Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-03-2016, 12:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
I stopped watching TVD in S4 so I missed the mess they made. But yeah, trust is earned so at this point I don't trust them. So hopefully Hayley and Elijah are at a better place in the season finale and then I wouldn't find another will they won't they for the three year time jump and then they can be rebuilt to couple status in S4 so the shippers can actually watch it happen. Otherwise, it would be a definite cheat on the part of the writers.
As a shipper would you be upset if they did become a couple offscreen and you then saw their relationship as an already established couple dealing with other drama? Or would you want to be able to experience them getting together and building their relationship? I feel like a lot of writers use the flashforward/time jump trick to escape having to build up relationships and just have them already together to move onto other things.
Old 04-03-2016, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
As a shipper would you be upset if they did become a couple offscreen and you then saw their relationship as an already established couple dealing with other drama? Or would you want to be able to experience them getting together and building their relationship?
It depends. If they were put together off screen just to be torn apart again onscreen, then yes I'd be upset or even more so pissed the ******* off. But on the other hand, if they got together off screen and were kept together on screen and we got flashbacks to show how they got together I'd be a little annoyed not to see it happen in real time but I'd slowly get over it.

Quote:
I feel like a lot of writers use the flashforward/time jump trick to escape having to build up relationships and just have them already together to move onto other things.
This happening would be close to unforgivable, in my opinion. Especially for TO, after all the hell they've put the Haylijah shippers through.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-10-2016, 06:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hopefully we get an answer about were things are going by the end of the seadon.
Old 04-12-2016, 01:44 AM
Part-Time Fan

I really hope we will get something till end of season on the Hayley & Elijah front. I am not so sure that will happen. In my opinion that s4 will be the last for Tvd and To. So i really hope that HAylijah will be together in s4 end.
I know Klaus and Hayley was in the front now, but i think the writers just wanted to show how far they have gone from enemies, and they are maybe friends now. i am pretty sure that Hayley and Klaus will only happen if we get s5 or s6, before that it will be only Hayley and Elijah. I wont lie Hayley and Klaus have chemistry but i root for Hayley and Elijah.

Spoiler:

" If you can fill the unforgiving minute
With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,
And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son. "
Old 04-12-2016, 03:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazlizzie (View Post)
I really hope we will get something till end of season on the Hayley & Elijah front. I am not so sure that will happen. In my opinion that s4 will be the last for Tvd and To. So i really hope that HAylijah will be together in s4 end.
I know Klaus and Hayley was in the front now, but i think the writers just wanted to show how far they have gone from enemies, and they are maybe friends now. i am pretty sure that Hayley and Klaus will only happen if we get s5 or s6, before that it will be only Hayley and Elijah. I wont lie Hayley and Klaus have chemistry but i root for Hayley and Elijah.

Spoiler:
I'm not sure was what's going to happen between Elijah and Hayley, but I don't think it's over for them. Hayley is still mourning Jackson.

The couple of days Klaus and Hayley were gone( I think 2 days total), wasn't to "test the waters and to see how fans like them romantically". This short trip was mainly to get Klaus and Hayley back on track to being real co-parents for their daughter's sake (according to an interview that Michael Narducci did).

And really, less then 2 days ago Hayley was telling Elijah that she loved him and always have, and felt guilty about it because of Jackson. Some people really think the writers are then having her try and "test" the waters with Klaus when she's still grieving Jackson's death and is in love with Elijah. Mind you Klaus is in love with Cami and still has a thing for Aurora(yes, I know but he didn't kill her).

It's laughable that some just over look the fact that these characters( Klaus and Hayley) are in love with other people. I'm not saying that the writers will never put Klaus and Hayley together romantically, but that's not what they're doing now.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Roswellover73; 04-12-2016 at 03:08 AM
Old 04-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazlizzie (View Post)

Spoiler:

I don't want anything to happen just yet since I don't trust the writers during the time jump. But I do want at least a hint that we have Haylijah to look forward to reuniting romantically in S4.

Even if TO gets a 5th season, I don't see KH ever happening like that. The writers don't want a triangle between brothers and no matter what they way they've written Haylijah they will always be in love with each other. Elijah loves for centuries and Elijah is Hayley's first love and you never forget your first love. So no matter what happens it'll always be a triangle if anyone gets put in between Hayley and Elijah. They are each other's romantic endgame no matter how many seasons there are. The same goes for Klaus and Camille. No matter what happens they're romantic endgame. If Cami does die this season then any chance of Klaus ending in a ship dies along with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswellover73 (View Post)
I'm not sure was what's going to happen between Elijah and Hayley, but I don't think it's over for them. Hayley is still mourning Jackson.

The couple of days Klaus and Hayley were gone( I think 2 days total), wasn't to "test the waters and to see how fans like them romantically". This short trip was mainly to get Klaus and Hayley back on track to being real co-parents for their daughter's sake (according to an interview that Michael Narducci did).

And really, less then 2 days ago Hayley was telling Elijah that she loved him and always have, and felt guilty about it because of Jackson. Some people really think the writers are then having her try and "test" the waters with Klaus when she's still grieving Jackson's death and is in love with Elijah. Mind you Klaus is in love with Cami and still has a thing for Aurora(yes, I know but he didn't kill her).

It's laughable that some just over look the fact that these characters( Klaus and Hayley) are in love with other people. I'm not saying that the writers will never put Klaus and Hayley together romantically, but that's not what they're doing now.

Spoiler:
It is definitely not over for them. It won't ever be over for them. If it were ever going to be over for them Hayley being married would have been when it happened but it didn't. Hayley loved Elijah and still loves Elijah despite the separation they went through for a whole year. After all, absence makes the heart grow much fonder.

I agree with the rest of your post. Other than the writers maybe ever going with KH. I just don't see it due to what I said about the triangle and about Klaus and Camille.

Spoiler:

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-16-2016, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Last episode was good!

It seems Haylijah are back on the mend now!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-16-2016, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I read that the episode was good, can't wait to watch it! it seems that we'll keep getting scenes for the rest of the episodes
Old 04-16-2016, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Last episode was good! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 04-16-2016, 10:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Their little moments were great
Old 04-19-2016, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Their scenes were great. So short and simple but they meant the world.

New thread soon!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-21-2016, 12:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

We should use the quote in your signature
Old 04-21-2016, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Definitely.

Just another post or two and I or someone else can start the next thread!

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-22-2016, 06:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Elijah, be careful.
Rebekah Mikaelson
Old 04-22-2016, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

That amazing scene!

Starting the new thread now!

{taek su mi sun}