Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2014, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

I'd love for them to have another couch/fireplace scene where they aren't discussing Elena or whatever latest problem they have, and I'd love more parallel scenes. There are so many I'd like to see.

I want to see another scene similar to 2x02 after Caroline killed the guy at the carnival and Stefan calmed her down but this time Caroline calming down Stefan.

I'd also like to see them dance again to parallel the 'Fall in love without realization it'.

And another scene to parallel 'You don't have to pretend with me'.

And for something lighter, another scene where he throws her over his shoulder
Old 08-10-2014, 01:13 PM
Master Fan

Sorry double post.
Old 08-10-2014, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

I'd love all fo them, I agree we need some scenes about them and them only, there should be a lot about them realizing slowly about their feelings and being all awkward and trying to understand them, alone and together Also, I want Caroline to be there for him in this fragile moment

I'd love a parallelism with the 'Fall in love without realization it'. moment, or maybe Stefan repeating her words while he realize about his feelings
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-12-2014, 12:51 AM
Elite Fan

all the scenarios above
pls become reality
Old 08-13-2014, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Old 08-14-2014, 01:41 PM
Elite Fan

Beautiful video
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-17-2014, 11:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

I ship steroline since the episode 2x02.
They are amazing. Here my fanvid for them:

Stefan and Caroline | I'm right here - YouTube
Old 08-19-2014, 07:42 AM
Master Fan

^Thanks for posting I will watch later.
Old 08-25-2014, 06:22 AM
Elite Fan

2x02 was a great episode for them, so was 2x03, I found them so cute Then they lost sight of each other and didn't think about them so much But then season5 happened and I was back on this ship
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-26-2014, 05:23 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by somerbadgley (View Post)
I ship steroline since the episode 2x02.
They are amazing. Here my fanvid for them:

Stefan and Caroline | I'm right here - YouTube
I've actually shipped it since the Pilot.

Can I be added?
Old 08-26-2014, 08:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagenspear (View Post)
Can I be added?
I added you, welcome to the thread

What's your fav scenes of them?
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-26-2014, 12:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
2x02 was a great episode for them, so was 2x03, I found them so cute Then they lost sight of each other and didn't think about them so much But then season5 happened and I was back on this ship
Same with me. I really enjoyed their interaction in season 2. I even thought there was a chance they would kiss in 2x13 when Stefan took her home after she got kidnapped by the werewolves. Then he came back later with Bonnie and Elena and I got a reality check and was reminded of how dedicated Stefan is to Elena.

Season 3 they basically ignored each other and Caroline wasn't concerned about Rippah Stefan and later started campaigning for Stelena so I pretty much gave up on them. Season 4 was more Stelena campaigning and I got bored with all the Elena conversations they had. Then when prom happened I got some renewed interest but I was still doubtful because I didn't want Caroline to get hurt and be used as a Stelena prop. When I watched 5x17 I couldn't resist so I just gave in and now I'm really hoping they get a proper chance
Old 08-26-2014, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Same with me. I really enjoyed their interaction in season 2. I even thought there was a chance they would kiss in 2x13 when Stefan took her home after she got kidnapped by the werewolves. Then he came back later with Bonnie and Elena and I got a reality check and was reminded of how dedicated Stefan is to Elena.
I adore that scene, how she told him she's not a little girl anymore and how he told her she didn't have to pretend with him It was their special connection, I like how they're really themselves with each other

Quote:
Season 3 they basically ignored each other and Caroline wasn't concerned about Rippah Stefan and later started campaigning for Stelena so I pretty much gave up on them. Season 4 was more Stelena campaigning and I got bored with all the Elena conversations they had. Then when prom happened I got some renewed interest but I was still doubtful because I didn't want Caroline to get hurt and be used as a Stelena prop. When I watched 5x17 I couldn't resist so I just gave in and now I'm really hoping they get a proper chance
I didn't like how they dropped them suddenly in season3, how she didn't show the least concern for him Same at the beginning of season5, it wasn't explored much, but it seemed she didn't show much concerne about him being gone all summer neither She probably called him, but still, I wished for a bit more concerned Then they made themselves forgiven with the Steroline in season5, but still, I wished these moments would have been more explored and not dropped that way
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-26-2014, 02:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

I didn't like how they dropped them suddenly in season3, how she didn't show the least concern for him Same at the beginning of season5, it wasn't explored much, but it seemed she didn't show much concerne about him being gone all summer neither She probably called him, but still, I wished for a bit more concerned Then they made themselves forgiven with the Steroline in season5, but still, I wished these moments would have been more explored and not dropped that way
In the premiere they said the reason she didn't want to call him was because she didn't want to have to tell him how happy DE were and make him feel worse.

Yeah it was tough being a SC fan in the beginning of season 3. On this thread we were disappointed that Caroline didn't seem concerned about Stefan and wanted Elena to move on. I think that the writers expect us to just know that she cares without showing us because Caroline is limited to 5 minutes of screen time and there isn't time.

Like for instance after she found out about Bonnie's death we saw her sad, but then the next episode she didn't even mention Bonnie since Tyler was back and that was the main focus. I think sometimes the director is at fault. Like when Elena left college to find Stefan and Caroline was talking to her, Caroline was telling her that they'd find him, but it looked as if she was bidding DE off on their honeymoon because she was smiling The director should have told her to look concerned instead which would have made a huge difference. Also they could have let her talk more about him instead of jumping straight to talking about Bonnie. I can't really judge Caroline when she has such limited screen time and the writing/directing/acting is off.
Old 08-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
In the premiere they said the reason she didn't want to call him was because she didn't want to have to tell him how happy DE were and make him feel worse.
Yeah, I know that, but frankly I think it's a poor excuse She's first of all his friend, she should have checked on him even more. I didn't like it, it was soooo obviously written this way to be sure she would have not given the alarm sooner than Silas wanted

Quote:
Yeah it was tough being a SC fan in the beginning of season 3. On this thread we were disappointed that Caroline didn't seem concerned about Stefan and wanted Elena to move on. I think that the writers expect us to just know that she cares without showing us because Caroline is limited to 5 minutes of screen time and there isn't time.

Like for instance after she found out about Bonnie's death we saw her sad, but then the next episode she didn't even mention Bonnie since Tyler was back and that was the main focus. I think sometimes the director is at fault. Like when Elena left college to find Stefan and Caroline was talking to her, Caroline was telling her that they'd find him, but it looked as if she was bidding DE off on their honeymoon because she was smiling The director should have told her to look concerned instead which would have made a huge difference. Also they could have let her talk more about him instead of jumping straight to talking about Bonnie. I can't really judge Caroline when she has such limited screen time and the writing/directing/acting is off.
Yeah, I agree, and that's my main problem with it This and the fact they move from nothing to everything to nothing again and everything again like it's a normal thing, and like you said, not just with Steroline
I am the storm"

Anna