Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-02-2015, 05:01 PM
Dedicated Fan

Bloody hell. Every time I see that gif set it kills me. I hope the writer do not waste the potential. Having low expectations keep me sane. I have a feeling romance will not be strongly pushed this season. I miss season 1 Haylijah.
Old 08-02-2015, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe when the curse is broken/second half of S3 you guys might see more haylijah moments . I think it all really depends on how strong of a bond that Jackson and Hayley maintain while they're cursed together. I think that Hayley turning to Elijah for help won't sit well with Jackson plus he probably is lumping all the Mikaelsons together considering Klaus is the one to curse them all and Elijah & Co. aren't ripping his throat out. I think being cursed might cause a lot more strain in their marriage instead of bringing them closer.
Old 08-03-2015, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

According to Julie at comic con, Hayley and Elijah will be really fighting their feelingsite for one another this season. I'm keeping my expectations low and Hayley is married. I hate that the writers keep putting up road blocks...I hate angst. In an interview that Julie did, she was saying, first is was Elijah's honor (season 1) and now Hayley's married(Season 2).
Old 08-03-2015, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

She loves throwing road blocks at couples and calling it plot. It's not. It's actually quite frustrating and makes you wonder why you ship something the writers seem intent on destroying for the sake of drama.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:09 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
She loves throwing road blocks at couples and calling it plot. It's not. It's actually quite frustrating and makes you wonder why you ship something the writers seem intent on destroying for the sake of drama.
Julie loves stuff like that. I certainly don't.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswellover73 (View Post)
Julie loves stuff like that. I certainly don't.
No sane person would
Old 08-04-2015, 04:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
No sane person would

Absolutely!

I'm still rooting for them. It's definitely isn't over between them.
Old 08-04-2015, 05:25 AM
Elite Fan

It's not. The writers seem to enjoy torturing them, but they have to give their fans something to enjoy as well.
Old 08-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

^ I have yet to see them give us anything that we enjoy since 2x09. Everything after that has not been enjoyable by a long shot. I hope that changes during season 3, though.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-12-2015, 04:22 AM
New Fan

Quote:
It's not. The writers seem to enjoy torturing them, but they have to give their fans something to enjoy as well.
Couldnt have said it any better Well, I still believe in them we just have to wait and I am sure something is going to change in season 3. Best answer at the Comic Con of Daniel was: The only thing he doesnt like about Haylijah is that they dont have more sex haha

Btw, I guess theres a better chance for Kolvina After all Nate Buzolic is coming back.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumai (View Post)
Couldnt have said it any better Well, I still believe in them we just have to wait and I am sure something is going to change in season 3. Best answer at the Comic Con of Daniel was: The only thing he doesnt like about Haylijah is that they dont have more sex haha

Btw, I guess theres a better chance for Kolvina After all Nate Buzolic is coming back.
So far there's only mention of him in flashbacks, but that definitely gives me more hope .

These writers like to dangle hope/moments in front of shippers to keep them hanging on a bit longer. With haylijah you guys finally had them have sex and then she agrees to marry Jackson…Elijah is finally about to tell Hayley how he feels only for her to stop him…Elijah and Hayley are finally on the same team again only because she's cursed. They love to drag out the HEA all the time. Some obstacles are fine and I can respect that, but I don't even ship them and I'm annoyed at all the crap they're going through .
Old 08-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
These writers like to dangle hope/moments in front of shippers to keep them hanging on a bit longer. With haylijah you guys finally had them have sex and then she agrees to marry Jackson…Elijah is finally about to tell Hayley how he feels only for her to stop him…Elijah and Hayley are finally on the same team again only because she's cursed. They love to drag out the HEA all the time. Some obstacles are fine and I can respect that, but I don't even ship them and I'm annoyed at all the crap they're going through .
Little do they know though that doing this to ships doesn't just effect shippers, after a while it starts bothering non-shippers, too. An obstacle here or there if fine, but one after another after another is just annoying overkill. It always irks me how most writers are good at building up ships but they suck at keeping them together. There are only a few writers who can both build up and then write a ship good together, too....and it seems that JP isn't and never will be one of those writers. But, yeah, you know it's really bad when even people who don't ship a ship can't stand the obstacles a ship is constantly going through.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Elite Fan

Well at least JP is good at uniting a fandom in annoyance and hate .
Old 08-13-2015, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I wouldn't call that a good thing, but in under the current circumstances I agree.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 08-24-2015, 04:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Well at least JP is good at uniting a fandom in annoyance and hate .
Hahaha best statement ever you are so right