Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2016, 11:08 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
Just have to get through the next two or so episodes before we'll probably get Haylijah scenes again. We can do this....we've managed to do it this long so far....what's a little longer?
It seems like for the next 2 or 3 episodes, they'll going to avoid each other. It's not going to last long. Hayley needs time and per Diane, Hayley will still be mourning Jackson. She did see Jackson die in front of her.
Old 03-25-2016, 12:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

^ Yeah, it definitely will not last that long. But it doesn't make the wait any easier. Hopefully, Hayley's farther along in the grieving process after the next couple of episodes so that we can start building Haylijah back up again.

Spoiler:

Everyone needs to read THIS! All of this especially this....

Quote:
Don’t forget that the only time she’s ever said ILY to Jackson was only because she was about to say it to Elijah and remembered she wasn’t supposed to.
I never thought about it until now but this statement is true because Hayley was clearly going to say I love you to Elijah at the end of the goodbye phone call but stopped herself at the last minute. My shipper heart.

{taek su mi sun}

Last edited by fall into your smile; 03-25-2016 at 02:29 PM
Old 03-28-2016, 09:20 AM
Part-Time Fan

They're not doing the time jump yet, like some people thought, so maybe Elijah and Hayley will talk. I believe Klaus and Hayley will be back in the next episode, I know their not going to be gone for 3 years. Hayley just needs time.
Old 03-28-2016, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

It doesn't seem like we'll get Haylijah for another three weeks. The next two episodes, the first Hayley isn't around and then the second Elijah is in MF so....we may have to wait a while, but I do hope that we get a talk....maybe in the finale because I think we need a little bit of rebuild before hand on the action side of things.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-28-2016, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Considering their last conversation I have a feeling there will be more angsty conversations to be coming before the end of the season.
Old 03-28-2016, 03:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think they will need time and more angst to work together through before it gets better. Their last exchange was too deep of a cut.
Old 03-28-2016, 04:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemshipper (View Post)
I think they will need time and more angst to work together through before it gets better. Their last exchange was too deep of a cut.
Yeah I don't see any happy stuff until maybe the end of the season/next season. They aren't going to let Hayley let go of her irrational guilt of wanting Elijah for a bit. I'm sure there will be lots of angst between them. Would be nice to see Elijah point out how she's living for a ghost like he did with the dead witch in S1.
Old 03-28-2016, 07:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by always protect you (View Post)
It doesn't seem like we'll get Haylijah for another three weeks. The next two episodes, the first Hayley isn't around and then the second Elijah is in MF so....we may have to wait a while, but I do hope that we get a talk....maybe in the finale because I think we need a little bit of rebuild before hand on the action side of things.
I hate that the writers just drag some things out for so long. The writers don't like couples to be happy for to long.
Old 03-29-2016, 11:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Considering their last conversation I have a feeling there will be more angsty conversations to be coming before the end of the season.
Yeah, I'm expecting little to nothing to painful with them for a while now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chemshipper (View Post)
If only Hayley had said something and the writers didn't have Elijah say that he tried to move on but failed then i'd be worried but since he did say that it lessened the blow a bit and it's not as deep of a cut anymore. Hayley's break down when Elijah left the room helped a bit, too. She already knows deep down now that it won't be easy and it's next to impossible to go through with it completely. She just has to live and learn it instead of just hearing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Yeah I don't see any happy stuff until maybe the end of the season/next season. They aren't going to let Hayley let go of her irrational guilt of wanting Elijah for a bit. I'm sure there will be lots of angst between them. Would be nice to see Elijah point out how she's living for a ghost like he did with the dead witch in S1.
Since the time jump is probably between this season and the next season, I'm thinking we may get something in the finale with them to give the haylijah shippers hope. I don't want them to be together, together though because I don't trust the writers to do a time jump with them together and not screw them and the shippers over when the show comes back on the other end of the time jump.

I will never in a million years understand how Hayley thinks she can move on from Elijah when she was married for an entire year or so and she didn't move on then. She was in love with Elijah during her entire marriage....if she can not move on when it was truly important then chances are very slim that she will now. But, I digress. She has to live and learn it to get it, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roswellover73 (View Post)
I hate that the writers just drag some things out for so long. The writers don't like couples to be happy for to long.
You and me both. It's as if the writers don't honestly know what to do other than keeping ships apart. They do know that it's possible to put ships together and have them be angsty together, right? For example, Nathan/Haley and Jimmy/Gretchen. Ships that are together for the most part for their entire show with angst and happiness perfectly mixed together.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 03-29-2016, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't trust these guys to be able to manage to show a relationship in a time jump. I mean look at the mess they made of DE in S5. I wouldn't trust it. I would rather them have them at a point in their relationship where there's no more guilt, but aren't quite together. Plus I think it would be a cheat to the shippers not to be able to see haylijah getting together.
Old 03-31-2016, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I stopped watching TVD in S4 so I missed the mess they made. But yeah, trust is earned so at this point I don't trust them. So hopefully Hayley and Elijah are at a better place in the season finale and then I wouldn't find another will they won't they for the three year time jump and then they can be rebuilt to couple status in S4 so the shippers can actually watch it happen. Otherwise, it would be a definite cheat on the part of the writers.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-02-2016, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

So how was yesterday's episode? I didn't have a chance to watch it yet
Old 04-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I haven't watched it, have decided not to watch until we get Haylijah scenes again. It gives me a break for a few weeks.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 04-02-2016, 08:22 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
So how was yesterday's episode? I didn't have a chance to watch it yet

It was a good episode. They didn't have any scenes together. I don't think they'll have scenes in the next episode because Finn and Elijah will be headed to Mistic Falls to save Freya, and Klaus and Hayley are on their way back to NO.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I just watched it, I agree it was a good episode, I loved Elijah's smile when he told Klaus they could come home