Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2015, 04:49 AM
Extreme Fan

I also think they are going to get together by the mid-season or maybe sooner, like 7x08/7x09, but I think after that, external obstacles could get between them, just like TVD likes

Tee I loved this bluesimageburgundy account SO much! The writing is so good! Thank you!

Old 07-29-2015, 07:55 AM
Master Fan

^Right! She's one of the best SC writers.

BTW the fic I posted with 14 chapters got updated yesterday so it's completed.
Old 07-30-2015, 06:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Guys, what's your favorite SC scene in season 6? Someone asked me that question on twitter and I couldn't answer right away, it's so hard to choose.

Old 07-30-2015, 09:31 AM
Master Fan

It isn't hard for me. 6x13 is by far my favourite SC episode closely followed by 2x13.

My favourite is the scene in 6x13 where she rips off Miss Cuddles head and then starts laughing And then the crying and the hug That scene defines them for me. They can laugh together and then support each other and they're in sync since Stefan knew what to do to get her to admit how she felt.
Old 08-02-2015, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I love that scene too It's hard to choose a favorite scene from S6, they had so many good ones.
Old 08-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Elite Fan

The porch/kiss scene to me Their talk was precious
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 08-02-2015, 07:25 PM
Extreme Fan

I have a huge doubt between this scene from 6x13, their first kiss and their sincere conversation in 6x21

But my favorite SC episode in this season is definitely 6x13

Old 08-02-2015, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Hard to choose cuz they had amazing scenes but I'm gonna go with the 6x22 "I will wait" scene. Everything about that scene was perfect and even though their scene was inter cut I didn't really mind it that much because I loved what Stefan was saying. It was everything I wanted him to say.

"Hey."
"Hey yourself....".
Leticia||icon by me||(x)||(ღ)

Last edited by Lucas4Brooke; 08-02-2015 at 08:33 PM
Old 08-03-2015, 02:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas4Brooke (View Post)
Hard to choose cuz they had amazing scenes but I'm gonna go with the 6x22 "I will wait" scene. Everything about that scene was perfect and even though their scene was inter cut I didn't really mind it that much because I loved what Stefan was saying. It was everything I wanted him to say.
^ This!

When I ask myself which scene I've rewatched the most on youtube, I think it's either their first kiss in 6x14 or the "I will wait" scene in 6x22.

I am so excited for the new season!!!
Old 08-03-2015, 05:33 AM
Extreme Fan

The scene that I've rewatched the most on youtube is their first kiss. Always gives me goosebumps

Old 08-04-2015, 12:03 AM
Master Fan

The scenes I've rewatched the most are the 6x14 kiss, the 6x13 woods scenes, 6x05 scenes and 6x17 scenes. I haven't rewatched Caroline's 6x07 speech that much but it was really great. I loved it Same with 6x21.

Vanessa these drabbles are so cute. I was grinning like an idiot when I read them. http://archiveofourown.org/users/mas...ds/masonhewitt
Old 08-04-2015, 02:09 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ I just read some of these drabbles and they really are cute. Thanks for posting the link!
Some of them talk about things that I have been asking myself for a long time, i.e. Caroline's insecurities. Tyler chose his revenge on Klaus over her. Matt was never truly over Elena (S1) and broke up with Caroline because he never wanted to have any kind of involvement with vampires (S2), when only one season later he was completely fine with having a relationship with Rebecca.
And now, she is probably scared that she is Stefan's second choice or Elena-substitute again. So I can understand her insecurities.
And lets not even start talking about her grief and her guilt
I really really hope that season 7 will show us more of Stefan's feelings for her and how Caroline is NOT an Elena-substitute. I feel like we had a lot of Caroline's feelings in season 6, but little of Stefan's perspective. I really want this to "turn into something even better", to use Stefan's words.
Old 08-04-2015, 04:30 AM
Master Fan

^ You're welcome

I'm pretty confident that all those issues regarding Caroline and Stefan will be addressed just from the narrative and comments from JP and Candice. A few more days and then it will only be two months left And while I respected Matt and Tyler for breaking up with Caroline because it was the best thing for themselves Caroline being second choice has been a pre pilot issue that she's had so there has to be a change or she needs to have new issues.
Old 08-04-2015, 08:45 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
^ You're welcome

I'm pretty confident that all those issues regarding Caroline and Stefan will be addressed just from the narrative and comments from JP and Candice. A few more days and then it will only be two months left And while I respected Matt and Tyler for breaking up with Caroline because it was the best thing for themselves Caroline being second choice has been a pre pilot issue that she's had so there has to be a change or she needs to have new issues.
I really hope that you're right, ElenaBelle.
It is about time that Caroline finally feels that she is someone's first choice and not just some back up plan.
I'd love it if the writers picked that up in the upcoming season!
Old 08-04-2015, 08:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Thank you, Tee! I'll read I finished 'I'll wait' yesterday, SO good!

I hope Stefan in season 7 make Caroline feel 100% secure about his feelings for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
The scenes I've rewatched the most are the 6x14 kiss, the 6x13 woods scenes, 6x05 scenes and 6x17 scenes. I haven't rewatched Caroline's 6x07 speech that much but it was really great. I loved it Same with 6x21.
I've rewatched their scenes from 6x17 a lot too Also 6x19 and 6x13 *-*