Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

very true
Old 12-22-2011, 12:24 AM
Master Fan

Considering how their SLs dont seem to be over lapping and Kat's left town again, do you guys supposed we'll even get another scene with them together this year?

Maybe all the double filming is expensive for their budget and they're going to hold off for a while...
Old 12-22-2011, 06:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I feel like alot can happen in a season, so I think they'll get a scene or two at some point

I think there is too much going on already this season, but as long as Kat is still around...I'd love their storylines to merge a bit more again.

I feel like their relationship could be really interesting if explored. I think it could add alot to Elena's character and her arc, while also giving Kat a bit more of a purpose than she has now.

I just love watching Nina acting opposite herself. It really showcases her talent
Old 12-22-2011, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

That's true. I mean we've seen time and time again that things can change and flip modes on this show really quickly.

I think their relationship to each other has a lot of potential. For me, I like Kat's story lines best when they involve Elena more. It'd be nice if the writers utilized her in such a way that both characters got some interesting development instead of it being more one sided towards Kat.

It feels like they might try and go that way again in the future eventually. I don't know why. It just seems like there's still a lot left untouched between them and the whole doppelganger curse...
Old 12-22-2011, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

They're so far away from each other right now but it would be cool for them to share some scenes soon.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-23-2011, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Yea that's what I was thinking. The actual physical distance seems to put a damper on that potential, but Kat pops in and out so fast that could easily be remedied.
Old 12-24-2011, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

She does have that super speed! When is the last time they had a scene? As I Lay Dying?

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 12-26-2011, 07:23 PM
Master Fan

I think so. I don't remember any this season. Aside from the last episode, nothing else even had potential for them to have a scene together.
Old 01-04-2012, 03:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hmph, well I mean technically they had an off screen scene b\c Katherine had Elena's dress to wear at the party. Then again, Damon could have just asked Elena for it and said who it was for but ya, EK scene must happen! I know it's a more challenging day for Nina but she plays off herself so well.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 01-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Loyal Fan

De velours nos rêves se parent

I loved the K/E scenes in "The House Guest", it was the first time that they argued with each other.

It doesn't seem like Katherine care too much about Elena now that she isn't Stefan's girlfriend anymore so maybe their next encounter will be a bit more friendly than their encounters in S2 (after all, Katherine was all smiles when she left Elena with Damon in 2.22 so I don't think she hated her for any other reason than "stealing" Stefan).

Danielle
Old 11-16-2012, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Loved Katherine and Elena last night even if Katherine was a hallucination, it was pretty spot on. Elena's mind does a good Katherine impression

I'm gonna raise the stakes|I'm gonna smoke you out, “You’re a vampire. You’ll kill again, it will...

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-16-2013, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Their fight tonight was a long time coming! I wouldn't have guessed that Katherine would be the one to get the cure, did anyone else think she would?

we were badass

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)
Old 05-16-2013, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

that was one good fight,been waiting for a showdown like that

i didnt see that coming too,i had rewatch that bot as i was a bot confused but then i got it,switcharoo

{}
Old 05-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

I absolutely loved the fight between Elena and Katherine. It was so long overdue and definitely lived up to expectations with it being full of hate and fury. The only negative about the fight is that it should`ve lasted a little longer.

Also i had a feeling that the Cure would come into play during the fight, but i didn`t expect to see Elena shoving it in Kat`s mouth.
Old 05-18-2013, 11:20 AM
Absolute Fan

I wish it did last even longer. It sucks that these fights aren't that long but aside from that, I loved it, minus also the part about Katherine being human again.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie