Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I ship SE too but I can't help but love SK. Honestly I think it's Stefan. I haven't found myself hating any pairing with him. But I do like Katherine a lot better than Elena.

April
Old 11-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeneyeswe3tie (View Post)
I ship SE too but I can't help but love SK. Honestly I think it's Stefan. I haven't found myself hating any pairing with him. But I do like Katherine a lot better than Elena.
^I`m a giant Stefan addict too. Which is why I am so obsessed with your icon! I love it! Dunno if its Stefan or Paul, but I love 'em both. I`m an SE fan mostly though but I love SK too.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:46 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *OldHollywoodStarlet* (View Post)
I wish there were more fan fiction about them and ones that were more cannon. I'm really surprised that I can't find much seeing how popular they have become.
IKR! I thought about writing one, but I don't honestly think I could pull Katherine off. There definitely needs to be more fanfiction for them though.
Old 11-15-2010, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineFierce (View Post)
^I`m a giant Stefan addict too. Which is why I am so obsessed with your icon! I love it! Dunno if its Stefan or Paul, but I love 'em both. I`m an SE fan mostly though but I love SK too.
I think it has to be Paul. He's just amazing. I would love to see more SK. Maybe flashbacks of Katherine keeping tabs on Stefan throughout the years.

April
Old 11-15-2010, 10:47 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andra (View Post)
and this is why i love fans like you! you ship SE but you can see the SK love as well. <3

I'd be okay with Katherine dying if it were int he last episode/season, but any earlier than that and I'll be uber depressed.

Hell, I'll be depressed either way shes almost my favorite character.
love you too! I don't know how anyone cannot see the chemistry and Katherine's feelings.
I also love the fact this ship brings DE/SE fans together.

Ikr? She's becoming one of my favorite character too. It's crazy.
I would prefer her to go away again (I would cry for days) but not to be killed.
Old 11-15-2010, 12:37 PM
Master Fan

I watched Katerina again - it just made it more clear to me that Katherine really did love Stefan... I never once thought Katherine lied about loving Stefan - my question before was why did it take her so long to come back to him then? We found out it was Klaus. She said it herself - he killed everyone she loved. It makes me wonder even more now about why Katherine wanted SE to break-up (for Stefan's protection?)

Katherine didn't want SD to be turned (she said that in Memory Lane)- but I think it was a precaution she took - in case Klaus ever did come after her and tried to kill them...

anyway - i would love to see SK getting stuck in the tomb together, and maybe we can have a flashback of her checking up on Stefan, yes
Old 11-15-2010, 12:53 PM
Obsessed Fan

Add me please? I like these two together! I do genuinely think she loves him.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome *~Sophia~*!

Yeah, I would love to have flashbacks of Katherine checking up on Stefan over the years. It also give us the opportunity to see what Stefan was like through different eras.
Old 11-15-2010, 03:37 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brucas <3 (View Post)
I watched Katerina again - it just made it more clear to me that Katherine really did love Stefan... I never once thought Katherine lied about loving Stefan - my question before was why did it take her so long to come back to him then? We found out it was Klaus. She said it herself - he killed everyone she loved. It makes me wonder even more now about why Katherine wanted SE to break-up (for Stefan's protection?)
I never thought of it that way! It makes sense if that was the case It's ironic because she was threatening Stefan by saying she'd kill everyone around Elena if he doesn't break up with her. So maybe you're right, that she did it to protect him from Klaus.
Old 11-15-2010, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

Hi! Is anyone around?
Old 11-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Master Fan

Hi! Is anyone around?
Old 11-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Welcome *~Sophia~*

You've been added! That makes 99 shippers

I also would like flashbacks of her watching him through the years.
Old 11-16-2010, 02:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

Paul is def. shippable. I ship him with everyone, basically. I dont LOVE SE, but they have cute moments.

Quote:
Katherine didn't want SD to be turned (she said that in Memory Lane)- but I think it was a precaution she took - in case Klaus ever did come after her and tried to kill them...
that would be so awesome if we found out that katherine turned them so theyd be prepared for klaus if he ever tried to hurt them. because we know humans would have no chance against him.

btw, updated. jess when you get a chance can you add it please?

I love how many scenes we have this year!

Last edited by Alexa; 11-16-2010 at 04:29 AM
Old 11-16-2010, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Those look awesome Alexa, I've added them to the OP I love how long the moments art is getting!
Old 11-16-2010, 09:28 PM
Obsessed Fan

Hope there's SK next episode!