Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Forevers ||Stefan ♥ Elena||#211: Because he is the savior that she chose.

211 - Two Hundred and Eleven Threads
Please PM Jen or ask on the thread to be added.
newest members
250. Monkey Princess
251. tangofan
252. ale-la-pazza1 (Ale)
253. BoxingKangaroo
254. salvatorelover (Sydney)
255. karevluvsstevens85 (Nikki)
256. Beautifulrealities (Angela)
257. sil_boreanaz
258. caroline103
259. peace_love_couture
260. missygurl88
261. ladybug70981 (Steph)
262. bdgrldro
263. GFBuse
264. XxHayXx0
265. tee_ph
266. Alexa
267. friels
268. ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (Ju)
269. AdamandEliForever (Adam/Wave)
270. KatherineLeFay

honorary shippers
1. Paul Wesley
2. Nina Dobrev
3. Kevin Williamson
4. Julie Plec
5. Bob Levy
6. Lea Michelle
7. Lexi
8. Jeremy Gilbert
9. Jenna Sommers
10. Bonnie Bennett
11. Matt Donovan

Because their sex scene was sizzling.
because they are the stars of the show.
Because they were the heart of the books.
Because he would rather die than to see her hurt.
Because "Hawt-E staring @ U.
Because their love is the truest on the show
Because they have a lot of UST that we all see!
Because they have true epic love
Because Stefan and Elena were lost before, they found each other
Because they are forever.

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 07-07-2010 at 03:34 AM
Old 07-05-2010, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

YouTube - What's Left Of Me - Vampire Diaries - Stefan/Elena/Damon
YouTube - Elena/Stefan -**OrdinaryDay** [Vampire Diaries]
YouTube - Elena/Stefan - Collide
YouTube - The Vampire Diaries
Youtube-Stefan and Elena Bring Me to Life
YouTube - Stefan & Elena : Take My Lips
YouTube - Stefan & Elena (Vampire Diaries) - Falling Slowly
YouTube - Stefan & Elena - So Contagious
YouTube - Stefan & Elena // Diary of Jane
YouTube - the closest to heaven that i'll ever be (stefan/elena)
Youtube - Forever part of me-Stefan/Elena Tribute
Stefan and Elena - Gotta Be Somebody
Cut [Stefan&Elena] - Vampire Diaries
I love you [Stefan&Elena]

Because he never really fitted anywhere until he met Elena.
“I usually keep to myself.” but then came Elena.
Because Elena knows Stefan wrongs from the past and she still stay by his side.
Because "I'm not gonna give up to you. I believe in you."- Elena
Because he tried to push her away for her own good but she said "No"
Because Elena saw pass his masked of pretending her can hurt her.
Because "I’ll always be yours, Elena told him silently
Because "I want Stefan to kiss me. I want Stefan’s kisses…warm and sweet and comforting"
she’d always heard that the souls of true lovers were connected somehow…by a silver string from heart to heart
When she touched the (silver) cord, it resonated so clearly to her of Stefan that she knew it would take her to him
Because "Somehow-somehow that brought you here. Because of love. Because we love each other!” - Stefan
And the amazing thing was that he did know. Elena was bathed in the deep glow of his trust for her
Because they “held” each other, Elena snuggling weightlessly above the curve of Stefan’s arm…and it was bliss.
Because She wanted simply to be with him. After that, everything took care of itself
Because "He was the other half of the Sacred Mysteries of Life to her"
Because "He was like a part of her mind that was constantly on fire, like a phantom limb that would never go away."
Because "If someone came to hurt him, they would find out what a bodiless opponent could do"
Because “You say I always make you say it first, so I’ll confound you. I love you, Elena.”
"There are to love. But really it’s only because there’s one in the first place,” “One forever. I love you, Stefan! I love you!”
Because “I get all this?” he whispered “All this for you. Everything for you,” Elena said
Because "if she and Stefan had to die together, then they would die together"
Because "Nothing mattered but that they not be separated again."
Because “Any time we get to be together is winning. Any moment-even in that dungeon…”

(Click here for the rest)

[1]♥[10]♥[25]
[50]
[100] [200]
[Last Thread]

Old 07-05-2010, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt, Jen!
Old 07-05-2010, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Your welcome
Old 07-05-2010, 11:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm loving the title a lot.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:46 PM
Elite Fan

In answer to a couple of comments on the last thread:

What I liked about the book relationship was that it wasn't Edward/Bella-esque. They weren't dancing around each other: he wants it, she wants it, they do a blood exchange. He wants to get married, she wants to get married, they get engaged. What I hated about Edward/Bella was how they had to drag everything out and how Edward always refused to budge even the slightest bit from his beliefs (You want sex? We'll get married first. You want to be turned? Ahm, nope. You have a male friend beside me? Forget it.).

Stefan and Elena both take steps towards each other. If Elena wanted to be turned, I could not see Stefan refusing her. In the same way, if Stefan didn't want to turn her, I do not think she would go to Damon for it. Or any other vampire for that matter. I don't think she's the kind of person who would consciously use someone she considers a friend to betray the person she truly loves in order to get what she wants. She's determined, but not that determined.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 07-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
In the same way, if Stefan didn't want to turn her, I do not think she would go to Damon for it.
Your words in God's ear.
But yes, I agree. I don't think Stefan would turn her down. IF she really wanted to get turned at some point.. he definitely wants to do it himself.

Or maybe everything comes differently anyway and someone like.. maybe Katherine turns her.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's very true Lynn. Elena wouldn't use someone like that. even if it is Damon.

And that's exactly what i liked about their relationship in the books as well. There was no reservations, no stopping and starting.
They knew what they wanted and they went after it. Simple as that.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I agree that everything happened quite fast for them on the show. But that's what I like. I mean, I hate when you KNOW 2 people are meant to be.. and they just don't get together for seasons. Been there, done that. It's awful.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Elite Fan

She definitely wouldn't do it if she knew Damon had feelings for her, I don't think. She knows that sharing blood is an intimate act (she's given hers to Stefan), so I don't think she'd use him like that. She considers him a friend.

I would actually prefer it if it happened like in the books. I liked how they had very well talked about being together forever and getting married, but never about Elena turning. I enjoyed how they weren't worried about that at that point. It just kind of snuck up on them And then she turned into a ghost and he still loved her. And she became a spirit child and they dealt with that. They were just going with the flow

enough already.
Old 07-05-2010, 11:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But Elena being a ghost on the show? It felt so weird in the books.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah they really didn't think about that. They just wanted to be together and the other stuff would somehow work itself out when the time is right.

The whole spirit/ghost thing was so wierd.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasadora (View Post)
I agree that everything happened quite fast for them on the show. But that's what I like. I mean, I hate when you KNOW 2 people are meant to be.. and they just don't get together for seasons. Been there, done that. It's awful.
I couldn't agree more! I always feel like those scenarios work very well if there are obstacles that need to be overcome in order to get to each other. But how often does that happen in real life? How often do you wait five years until you realize your best friend is your soul mate, then wait another two to tell them? SE are a more realistic love in that way, I think, that they saw each other, they hung out and they liked each other. They spent time together and fell in love. And why not? Just because Elena has a thing for dramatic speeches ("Epic." "I love you.") doesn't make their love any less true.

And Yes, I hope they don't make Elena all those things she was in the books. I mean, after a while, it gets kind of weird

enough already.
Old 07-06-2010, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But book!Elena and tv!Elena are not quite the same.. so we'll see what's gonna happen.

It was VERY weird.

Quote:
I couldn't agree more! I always feel like those scenarios work very well if there are obstacles that need to be overcome in order to get to each other. But how often does that happen in real life? How often do you wait five years until you realize your best friend is your soul mate, then wait another two to tell them? SE are a more realistic love in that way, I think, that they saw each other, they hung out and they liked each other. They spent time together and fell in love. And why not? Just because Elena has a thing for dramatic speeches ("Epic." "I love you.") doesn't make their love any less true.
Exactly!!
Old 07-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Elite Fan

They're not quite the same, no, but I can see a lot of similarities
And just like book!Elena, tv!Elena would go to the end of the world to get Stefan back. But I'm glad that Stefan has a bit more backbone on the show In the books, I always felt like he just wanted to be left alone. Who could blame him, his brother had been more or less abusing him for the past 500 years or so.

enough already.