rekindling of Stelena. It's not happening. Let's be real, the "triangle" has been pretty non-existent since early season 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiddenFancy (View Post)
LOL okay pop quiz! How would you like Stefan and Caroline's first kiss to go? DESCRIBE IN AS MUCH DETAIL AS POSSIBLE.
Oh gosh, I LOVE parallels. And when Caroline admitted how much she missed Stefan it had me hoping that the first time they kiss is when things are good between them again and Stefan's back for good. I want it to be a quiet moment where they're having a heart-to-heart and Stefan tells Caroline that he missed her. And then there's a beat where they're both just looking at each other, neither one making a move but then Stefan grabs her face and kisses her.
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara
Old 10-19-2014, 12:18 PM
Elite Fan

Anywhere, I would’ve followed you.
Say something, I’m giving up on you.
(x)

I am the storm"

Anna
Old 10-19-2014, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I am just wondering how likely it is they will happen. I've shipped them for a while but a part of me thinks it will always be a tease because of the nature of the triangle. If Stefan attempts to make it work with Caroline it will be serious and effectively end Stelena permanently and I am not sure if the writers are ready for that.
I think it all depends on what the writers choose to do with Stefan. Whether they actually want him to be happy. I don't see how that can put SE back together without making Stefan the second choice and he'd have no self-respect. They had Elena give up the cure so she could have eternity with Damon. Having her admit she loved Damon when she was still in love with Stefan was a big writing decision that really pushed things in DE's favor.

They could go with Stefan being the tragic hero and never falling in love again which would be depressing after all the crap he's been through. If they ever decide to go back to SE I think it would be a surprise/WTF 'How I met your mother' kind of endgame that would happen right at the end. We still might get SC though and they'll break up for reasons other than Elena.
Old 10-19-2014, 05:39 PM
Passionate Fan

I think they are going to get together buy the end of the season.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by posterity (View Post)
I think they can put Steroline together while keeping a door open for Stelena. This show will most likely last 7 seasons, so they have time to do both.
I believe SC will get together around mid-season.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I don't think it'll be that soon (they said it would be a really slow burn), but who knows
Old 10-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I don't think it'll be that soon (they said it would be a really slow burn), but who knows
But it's been years! How slow do they want to go? At the very latest, they'll probably hook up towards the end of this season.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

It's been years for their friendship, but they only really went romantic mode at the end of last season and this season especially.

And I definitely think something will happen at the end of the season.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
It's been years for their friendship, but they only really went romantic mode at the end of last season and this season especially.

And I definitely think something will happen at the end of the season.
I first started noticing romantic undertones in their scenes in the Prom episode and it's only gotten stronger from there.

I don't think they'll wait 'til the very end of the season and if they do, they'll probably put her with Enzo first.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

i want their first kiss to be like super angsty.

like maybe they're fighting over something or carolines upset over something and crying and then stefan just kisses her. i can't imagine a big like, cheese romantic kiss LOL

i can see a kiss happening this season for sure, but as far as getting together wouldn't bet on it happening soon. maybes next season if we have one.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I could see a kiss happennig before the end of the season. And I doubt if they ever get Caroline/Enzo together, that it would be too serious.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Where was the quote about the slow burn?
edit: Nevermind, I remember. I'd be fine with that as long as there's payoff in the second half of the season.

And if you guys want I give permission to use the banner.
I think their first kiss should be completely unexpected, to the both of them. And I think it should be Stefan who kisses Caroline, since he seems to be the slowest at coming to terms with what's happening between them.