Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-29-2009, 11:10 PM
Elite Fan

Not 100% for them, but I'm intrigued. I'll see where the show takes them. But I like how the 3rd episode gave me a "Buffy" vibe, with when Angel used to go into her room at night, without her being aware.

kenny | credit
Old 09-29-2009, 11:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

woo hoo! 100 fans!

I agree. I'm not 100 percent shipping these two either, but I think they have major potential.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:02 AM
Addicted Fan

It'll be interesting these two for sure. There's so much depth to them and that attraction is way there. Like a moth to a fly. Damon is sweet on her, and they seem to just understand each other well, hence the kitchen scene in the 3rd episode and even when Damon went to pursue her at the football game, and Elena was wearing that Vervain necklace, she so understands his double talk language. Its like Damon cant hide all that he is from Elena. I bet she sees the good and bad in him and accepts that. Which is more surreal. Meanwhile Stefan hasnt come out with the truth. He is still in hiding with who he is to fit in.
Old 09-30-2009, 04:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT.

the title.

Natalie
Old 09-30-2009, 05:14 AM
Pan
Master Fan

Love the title!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Hey Everyone!!!!!!

I just created a Damon/Elena thread over at the CW lounge. I feel like the writers are testing both couples right now and they are seeing who the audience is reacting towards the most. So far, there are a whole bunch of Bonnie/Damon threads and Stefan/Elena threads. I also feel like the writers and producers go on that forum the most because its directly connected to the CW so if you guys can stop by and show support then that would be GREAT!!!!

Let our voices me heard. Let's make them see what we see!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and tv guide wrote something about Damon/Elena?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 06:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
Hey Everyone!!!!!!

I just created a Damon/Elena thread over at the CW lounge. I feel like the writers are testing both couples right now and they are seeing who the audience is reacting towards the most. So far, there are a whole bunch of Bonnie/Damon threads and Stefan/Elena threads. I also feel like the writers and producers go on that forum the most because its directly connected to the CW so if you guys can stop by and show support then that would be GREAT!!!!

Let our voices me heard. Let's make them see what we see!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and tv guide wrote something about Damon/Elena?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

LINK PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a great idea!

Here's the link from T.V. Guide: (Imageshack - tvguideundead1)
Old 09-30-2009, 06:57 AM
Absolute Fan

I LOVED the article!!!!!!

HAHA, it made it sound like Elena is occupied with Stefan for now but later on she will get to be with her true soulmate, DAMON!!!

Hehe. I love that they are starting out with Stefan and Elena. With shows, if they keep doing the samething then it gets boring after awhile so to have her with Stefan now and to explore that relationship then later on, when she figures out for herself that her heart really belongs with Damon, that is when we can move on and see our couple together!!!!!

What are your thoughts? I mean I read some of the first book and she is attracted to Damon but I read a quote that her body longed for Stefan. So, I mean, the series obviously is a bit different and honestly, Damon and Elena are hot!

But what do you guys think about this? Is there a chance for our couple?
Old 09-30-2009, 07:15 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I LOVED the article!!!!!!

HAHA, it made it sound like Elena is occupied with Stefan for now but later on she will get to be with her true soulmate, DAMON!!!

Hehe. I love that they are starting out with Stefan and Elena. With shows, if they keep doing the samething then it gets boring after awhile so to have her with Stefan now and to explore that relationship then later on, when she figures out for herself that her heart really belongs with Damon, that is when we can move on and see our couple together!!!!!

What are your thoughts? I mean I read some of the first book and she is attracted to Damon but I read a quote that her body longed for Stefan. So, I mean, the series obviously is a bit different and honestly, Damon and Elena are hot!

But what do you guys think about this? Is there a chance for our couple?

There is totally a chance for our couple. Even if you wanted to make a parallel to one of Williamson's earliest and most successful shows, Dawnson's Creek, the "soulmate" or "endgame couple" did not end up together in the end. Case in point: Dawson and Joey. From the pilot the writers presented the characters as if they were meant to be together. Pacey and Joey did not even happen romantically till Season 3, and due to the chemistry between Holmes and Jackson and a very positive fan reaction, those two ended up becoming the "it" couple and ended the show together. They also became the staple that Dawson's Creek is most remembered for. Now, back to the Vampire Diaries, it has already been made clear by the critical reaction and even Williamson himself that the show is going to live and die by Somerhalder. I mean, he's already been calling it "the Damon show" and that is only after the crew wrapped up 5 episodes. And, he has also made it perfectly clear that they are going to differ from the books. There is only one reason that I can think that he would be so adamant about that, and I am hoping it is because he recognizes the chemistry between Nina and Ian. He can' be blind to it. After only three episodes, we have a fanbase that is already very strong and rivaling the Stefan/Elena one (who are supposed to be the "it" couple and have shared way more scenes). I think that this is a positive start.
Old 09-30-2009, 07:32 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacunaclaudia (View Post)
There is totally a chance for our couple. Even if you wanted to make a parallel to one of Williamson's earliest and most successful shows, Dawnson's Creek, the "soulmate" or "endgame couple" did not end up together in the end. Case in point: Dawson and Joey. From the pilot the writers presented the characters as if they were meant to be together. Pacey and Joey did not even happen romantically till Season 3, and due to the chemistry between Holmes and Jackson and a very positive fan reaction, those two ended up becoming the "it" couple and ended the show together. They also became the staple that Dawson's Creek is most remembered for. Now, back to the Vampire Diaries, it has already been made clear by the critical reaction and even Williamson himself that the show is going to live and die by Somerhalder. I mean, he's already been calling it "the Damon show" and that is only after the crew wrapped up 5 episodes. And, he has also made it perfectly clear that they are going to differ from the books. There is only one reason that I can think that he would be so adamant about that, and I am hoping it is because he recognizes the chemistry between Nina and Ian. He can' be blind to it. After only three episodes, we have a fanbase that is already very strong and rivaling the Stefan/Elena one (who are supposed to be the "it" couple and have shared way more scenes). I think that this is a positive start.
Seriously, you just made my day. I didn't even think about Dawson's Creek and the comparison of the two. Im just a bit hesitant because Dawson's Creek wasn't a book series and Vampires Diaries are so they maybe more inclined to keep it to the books but then I remembered the interview about how they are going to be different.

Haha, the Damon show. That's right. It really is.

Learn it
Love it
Live it!!!

HEHE!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 07:48 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Seriously, you just made my day. I didn't even think about Dawson's Creek and the comparison of the two. Im just a bit hesitant because Dawson's Creek wasn't a book series and Vampires Diaries are so they maybe more inclined to keep it to the books but then I remembered the interview about how they are going to be different.

Haha, the Damon show. That's right. It really is.

Learn it
Love it
Live it!!!

HEHE!!!
Learn it
Love it
Live it!!!

It can be our Damon fangirls' mantra!
Old 09-30-2009, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!!! I'm soo happy because of this TV guide! And I'm really liking Kevin Williamson right now, it's like they're all realizing how DE are going to have true love... Great!

Quote:
Eliza, I'd hate to see you go, but of course if you have to, then you have to
Lala, it was so nice from you to say that!!

And I agree with what you said about Damon being lonely and still not taking advantages with Elena! That's why I said on the DE/SE discussion thread that I thought HE was the real gentleman cause eventhough he loves Elena (in the books) he always leaves her with Stefan, he's the guy of the dark, the guy who's there for her when she doesn't know it... And he's not like Stefan because he'll never let her know it, he'll never be like "see I did that because I loved you"... And I understand the pain you're feeling for him and that's why I think him and Elena should end up together.
Thanks to Jade for the icon!!
Old 09-30-2009, 07:58 AM
Absolute Fan

LOL, we totally should. Like in the main thread. The Damon show or since this is the Damon/Elena thread we should call it the Damon/Elena show!!! Learn it, Love it, Live it!!! HAHA!!!!

You know, a tv series and book series are two different things. With television, it's the fans that truly matters. Look at The Beautiful Life. That show got pulled because it didn't have high enough ratings.

We truly can make this couple happen by tuning in and making our voice heard online. Obviously, people are reading the fan's reactions because of the tv guide article so if we can keep it up and watch and support the show and really band together, we can make this couple happen.

Again, I think they are testing both couples and seeing the reaction of the fans. Because why would they keep making a show where the fans don't watch?

I remember on the show Wildfire, if you have ever watched it... At first they were pushing a couple Matt/Kris but the fanbase was with Junior and Kris.

Dawson's Creek: They were pushing Dawson/Joey and the endgame was Pacey/Joey.

Its all about the fans!!!!!!
Old 09-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

I totally agree. Remember how in Dawson's Creek how Pacey and Joey would bug each other in the beginning of the series you know what they say you always tease the ones you love and how in season one Pacey just grabbed her and kisses her.

Everyone was rooting for Dawson and Joey but they were boring and lacked chemistry. I was so happy when Pacey and Joey got together despite the die hard Dawson Joey shippers. They tried to force them together but in the end it did not work. After all a lot of people called Dawson's Creek Pacey's Pond.

I have hope for our couple. To be honest with you the true story of the Vampire Dairies is Damon and Elana they have a more in depth story-line and it is going to be really interesting to explore it.

I loved flawed damaged characters especially if they are evil. I find those to be the most fascinating because you want to learn more about how they got that way and what motivates them.

I honestly don't know about Stefan. He plays it be to be nice guy however I feel deep down he could have a mean streak to him and maybe he is he one who is really seducing Elana and Damon wants to protect her. We have no idea what happened to Katherine. Maybe Stefan was the one who killed her. It seems to pain Damon more about Katherine's death and why else would be want to make sure his brother has an eternity of Hell. You only do that if there is some deep meaning reason behind it.
Roswell Board~Celebrating 300,000 posts of Silver Handprints, Alien Blasts, & Tabasco Sause "OMG your the girl I didn't puke on"~Stephenie Meyer to me in reference to meeting her at the 2008 San Diego Comic Con~8/1/08
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!

Last edited by Roswell 10/2/00; 09-30-2009 at 08:04 AM
Old 09-30-2009, 07:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

TFTNT!
together.” || adam conantcassie blake

Sara | tumblr