Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2019, 01:24 PM
  #16
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 602,840
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that
__________________
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2019, 06:12 PM
  #17
Fan Forum Hero

 
Forwood4Bamon's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 67,389
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she
__________________
OTP: Everything I like about me is you. Tyler Caroline I can live with her hating me as long as she lives Damon Bonnie I will always love you Stefan Elena Give em hell davina claire Kol Davina Landon Hope Jeremy Anna Alaric Jenna Klaus Hayley Dan Blair Nathan Haley Dawson Joey Sean Emma Duncan Veronica
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:06 PM
  #18
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 602,840
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew
__________________
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 07:32 AM
  #19
Fan Forum Hero

 
Forwood4Bamon's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 67,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew
how
__________________
OTP: Everything I like about me is you. Tyler Caroline I can live with her hating me as long as she lives Damon Bonnie I will always love you Stefan Elena Give em hell davina claire Kol Davina Landon Hope Jeremy Anna Alaric Jenna Klaus Hayley Dan Blair Nathan Haley Dawson Joey Sean Emma Duncan Veronica
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:19 PM
  #20
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 602,840
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it
__________________
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2019, 12:26 PM
  #21
Moderator Support Team

 
Madame Regal's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Lana Parrilla
 
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 180,100
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was
__________________
I make my own destiny

Team Regina - Team Ivy - Team Annaliese & Eve

Lana Maria Parrilla | RuPauls Drag Race Campaign

Madame Regal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:28 AM
  #22
Fan Forum Legend

 
a new hope's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 323,012
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important
__________________
away until July 9th
. . .you say we're just friends
but friends don't know the way you taste
shawn&camila
vote phoebe tonkin
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 05:12 PM
  #23
Fan Forum Hero

 
Forwood4Bamon's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 67,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important
to
__________________
OTP: Everything I like about me is you. Tyler Caroline I can live with her hating me as long as she lives Damon Bonnie I will always love you Stefan Elena Give em hell davina claire Kol Davina Landon Hope Jeremy Anna Alaric Jenna Klaus Hayley Dan Blair Nathan Haley Dawson Joey Sean Emma Duncan Veronica
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:22 AM
  #24
Fan Forum Legend

 
a new hope's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2003
Posts: 323,012
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important to try
__________________
away until July 9th
. . .you say we're just friends
but friends don't know the way you taste
shawn&camila
vote phoebe tonkin
a new hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 07:32 AM
  #25
Fan Forum Hero

 
Forwood4Bamon's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 67,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by a new hope (View Post)
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important to try
sending
__________________
OTP: Everything I like about me is you. Tyler Caroline I can live with her hating me as long as she lives Damon Bonnie I will always love you Stefan Elena Give em hell davina claire Kol Davina Landon Hope Jeremy Anna Alaric Jenna Klaus Hayley Dan Blair Nathan Haley Dawson Joey Sean Emma Duncan Veronica
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:06 AM
  #26
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 602,840
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important to try sending it
__________________
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 06:47 AM
  #27
Fan Forum Hero

 
Forwood4Bamon's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 67,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important to try sending it
to
__________________
OTP: Everything I like about me is you. Tyler Caroline I can live with her hating me as long as she lives Damon Bonnie I will always love you Stefan Elena Give em hell davina claire Kol Davina Landon Hope Jeremy Anna Alaric Jenna Klaus Hayley Dan Blair Nathan Haley Dawson Joey Sean Emma Duncan Veronica
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 11:54 AM
  #28
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 602,840
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important to try sending it to the
__________________
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 08:51 AM
  #29
Fan Forum Hero

 
Forwood4Bamon's Avatar

Moderator of ...
The Vampire Diaries
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 67,389
Quote:
Originally Posted by crash landing (View Post)
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important to try sending it to the
house
__________________
OTP: Everything I like about me is you. Tyler Caroline I can live with her hating me as long as she lives Damon Bonnie I will always love you Stefan Elena Give em hell davina claire Kol Davina Landon Hope Jeremy Anna Alaric Jenna Klaus Hayley Dan Blair Nathan Haley Dawson Joey Sean Emma Duncan Veronica
Forwood4Bamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 02:59 AM
  #30
Fan Forum Legend

 
crash landing's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 602,840
Hayley knew about how to control her emotions about Elijah because Klaus told Hope told that she knew how it was important to try sending it to the house due
__________________
crash landing is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST