Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Master Fan

Yeah so that's something. I still demand an actual convo at some point though

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Master Fan

The show has been renewed for a third season. it's official.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 01-11-2015, 12:52 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, I'm very happy about TO being renewed. Though, I'm really surprised that all CW shows were renewed. I was just saying on another board how I can't even remember the last time the CW went a year without even one cancellation

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 01:41 AM
Extreme Fan

Congrats to the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
Yeah so that's something. I still demand an actual convo at some point though
That's ALL i want.
Old 01-12-2015, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleVie (View Post)

That's ALL i want.
Right? same here. Even though I LOVED the sex scene, what I've wanted from the beginning of S2 more than anything is for Elijah and Hayley to finally have that convo about their feelings for each other..and then the sexing to come after now we've got the hott lovin' but we still need that convo to happen!!

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 12:27 PM
Extreme Fan

That's exactly my opinion. As much as loved the sexing, i would seriously give it up if meant i could have had a convo. I think it is the most important. I NEED that talk.
Old 01-12-2015, 12:59 PM
Master Fan

It is definitely important indeed. Haylijah have always had that intense passion for one another, which they proved in that sex scene but they'll never be able to make it in the long haul unless they learn to communicate. There's been so many misunderstandings this season so that convo is more needed than anything else for them right now.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Extreme Fan

I agree. None of the misunderstandings they've had this season have been cleared up and it's hard to see how they can make it if they don't deal with those. Unfortunately, i don't think it's happening anytime soon. The wedding thing will probably take a lot of time.
Old 01-12-2015, 05:25 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it could be a while before we get the much needed convo considering everything that's going on and then the horrid wedding to be

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-13-2015, 05:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Horrid wedding indeed. I'm already bored.
Old 01-13-2015, 05:32 PM
Master Fan

I'm already sick

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-14-2015, 08:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maud&Danny (View Post)
The show has been renewed for a third season. it's official.
Yay!

Thanks for bringing over the news!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
Right? same here. Even though I LOVED the sex scene, what I've wanted from the beginning of S2 more than anything is for Elijah and Hayley to finally have that convo about their feelings for each other..and then the sexing to come after now we've got the hott lovin' but we still need that convo to happen!!
I didn't care which one happened first just as long as both happen!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaBelleVie (View Post)
That's exactly my opinion. As much as loved the sexing, i would seriously give it up if meant i could have had a convo. I think it is the most important. I NEED that talk.
I really want them to talk but I wouldn't go that far.

The chances of them talking before the end of the season are slim...I think they should both be clear minded enough before that talk and until Elijah is helped out a bit, I don't see that being the case. So, my money is on towards the end of the season. And, now with the show being renewed I'd be willing to wait until season 3 to hear them say I love you to each other. 'Cause although I would not give up the sex scene for the conversation, I do think the convo should come before the actual out loud ILY's.

{taek su mi sun}
Old 01-14-2015, 11:00 AM
Master Fan

I wouldn't give up the sex scene but I would've loved to have gotten the convo first. That said, you do have a point Ash about Elijah's state of mind, I see that last scene between our bbs and I forget all about Elijah's issues because Hayley always makes that all go away, like she's his own personal remedy

Btw, I should have that video up in another day or two

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 01-15-2015, 06:19 AM
Extreme Fan

I still think an attempt to talk, even if they can't have a full blown one right now because Elijah's state of mind would be great. I don't need them to deal with everything at once, but to at least start addressing something. And I YES i would give up make out time to get that.
Old 01-15-2015, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

I think it's gonna be a while before they sort everything out, especially with the impending wedding (I say wedding cause I have a feeling she won't be marrying Jackson) and Elijah basically giving her the ok to do what's right for her pack. I feel like their sexy time was more of a goodbye for them because they both believe that they're going to have to go their separate ways, but in that moment they could have their bubble of happiness. However I do believe by the end of the season they will probably hash all the crap out that's between them.

And even if by some chance Hayley ends up marrying Jackson I don't think it's going to end well since the writers seem pretty bent on haylijah. Either she ends up cheating on him with Elijah thus breaking that bond with the pack or Jackson dies before anything happens and the bond remains intact since she was a faithful wife while he was alive.