Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-08-2015, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanycutrim (View Post)
The last time I knew they were shooting 7x03. I don't think 7x04 started already, but I'm not sure.

Hey guys, we should think our next title
Probably something from his speech:

Yesterday you told me that you made a list of all the ways that loving me has ruined your life, and I get it. I haven't made it easy on you, but I made a list too. Of all the ways that loving you has changed mine. You were by my side when I needed a friend. You made me laugh, you made me dance. You told me that I would find love again, and I understand if you need time to heal and to live your life without me. I understand if I have to wait for you. And I will. I'll wait. And when you're ready for me, I will be ready for you.
Old 08-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Probably something from his speech:

Yesterday you told me that you made a list of all the ways that loving me has ruined your life, and I get it. I haven't made it easy on you, but I made a list too. Of all the ways that loving you has changed mine. You were by my side when I needed a friend. You made me laugh, you made me dance. You told me that I would find love again, and I understand if you need time to heal and to live your life without me. I understand if I have to wait for you. And I will. I'll wait. And when you're ready for me, I will be ready for you.
Totally agree

Maybe:
Falling [Stefan ♥ Caroline] #46: "I understand if I have to wait for you and I will. I'll wait. And when you're ready for me, I will be ready for you."

His speech gives me chills

Old 08-08-2015, 12:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Perfect title!
Old 08-08-2015, 06:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hummelchen (View Post)
Sorry, I guess I confused everyone with the 7x04 stuff. But at least they're already doing pre-production.

Spoiler:
Stefan Salvatore as Chuck Traynor and Caroline Forbes as Linda Lovelace.

I'm a terrible person.
Old 08-08-2015, 06:46 PM
Extreme Fan

^^ GREAT

x

Old 08-09-2015, 11:43 AM
Master Fan

Perfect title, pretty gifset and nice suggestion Telepath
Old 08-09-2015, 12:49 PM
Extreme Fan

Killing this thread

Old 08-09-2015, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

Such a beautiful gifset

Old 08-10-2015, 04:01 AM
Elite Fan

If they fed off Elena, would they both be cured?
Old 08-10-2015, 06:13 AM
Extreme Fan

^^ I have no idea but I don't think being human it's on the plan for them right now, especially with the Mystic Fall mess.

Old 08-10-2015, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If they fed off Elena, would they both be cured?
Caroline hasn't shown any desire to be human yet. However, here's what I understand. The thing about the cure is that if it gets sucked out of you, you end up aging according to your real age. So the older you are the quicker you age. So if Caroline drank it from Elena at this moment and then Stefan drank it from Caroline they'd both be human. And Stefan will be okay provided nobody drinks it from him otherwise he'd start aging like Katherine did. And if they had to wait for Elena to wake up in 60 years then only one could be human. Because if Caroline drinks it in 60 years and somebody drinks it from her she'll rapidly age too. So basically when Elena wakes up only one of the current vampires has the option of being human. And at the moment Damon has first choice. There's no way Stefan or Caroline would take it if there's a chance Damon wants to.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Beautiful title for the next thread

About the cure, it's like ElenaBelle wrote, unless they wake Elena up sooner, only one can take the cure right now. If they will, probably 2 people can take it, depends on who will
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-10-2015, 07:26 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Caroline hasn't shown any desire to be human yet. However, here's what I understand. The thing about the cure is that if it gets sucked out of you, you end up aging according to your real age. So the older you are the quicker you age. So if Caroline drank it from Elena at this moment and then Stefan drank it from Caroline they'd both be human. And Stefan will be okay provided nobody drinks it from him otherwise he'd start aging like Katherine did. And if they had to wait for Elena to wake up in 60 years then only one could be human. Because if Caroline drinks it in 60 years and somebody drinks it from her she'll rapidly age too. So basically when Elena wakes up only one of the current vampires has the option of being human. And at the moment Damon has first choice. There's no way Stefan or Caroline would take it if there's a chance Damon wants to.
I guess is this

Who wants to open the new thread?

Old 08-10-2015, 07:35 AM
Extreme Fan

ElenaBella, can I make the next thread when its time haven't made one in awhile thought id ask first and be nice
Old 08-10-2015, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

NEW THREAD
I am the storm"

Anna
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top