Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-03-2009, 10:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
Hey Megan!!

Um, well, Andreia mentioned an interview, it was you Andreia right? Well, there was a mention of an interview that Ian and Nina did together and I am going crazy looking for it!!!!!!
Hey Ashley! I know there was a review that Nina and Ian did together, but I think it was at Comi-Con, and I don't know if it was actually posted on you tube. But did you see the pics and animations of them? They are such cuties!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacunaclaudia (View Post)
Hey Ashley! I know there was a review that Nina and Ian did together, but I think it was at Comi-Con, and I don't know if it was actually posted on you tube. But did you see the pics and animations of them? They are such cuties!
Oh, no, I didn't see any animations or pics. Did someone post any? I must have missed it. I went on youtube and I found interviews with them seperately but not together.

Nina's: YouTube - The Vampire Diaries Interview - [Nina Dobrev]
Ian's: YouTube - The Vampire Diaries Interview - [Ian Somerhalder]

But I didn't find any with them together I will not stop until I find it, I will not rest!!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Add me please!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Adding you right now marmuzetka

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

I think 1 more and we are up to 110!! Im so excited!!!!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 10:36 AM
Master Fan

Eliza: No no sweetheart. I will never ever ship anyone other than D/E in Vampire Diaries. The thought is very disturbing to me. I do not multi-ship AT ALL. That is me I am a VERY hardcore D/E shipper, and there is no one for Damon other than Elena and vice versa. But I was just saying that Ian has chemistry with Candice (Caroline), and they have some cute scenes. But it is mainly because of Damon.

I love how she asked him if he was going to kill her and he said yes, but not yet. And she still wanted to do whatever he asked her to do. I mean, she is afraid of him, but she still is smitten with him.

Back to DE. Gillian I agree with you 100%. You said what I meant to say, just with more words .
I want to see Elena having a bad opinion about Damon at first, and maybe hate him too. That creates passion. And Damon also at first thinking that Elena is just a game to him to punish Stefan and because he wants to eat her after that.
But Damon will know better later when he falls in love with her. I am looking forward to the development ot feelings rather than them just popping out of nowhere.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Oh, no, I didn't see any animations or pics. Did someone post any? I must have missed it. I went on youtube and I found interviews with them seperately but not together.

Nina's: YouTube - The Vampire Diaries Interview - [Nina Dobrev]
Ian's: YouTube - The Vampire Diaries Interview - [Ian Somerhalder]

But I didn't find any with them together I will not stop until I find it, I will not rest!!!!
Here Are Some Picks and an ani:
untitled picture
untitled picture
untitled picture
untitled picture

How do I actually put a pic to show up in my post?
Old 10-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Absolute Fan

You know, Lala I agree with you on both counts.

Damon and Caroline are cute. I love the line um, Caroline tell's Damon that he can very sweet when he wants to be and I LOVED his response and not only that but how he said it..... Yes, I can be sweet.

I just, I love how he said, soft and haha sweet. He made me melt Just made me think of him saying that to Elena when he starts to be sweet.

Now, on the topic of DE. I absolutely LOVE that she is seeing the darker side of him right now. It's only season 1 eppy 4 and nothing has happened with Damon and Elena yet which means something WILL happen and for her to know about him now it just proves that she will be able to except him and she the man that is inside.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:45 AM
Master Fan

Ian and Nina look really cute together. Awww
Even on pictures they have chemistry

Thank you for the pictures Megan

Ashley: I am glad you agree
Oh yes, when Damon said "Yes I can be sweet", the first thing I thought was: "Oh Yeah, you will be sweet to Elena someday "
Old 10-03-2009, 10:49 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissDK (View Post)
Ian and Nina look really cute together. Awww
Even on pictures they have chemistry

Thank you for the pictures Megan
Your welcome Ian and Nina are love! It's so cute when he described her as being his "smart, talented little sis."
Old 10-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
You know, Lala I agree with you on both counts.

Damon and Caroline are cute. I love the line um, Caroline tell's Damon that he can very sweet when he wants to be and I LOVED his response and not only that but how he said it..... Yes, I can be sweet.

I just, I love how he said, soft and haha sweet. He made me melt Just made me think of him saying that to Elena when he starts to be sweet.

Now, on the topic of DE. I absolutely LOVE that she is seeing the darker side of him right now. It's only season 1 eppy 4 and nothing has happened with Damon and Elena yet which means something WILL happen and for her to know about him now it just proves that she will be able to except him and she the man that is inside.
Some would say we didn't see any of Damon's humanity in the last episode, but when he revisited the story of Katherine's death with Elena his walls seemed to crumble a bit. And that's why I'm a Damon/Elena shipper. His humanity usually only shows when he's with her, and he acts like someone who actually gives a ****. Seriously, Ian just makes this show. He can go from being brutal, violent, and manipulative, to being someone who has lost everyone he has ever loved, letting his anger, resentment and disgust darken him. It's a treat to watch. The whole amazing part of the D/E relationship is going to come when Elena sees this man who exacts these acts of violence and brutality, but then sees the reasoning behind it, and begins to feel for him and eventually fall in love with him despite herself.
Old 10-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacunaclaudia (View Post)
Here Are Some Picks and an ani:
untitled picture
untitled picture
untitled picture
untitled picture

How do I actually put a pic to show up in my post?
yeah i was talking about that one
Old 10-03-2009, 10:59 AM
Absolute Fan

Just because....

Old 10-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Just because....

Why did you have to just one up me?
Old 10-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Absolute Fan

Haha, omg, I didn't mean too Megan

Can we put that in the main thread? Oh, can someone maybe photoshop Stefan out and just have a pic of Damon and Elena cause I would die if someone did that!!!!
Old 10-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Haha, omg, I didn't mean too Megan

Can we put that in the main thread? Oh, can someone maybe photoshop Stefan out and just have a pic of Damon and Elena cause I would die if someone did that!!!!
It's, okay. I forgive you. Someone actually already did, and it was posted I think maybe 3 threads back... idk. But we need that picture up in the op NOW.